Shelter Jordan Reviews

Bloemstraat 179, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very nice, comfortable, friendly, welcoming place to stay. The staff were helpful, the food was good, the place was in a great location on a residential street but close to the centre. I would recommend this hostel.

• 14th Aug 2014

Very high security

• 10th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Everyone was so nice and I loved staying here. There is a great option to work for a bed for 28 days without a work visa if you are looking for an extended stay. :)))

I stayed twice: on 8 and 16 august for one night.I payed for 8beds room and if you do not have bed under/below,there isnt place/chair to put bagagge to take something and I do not like to put my baggage on bed of someonelse as somebody did on mine last night. I found sheets dirty. In both dates staff at recepetion was not well informed and I stayed for long time in front of them before somebody ask me : do you need something? probably what was on tv/pc was more interesting.chararcters finished

• 8th Aug 2014

We received a warm welcome, the dinner was very fine and our sleep was good. What could be a little bit better: The cleanness.

• Switzerland

I recommend the shelter jordan! During our stay there were no problems at all - the staff was always friendly- the rooms simple but clean! Only the bathroom could use some airrefreshener, but the overall experience was very good!

• 8th Aug 2014

Located close to the city centre. Great value for money. My only suggestion would be to have more charging points in the dorms.

• India

The hostel wasnt what i expected. The let anyone come into the rooms at any time (4/5 in the morning) and that isnt correct. I couldnt sleep all night because of that. Also, i think that they dont switch the sheets of the bed. My friend got lices after spending two nights there. the breakfast wasnt good for me. Just few options i didnt like any of it

The room I was in had an extremely loud door. Ear plugs did not help. Amsterdam is a party city so people were going in and out frequently. On my trip I stayed in a lot of hostels but I've never seen such a small room with so many beds. There is very little space and short bunk beds.

We picked the Shelter Jordan because of it being a Christian hostel. All of the staff were very courteous and helpful when we had any questions. Breakfast was great! Beds were comfy. Close to the tram. Would definitely recommend staying here.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

very friendly staff, clean rooms, quiet area, only 2 km walk to main station, close to tram station, no big hostel, wifi works, kind staff who like to make your breakfest

• 2nd Aug 2014

The staff were very nice, although they mostly were foreigners. The facilities are very safe and nice that breakfast is included.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »