Shiado Hostel Reviews

Rua Anchieta 5 - 3, Lisbon, Portugal

Very good place!! Staff very kind and perfect lacalization!!

super stay! only to recommend!

We had a great time at the Shiado Hostel. The staff was really friendly and helpful, the rooms and bathrooms were clean and the atmosphere was extremely welcoming! I would definitely recommend it to anyone!

• 6th Mar 2015

Great atmosphere, very clean facilities and nice staff

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • Portugal

The location is the best and Goncalo is the most helpful receptionist I have ever met, The overall experience was definitely 10/10.

Great Hostel, couldn't ask for better value

I absolutely loved this hostel!! Everything was perfect. The common room was great for socializing, the breakfast in the morning was the best breakfast I've ever had in a hostel, and the beds were comfortable. No complaints here.

It's bene Luke feeling at home! I will surely come back

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Finland

Best hostel I have been to!

• 23rd Jan 2015

When it comes relation of quality to price this is probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Where else can you pay just 10 euro for a bed in a really nicely designed, clean, bright, warm room and also get free breakfast! All the services were spot on, it was really useful to have a fully equipped kitchen to cook in. All the staff were really friendly, nice, helpful and informative, and the location is ideal.

• 20th Jan 2015
  • superseapig

I liked the pictures instead of names of what the cupboards contain, the opportunity to cook something any time, late breakfast, basics like salt, herbs and oils, good working computers and Wifi, common room at the sun side of the building, wonderful interior, separated garbage, spacious rooms, etc. but most of all the relaxed, kind and correct staff. The location of the garbage cans could be better and to go pi pi at night, without long distance sleepwalks, the bathrooms should be mixed

Great! Very friendly staff, awesome location and gorgeous rooms

Undoubtedly had a great stay at Shiado Hostel! The Spanish receptionist Miguel was very knowledgeable about Lisboa and about Portugal. All of Miguel's tips definitely made it easier for me to enjoy Lisboa like a local. The hostel facilities were superb and I would definitely recommend it to other travelers. Way to go Shiado. I will definitely stay here when I come back to Lisboa.

Make something with the showers !!!!!! It is impossible in the same time to press the button for a water and to take a shower !

My second stay at Shiado reminded rather visiting friends. I have been greeted so friendly. I always meet there interesting and inspiring people. I love location of the hostel, friendly and helpful staff. Atmosphere of the place is unforgettable - that's why I would like to be coming back there as many times as it is possible.

Great staff, very kind and helpfull. The location is amazing! Near the best areas in Lisbon for sightseen, shopping and night life. Tha bedroom was good, though I had a small problem with the wi-fi connection. Toilets and rooms separated by genders and very clean.

Great atmosphere and the warmest of welcomes can be found in this very central and affordable hostel. Within throwing distance of all we wanted to see, we couldn't ask for more. Highly recommended!

• 3rd Dec 2014

Walls are thin, so loud noises and even steps woke us in the morning. Breakfast is strictly limited, and still there was not enough bread for those, who woke up late.

I never review hostels (actually this is the first time I do so) but I have to say this is probably the best one I've ever stayed in. Staff were incredibly friendly and incredibly helpful.