Shiado Hostel

9.2
Superb 676 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 25-30
13th Jul 2017

LOVED it here. Comfortable beds, spotless bathrooms, free access to computers, lovely breakfast. The staff were the nicest people ever, and were incredibly helpful when my purse was stolen and I had to stay for a few extra nights. Highly recommended.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2017

My staying at Shiado was my first experience in an hostel and it was above my expectations. The hostel has an amazing location right in the old city centre of Lisbon, close to all the main attractions. It is cosy and clean, breakfast is good. It is definitely a quiet and safe place to stay in. A great thank you to the stuff that made me enjoy my stay even more, especially thank you Pedro for being so helpful!

• USA, Male, 18-24
22nd Jun 2017

My friend and I have just graduated high school, and wanted to take a trip to Europe over the summer to celebrate. Neither of us had ever stayed at a hostel before, and Shiado by far surpassed our expectations. The location is perfect, with everything you could want to do within walking distance, and a metro station nearby. The staff is also extremely friendly and accommodating. We quickly felt right at home. I would definitely recommend Shiado Hostel, especially for younger travelers.

• USA, Male, 18-24
20th Jun 2017

Great people, friendly staff, clean atmosphere, nice common area, incredible location. Awesome experience altogether! 10/10

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
11th Jun 2017

Everything was good with very nice staff. Everything is nearby. Just perfect to stay here.

• CarolynNZ
  • New Zealand, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
10th Jun 2017

Possibly the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Incredible location, wonderful breakfast and really comfortable. When I had some personal difficulties, the staff went above and beyond to help me. I can't say enough good things about them. Thank you!

• USA, Female, 31-40
1st Jun 2017

I had the most wonderful time in Lisbon, thanks to the staff at Shiado. They made me feel right at home. They were accommodating and assisted with any questions or special requests that I had. I will certainly stay at Shiado again. And, the location was perfect!

15th May 2017

Great design, nice staff, spacious, enough showers/wc (with limited privacy). Two drawbacks: Showers run for 7 and 4 (!!) seconds. 15 should be a minimum for any cost-conscious hostel with some consideration to their guests. After over one week there, no real attempt was being done to fix it. Also, they forgot to subtract city tax as I stayed for over 7 days. I forgot too, but they should have a system. More good stuff: Tasty (but volume-limited) breakfast, good location, nice common area.

• France, Female, 31-40
13th May 2017

Great place, friendly and safe atmosphere...except the bed that are not too comfortable, everything is perfect!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
11th May 2017
8.0

Stayed in a Private room, great value money compared to others in Lisbon. We stayed in 2 hostel's in our time in Lisbon and unfortunately for Shiado that Hostel was 10/10 so made this hostel look not that great in comparison. The bathrooms smell and the shower is push button. The breakfast is very basic and there is no atmosphere that we noticed.