Shine Hostel Reviews

Takovska 12, Belgrade, Serbia

They have written: Clean bathrooms with hot showers 24 hours - TOILETTE BROKEN, WATER COLD.CLEAN? NO. Towels and linen included - NO Fully air conditioned - NO Free lockers and locks - BROKEN 24-hour reception - THE HOSTEL DOESN'T HAVE ANY EMPLOYEE AS WE'VE BEEN TOLD BY THEM We have terrace for smokers. - THE SMOKE WAS EVERYWHERE, BUT NO ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING FOUND IN THE HOSTEL Welcome drink - NO :) Cockroaches - YES.

• 10th May 2015
  • Slovakia

it is verey nice hostel and verey nice and verey good staff and you will feel you are at your home

I cannot evaluate this hostel, because when I got there, they are out of water and they moved me to the another hostel: HOSTEL CRIB. It's from the same owners, but they promptly advised me about the problem and instructed me how to get to the new hostel. For this reason I selected 'Good' for all aspects. I'll try to write a review for Hostel Crib separately.

The best hostel experience i had in my life. I would recommend this lovely hostel to everybody. Nebojsa and his staff are the most warm, hospitable, fun, friendly and cool people you could wish for. They will ensure that your stay is the best that it can possibly be. Always extremely clean, mins. from everything/key transport lines, comfy beds...Thank you Shine hostel!

we felt in home! The place is really good, according to the price, good location, clean, and the staff is more than friendly. excellent experience. Julia and Gaby from Argentina!!!

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Argentina

The host was very friendly and easy to get along with. If you have any issues, they go out of their way to assist and reccomend tours and sites. The price for accomodations is worth it.

• 3rd Mar 2015

This was the nicest hostel we have ever stayed at. The staff were AMAZING and gave us great advise on places to go and made local food and drinks for us to try. We got there really early after a night train and they let us into a room very soon even though check in was 2. The social areas were so nice, and they had some really great facilities. I can't explain how lovely it was! Deffinatley stay here if you are visiting belgrade and want a hostel!!

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Russia

This hostel was one of the worst places ever! My boyfriend and I asked for a private room with a double bed. We got a closet with double bunk beds... It was so hot in there that you couldn't do anything. The bathroom looked like you could get a disease it looked like it wasn't cleaned since 100 years ago. Yuk! No one spoke English. Thanks I will not come back or recommend this to anyone!!!

worn down, unclean, but excellent customer service that lifted the stay.

Excellent hostel, nothing negative to say about it - definitely stay there when you are going to Belgrade - the atmosphere is magnificent, it's clean and cosy place, I felt like at home, clean and the awesome people work there.

• 14th Jan 2015