Shiado Hostel

Superb 645 Total Reviews
Superb 645 Total Reviews

• France, Female, 31-40
13th May 2017

Great place, friendly and safe atmosphere...except the bed that are not too comfortable, everything is perfect!

29th Apr 2017
6.9

The hostel is in a very good location with respect to most of the top attractions in Lisbon but the hostel itself is not very appealing. The facilities (room, bathrooms, leisure area) are quite dirty and outdated.

28th Apr 2017

The Shiado Hostel was perfect for my one night stay in Lisbon. Very close to many of my go-to spots, friendly staff, clean facilities, free breakfast, and open atmosphere. I felt very comfortable and would stay here again.

24th Apr 2017

I only stayed at Shiado Hostel for one night in the 8 bed room and I can only say good things about it. The room was clean and comfortable as well as the rest of the hostel's facilities. I tried to extend my stay, but the hostel was fully booked on the subsequent days. Still, Boris helped me to find a new accomodation and called the partner hostel I'd chosen himself, making things easier for me. The location is great, in the heart of Chiado. Oh! One nice thing I noticed: they recycle! =)

21st Apr 2017

Best hostel I've ever stayed at

15th Apr 2017

Great hostel if you're looking for a more chill, quiet vibe. There were a couple posters up for pub crawls but was definitely not a party hostel and stayed pretty quiet at night even being close to a lot of traffic and attractions. Metro stop super close by, though the sign for the hostel was a tiny bit hard to find at first. Staff was great, super nice and let us leave our stuff in the luggage room after we checked out since our bus out of the city wasn't till the evening.

12th Apr 2017

Fantastic hostel! Friendly helpful staff, great location and atmosphere. They also serve real coffee for breakfast- not instant. Made mornings a lot better

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
21st Mar 2017
3.1

The staff was reaaaally bad, they were no friendly. All the hostal smells bad and the staff works and dress like they were on their house, no commitment with the customers. Great location and not too clean instalations. They count each piece at breakfast but by the price, was a considerable hostal. Staff can improve more the service and image of the hostal.

• kymbokbok
  • Philippines, Female, 25-30
20th Mar 2017
6.9

This hostel reminded me of the dorms in my previous university - old but with character & a bit of history (maybe). For the price, there's nothing really much to complain about, especially given that it's smacked right in the middle of Lisbon's nightlife. A few of the downsides: only 1 shower had hot water, the room smelled a bit like unclean sink, bed might not be comfy for some, and there's not much socialising events apart from the breakfast (which is included by the way; great coffee).

17th Mar 2017
6.0

It was okay place, but there are two thigs I was not sure about this hostel. 1. Flies all over in the bathroom and livingroom 2. Staff are unfriendly. Gave me an impression that they hate what they are doing