Shepherd Guest House

Fabulous 120 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 120 Total Reviews

19th Jun 2017

Lovely place to stay and I was very well looked after. Great and interesting neighbourhood and close to the subway to get into town. I would have no hesitation in recommending this place.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
26th Mar 2017

We stayed as Sheperd Guest House for a week and had a wonderful time. The room was cozy and also had a small balcony which was great. The kitchen is big and well-equipped so we usually cooked dinner there to save some money on food. The place was always perfectly clean and our host was always very friendly and had some tips on what we could do. And its only two blocks to the next subway station. I can recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a nice, clean affordable place.

• USA, Male, 41+
11th Mar 2017

My stay was very pleasant. Simme keeps the hostel/house very clean. The room was in the attic and very cozy. The kitchen on the second floor is the one I used and I cooked breakfast in the mornings. It was like being at home. I stayed during the snow storm and the neighbor's helped me shovel the snow so I could get the car out. There are several stores and restaurants in the area. The metro train to Manhattan is 2 blocks away. All was excellent...Luciano

• USA, Male, 41+
7th Mar 2017

I stayed in the small attic room and it worked out nicely. A very good value for NYC and I would stay there again. Convenient to two subway stations.

5th Jan 2017
3.7

This is not a hostel - it's an airbnb experience if at all. There's no front desk, atmosphere or lounging area. This is a regular house and nothing about it is welcoming. I would think twice before staying here.