Shenzhen Super2 Hostel Reviews

Mei Hua Shan Zhuang Xin Mei Yuan E17 Building Minz, Longhua New District, Shenzhen, China

Impossible to find, no english, go somewhere else... I have been travelling for 2 months and i dont really care about anything apart from the fact that you cant find the hostel, it took me an hour with a map and a chinese guy living in the area helping me...

The bunks were really uncomfortable - narrow boards with a thin pad for bedding. Woke up with a terrible crick in my back. Staff wasn't around when I needed to check out and didn't answer their cell, so I ended up having to forfeit my deposit. (Very friendly when checking in though.) Not a lot to do around the hostel, but then there's not a lot to do in Shenzhen. Reasonably clean.

They have the thinnest mattresses I've ever seen. Essentially you will be sleeping on a plank with a blanket on top.

• 11th Jan 2015

A hostel with very nice staff :) I had a nice BBQ session with the staff and other travelers! Location is a bit difficult to find, especially after dark. Make sure you have the telephone number of the hostel with you. Beds are ok. Toilet was a bit dirty.

The hostel was very clean and the staff were super nice, able to speak English and helpful. The beds were hard and the bathroom could be cleanier. It is hard to find the hostel, also you have to walk a while until you reach the metro station. It is not well located to attractions but the hostel is located in a very safe area.