Shenzhen Wanderer Hostel Reviews

Room 15A3 Building A Royal Plaza, Yitian Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, China

Hostelworld has confirmed my booking, but the hostel still full when I arrived. I suggest traveller make a phone call before you booking. However, the staff still enthusiastically to relocate me to another hostel nearby at same price.

It was terrible , people sold my bed spite of my reservation. They tried to give me a bed in another terrible place. Thank for nice people who saved me giving me a bed a nearby place .

The crew doesn't speak English. They were entering my 2-persons room 20 times a day, from 6am till 01:00am, because... they have a storage room inside! Wrong directions, no privacy, 10000 rules to which they don't introduce you at the beginning (well... how could they if they don't speak English AT ALL), doors closed at 23:00. And the best of the bests - one toilet combined with the bathroom for ~16 people. Just NO GO.

Welcoming bad ! I just get on the hostel no hello no Hi no welcome and i was booked by hostel world and the owner she said that is full so we had to sleep in other place that she bring us witch was bad and the mattress was soso small so we had bad night . That the badest expérience i had in hostel for 10 years travelling !

Cozy place to stay around just for a couple of days. Not really a hostel but more an appartment atmosphere with local chinese folks.

The hostel is conveniently close to the Lok Ma Chau border station which makes it an excellent location for a stop over before entering Hong Kong, which is what we did. The hostel is built inside a standard apartment and has a special atmosphere. You will feel like Lisa's personal guests. Lisa is always very friendly and very helpful. If you are crossing through Shenzhen on your trip this hostel might be a good choice.