Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center Hostel Reviews

Room 608, Block B, No.3008 Yitian Road, Huangdu Square, Futian District, Shenzhen, China

The place were hard to find. Very unclean!!! Lazy staff. I slept in a 6 bed dorm in a room that was completely open so people used to get from room to room. This was not informed in forehand. The only good thing was the location. Otherwise I'm glad that I only stayed there for one night.

Wow, were to start. Hard to find, despite the directions. Staff knew little English. When we arrived after our 12 hour train journey and after wandering around trying to find this hostel which is located on the 6th floor of an apartment block (and yes it is an apartment turned into a "hostel" if you can call it that) with no particular signs outside to indicate so, we arrived and were told they had given our beds away! After 2 months of travelling in China this is the worst hostel I've been to.

The hostel is basically an apartment that has been converted into a hostel but can't complain with that. we had a good time and the staff were great really friendly and helpful and very good english! The location was good to go explore some of the local area.Cocopark is very near. Value for money wise it was superb.Overall would recommend this place, Cheap, friendly and just good fun.

• 4th Aug 2014
  • American Samoa

It's an alright place. Not professionally handeled. Too expensive for the performance. But I am not sure if Shenzhen has any better alternatives.

The place is clean and nice. Staff is njce and speak good english. Thats all can say :)

Value for money.

It's very far from metro and hard to find the location at first.

Comfortable beds.Wifi is fast.Staff were very helpful indeed on everything from telling directions to recommending this that I could see in the city. Highly recommendable.

• 26th May 2014
  • Egypt

Thank you for your review.As you said,we replaced the very soft mattress.We will continue to work hard.

The staff were really helpful and good English, giving some good tips on the nightlife around. I liked the rooftop area in the evenings.Rooms were very clean, with soft beds.My room was comfortable and nice to arrive to after a long flight. I will be back here!

• 15th May 2014

Thank you!We will try our best to let you stay comfortable.Have a nice day!

Good place, nice staff.

• 10th May 2014

Awesome staff, very friendly. This is my third time staying here. This place is conveniently located just two stops next Futian Checkpoint . Many delicious and cheap restaurants around the area. Walk 8minutes to COCOPARK.

• 8th May 2014

We just want to do better.Hope you have a nice trip!

I stayed as a base for sightseeing in Hong Kong and China. I can be reached in about 10 minutes walk from the nearest station (Seaside center). Location because it is center of the city, it is convenient department store, supermarket, restaurant and has plenty of. Lobby of the building safe for guards is managed by the 24-hour auto lock. room I was using was good to widely simple. It's a surprise, check-in time is that it is free. Far from Hong Kong city, but this hostel of 65 yuan per nig

• 7th May 2014
  • Japan

I am comfortable to sleep in this small hotel, good luck, Mr.Yang!

• 4th May 2014
  • China

The hostel was very hard to find as the directions provided were not helpful and no-one (e.g. taxi drivers/security guards nearby and at the convention centre) didn't know where it was. The rooms do not lock although there were some lockers we could use. Also, the hostel thought I was only staying for one night when I had booked and paid for two, so gave someone else my bed although they did sort it quickly when I found out.

• 1st May 2014

First ,very sorry to bring you not convenient.That day so many people come,so I just forgot which bed is full,very thank you for you understand.We won't make the same mistake again.Now we have enough lockers.Hope you have a nice day!

I payed you the booking charge but the Hostel refused to Host me as they have no free bed for me and they asked me to collect my money from you

Very sorry,Sayed.It was our mistake.We will response for this.And give the monery to you.

room crowded, bathroom always wet. bed is so so so hard to sleep, except the helpful staff.

Thank you for you review.Now we change the soft mattress,welcome back again!