Shenzhen Super2 Hostel Reviews

Mei Hua Shan Zhuang Xin Mei Yuan E17 Building Minz, Longhua New District, Shenzhen, China

It's not for travelers actually.its for Chinese young people. Staff hardly speak English and no signs in English.i could find some Chinese guys staying who speaks English so they helped me a lot.but the staff are very nice except that point.hostel is not very clean and beds are hard.though,I actually enjoyed staying there.

All around disaster really. The location is woeful. Located in a dark neighbourhood, very hard to locate especially at night as there is no lights. A good walk from the metro too. And if you are coming from hong kong its a long way. Place was very plain, the bedroom was just bare, no bed light or seats, just a hard bed & locker. Toilet wasn't very clean. Wifi was poor in the room. No towels available. The place isn't up to standard at all, highly recommend you not to stay here.

It's ok, but not good for me. Hard to find and easy to get lost around. It would fit better for Chinese teenagers. I will try another hostel next time.

Super cool guest house in a calm area, but still close to a big street with lots of restaurants and shopping. Staff was super friendly, and I couldn't wish for better service. The beds were really hard though, but for the price and the cool atmosphere, it was still worth it. I'd definitely stay there again if I go back!