Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center Hostel Reviews

Room 608, Block B, No.3008 Yitian Road, Huangdu Square, Futian District, Shenzhen, China

It's an alright place. Not professionally handeled. Too expensive for the performance. But I am not sure if Shenzhen has any better alternatives.

• 18th Jul 2014

Value for money.

Comfortable beds.Wifi is fast.Staff were very helpful indeed on everything from telling directions to recommending this that I could see in the city. Highly recommendable.

• 26th May 2014
  • Egypt

Thank you for your review.As you said,we replaced the very soft mattress.We will continue to work hard.

The staff were really helpful and good English, giving some good tips on the nightlife around. I liked the rooftop area in the evenings.Rooms were very clean, with soft beds.My room was comfortable and nice to arrive to after a long flight. I will be back here!

• 15th May 2014

Thank you!We will try our best to let you stay comfortable.Have a nice day!

Good place, nice staff.

• 10th May 2014

Awesome staff, very friendly. This is my third time staying here. This place is conveniently located just two stops next Futian Checkpoint . Many delicious and cheap restaurants around the area. Walk 8minutes to COCOPARK.

• 8th May 2014

We just want to do better.Hope you have a nice trip!

I stayed as a base for sightseeing in Hong Kong and China. I can be reached in about 10 minutes walk from the nearest station (Seaside center). Location because it is center of the city, it is convenient department store, supermarket, restaurant and has plenty of. Lobby of the building safe for guards is managed by the 24-hour auto lock. room I was using was good to widely simple. It's a surprise, check-in time is that it is free. Far from Hong Kong city, but this hostel of 65 yuan per nig

• 7th May 2014
  • Japan

I am comfortable to sleep in this small hotel, good luck, Mr.Yang!

• 4th May 2014
  • China

The hostel was very hard to find as the directions provided were not helpful and no-one (e.g. taxi drivers/security guards nearby and at the convention centre) didn't know where it was. The rooms do not lock although there were some lockers we could use. Also, the hostel thought I was only staying for one night when I had booked and paid for two, so gave someone else my bed although they did sort it quickly when I found out.

• 1st May 2014

First ,very sorry to bring you not convenient.That day so many people come,so I just forgot which bed is full,very thank you for you understand.We won't make the same mistake again.Now we have enough lockers.Hope you have a nice day!

I payed you the booking charge but the Hostel refused to Host me as they have no free bed for me and they asked me to collect my money from you

Very sorry,Sayed.It was our mistake.We will response for this.And give the monery to you.

room crowded, bathroom always wet. bed is so so so hard to sleep, except the helpful staff.

Thank you for you review.Now we change the soft mattress,welcome back again!

Very difficult to find. Metro directions misleading: you need to head south from the NW corner of the exhibition centre - via a lengthy footbridge - to find the correct stretch of Yitian Lu (once over the footbridge, continue down Yitian Lu until first security gate, head through gate and then find your way around the rear of the estate until you find block B). Anyway, whilst clean and secure, beds are 'traditional' i.e. difficult to sleep on. Listed mobile phone number not working: beware!!