Shenzhen Super2 Hostel Reviews

Mei Hua Shan Zhuang Xin Mei Yuan E17 Building Minz, Longhua New District, Shenzhen, China

Super cool guest house in a calm area, but still close to a big street with lots of restaurants and shopping. Staff was super friendly, and I couldn't wish for better service. The beds were really hard though, but for the price and the cool atmosphere, it was still worth it. I'd definitely stay there again if I go back!

Impossible to find, no english, go somewhere else... I have been travelling for 2 months and i dont really care about anything apart from the fact that you cant find the hostel, it took me an hour with a map and a chinese guy living in the area helping me...

The bunks were really uncomfortable - narrow boards with a thin pad for bedding. Woke up with a terrible crick in my back. Staff wasn't around when I needed to check out and didn't answer their cell, so I ended up having to forfeit my deposit. (Very friendly when checking in though.) Not a lot to do around the hostel, but then there's not a lot to do in Shenzhen. Reasonably clean.