Shenzhen Wanderer Hostel Reviews

Room 15A3 Building A Royal Plaza, Yitian Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, China

Generally a pleasant experience with friendly staff and a laid-back atmosphere. I wonder if they noticed that I left behind some clothes by mistake. If so, it would be nice if they could contact me here or by email and I could get those clothes when I go back to their hostel in about 2 months.

The staff is really nice and keep the hostel very clean. Clean bathroom, clean sheets, clean common room. Also the staff are helpful for directions, the location is next to Chinese and western resources if needing, and safety is good.

Everybody in the staff team are really kind and helpful with anything you need.Beautiful quiet location and great for relaxing and have a rest

Hostelworld has confirmed my booking, but the hostel still full when I arrived. I suggest traveller make a phone call before you booking. However, the staff still enthusiastically to relocate me to another hostel nearby at same price.

It was terrible , people sold my bed spite of my reservation. They tried to give me a bed in another terrible place. Thank for nice people who saved me giving me a bed a nearby place .

The crew doesn't speak English. They were entering my 2-persons room 20 times a day, from 6am till 01:00am, because... they have a storage room inside! Wrong directions, no privacy, 10000 rules to which they don't introduce you at the beginning (well... how could they if they don't speak English AT ALL), doors closed at 23:00. And the best of the bests - one toilet combined with the bathroom for ~16 people. Just NO GO.

Welcoming bad ! I just get on the hostel no hello no Hi no welcome and i was booked by hostel world and the owner she said that is full so we had to sleep in other place that she bring us witch was bad and the mattress was soso small so we had bad night . That the badest expérience i had in hostel for 10 years travelling !

Cozy place to stay around just for a couple of days. Not really a hostel but more an appartment atmosphere with local chinese folks.