Shin-Okubo Sekitei Reviews

2-15-10 Hyakunin-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-0073, Tokyo, Japan

Fantastic accommodation in a perfect location. Really close to a Yamanote Line train station, making it quick and easy to get around the city. The staff were extremely friendly and immensely apologetic when it came to the subject of fixing our air conditioner (which we didn't even know was not working correctly). Great places to eat nearby too. The room was perfect! Good size and clean. I highly recommend staying here. I think you'll be hard pressed to find anywhere better for the price.

Very friendly and helpful staff. We stayed there 1 night and travelled to Kyoto and then came back again. They are willing to let us to store luggages at the hostel for free. When we came back, they have already put our luggages into our room. Good location to travel around Tokyo. Also, it is easy to location this hostel. They have wifi at room as well. It is a place to stay, not to meet up travellers from different countries.

A little hard to find, clean rooms with wifi and helpfull staff. Right next door was a convenience store and restaurants. I didn't really spend a huge amount of time in the room as I was exploring Tokyo. For me it was a fine place to stay.