Shijia Inn (By the Bund) Reviews

No. 480 middle Sichuan Road, Shanghai, China

On the plus side - good location. Down side - the room was not very clean. I could see old stains on the desks and other surfaces in the room. The room I lived in was also very torn. The paint on the walls looked ready to fall off in some places. I guess it's still okay because it is very cheap. If someone like me, just needed a place to sleep for a night, I think it will be just fine.

Although able to provide a copy of my original passport with visa that was being held by the authorities for processing, was unable to stay at this hostel. No refund on deposit.

Although this hotel is very well located (2 minutes walk from the Bund) and close to the metro station, it is a very poor quality hotel. We had to ask to be moved to a room WITH A WINDOW! Our room was drab, out of date and covered in mould. I would not recommend this hotel despite it's location. Next time I would spend more money and find a better quality hotel slightly further away from the Bund.

Good location... dirty and noisy rooms....

• 30th Jan 2014

Perfect Location!

the staff could not really speak a good English but they tried their best to be helpful... I would recommend it especially if one can speak some Chinese.