Shine Hostel Reviews

Takovska 12, Belgrade, Serbia

staff is not in the hostel anytime. if you are lucky you can see staff. but it is very cheap location is perfect.

The worst experience ever! Pay a little more and go to some other hostel! It seems the owner does not care anymore. The staff comprises a bunch of incompetent and disrespectful nincompoops! The facilities are deplorable. When I arrived at 10pm, there was nobody at the reception. The receptionist came at 1am (with his girlfriend who played loud music that woke up all the guests). Claiming 2 b d owner, he even threatened to throw me out!

The Hostel itself is very difficult to find. There is no sign outside and its just a nondescript building. No sign of 24 hour reception (manning of front desk VERY sparse) and no welcome drink either. The bathrooms and kitchen floor and appliances were filthy. I've no idea how they have such an high score. One saving grace was the owner who was quite nice, but the rest of the hostel and fact that we were miles away from everything kind of ruined this.

They have written: Clean bathrooms with hot showers 24 hours - TOILETTE BROKEN, WATER COLD.CLEAN? NO. Towels and linen included - NO Fully air conditioned - NO Free lockers and locks - BROKEN 24-hour reception - THE HOSTEL DOESN'T HAVE ANY EMPLOYEE AS WE'VE BEEN TOLD BY THEM We have terrace for smokers. - THE SMOKE WAS EVERYWHERE, BUT NO ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING FOUND IN THE HOSTEL Welcome drink - NO :) Cockroaches - YES.

• 10th May 2015
  • Slovakia

it is verey nice hostel and verey nice and verey good staff and you will feel you are at your home

I cannot evaluate this hostel, because when I got there, they are out of water and they moved me to the another hostel: HOSTEL CRIB. It's from the same owners, but they promptly advised me about the problem and instructed me how to get to the new hostel. For this reason I selected 'Good' for all aspects. I'll try to write a review for Hostel Crib separately.

The best hostel experience i had in my life. I would recommend this lovely hostel to everybody. Nebojsa and his staff are the most warm, hospitable, fun, friendly and cool people you could wish for. They will ensure that your stay is the best that it can possibly be. Always extremely clean, mins. from everything/key transport lines, comfy beds...Thank you Shine hostel!

we felt in home! The place is really good, according to the price, good location, clean, and the staff is more than friendly. excellent experience. Julia and Gaby from Argentina!!!

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Argentina

The host was very friendly and easy to get along with. If you have any issues, they go out of their way to assist and reccomend tours and sites. The price for accomodations is worth it.

• 3rd Mar 2015