Sherin Cottage Reviews

Thiruvambadi Road, Varkala, India

Great price, the young lad on reception was very helpful, nice quiet location away from the cliff. Biggest downside was no air con in room the fan didn't do much. I also got bitten a lot during the night so I'd recommend bug spray!!

Nice place to stay, but quite expensive over the new year period.

We got a very warm welcome after a long and tiring journey. However the place is only average since the room was not very clean and since the price is quite high for what you get. The breakfast was nice but the garden where we had it smelled of pee.

Safe place stay in quiet location yet near to beaches, places to eat and good yoga. Staff very friendly and helpful. The addition of mosquito nets would be good. No towels.

• 23rd Dec 2015

Really nice people who manage Sherin Cottage. They were very helpful and polite during my stay. They arranged scooter hire for me at a good price. Told me the best locations to visit. Friendly atmosphere and some good restaurants nearby. Would stay here again, if I visit Varkala.

• 24th Nov 2015