Sherin Cottage Reviews

Thiruvambadi Road, Varkala, India

The staff at Sherin cottage helårsbostad me with whatever I asked for and gave good advise concerning a train journey. The breakfast was simple but nice and served on the green back garden. A few days the mosquitos where a bit annoying during breakfast. The rooms were painted in beautyful colours, and the art work was really nice. As a middle aged woman travelling by myself I felt totally safe end relaxed at Sherin Cottage.

Very helpful staff. Nice atmosphere, like a family. I felt safe as a single woman travel alone. Really comfortable beds, soft for being india. Connected to a small shop with candy n toilette paper. Close to cliff n fruit shop. I recommend! !

Really friendly guys from Nepal running this place. Wifi and breakfast are included, which for the price is brilliant. My understanding is its only open 4 months of the year during the season so it's empty for the rest of the year. If brutally honest it could do with a bit of a refresh - walls painted, a good thorough clean around windows and some new bed linen, lots of bugs in the rooms due to it lying empty, and would add mosquito nets, but for the price it's good value.