Shinjuku Kuyakusyomae Capsule Hotel Reviews

1-2-5, Kabuki-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan

This was my first time in a capsule inn and it was a great experience. I'd highly recommend doing this while you are in Japan for the experience.

One slight annoyance, turning up at 3.40pm and the guy on the desk being absolutely adamant I can't check in until 4pm. So barring this minor annoyance, I came for the capsule experience and I sure got it! Comfy capsule and the facilities included an onsen, which was a pretty relaxing way to spend my last night in Japan. Great location too in Shinjuku. If you want the capsule experience this is certainly the place for it

Fantastic location, 3 mins walk from Shinjuku station. I stayed on the women's floor bathroom & small locker, Large luggage must go on racks with camera watching it, are on same level. Men have to go to a different floor for bathroom & locker. It can get noisy on weekend nights, only a blind at the end of the capsule not a door. Downside: If staying more then 1 night you must checkout at 10am everyday and re-ckeck in at 4pm. They won't let you store luggage on last day. Great experience.