Shenzhen Wanderer Hostel Reviews

Room 15A3 Building A Royal Plaza, Yitian Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, China

Generally a pleasant experience with friendly staff and a laid-back atmosphere. I wonder if they noticed that I left behind some clothes by mistake. If so, it would be nice if they could contact me here or by email and I could get those clothes when I go back to their hostel in about 2 months.

The staff is really nice and keep the hostel very clean. Clean bathroom, clean sheets, clean common room. Also the staff are helpful for directions, the location is next to Chinese and western resources if needing, and safety is good.

Everybody in the staff team are really kind and helpful with anything you need.Beautiful quiet location and great for relaxing and have a rest

Hostelworld has confirmed my booking, but the hostel still full when I arrived. I suggest traveller make a phone call before you booking. However, the staff still enthusiastically to relocate me to another hostel nearby at same price.