Showbiz Inn at West Street Reviews

lianfeng xiang #4, Yangshuo, China

I had a very pleasant few nights here at the showbiz inn. Rooms were nice and clean, not very big however, but that didn't bother me. They were quite helpful in helping me organise my day which was good. The location is excellent. It was just a shame that the rooftop bar was dead most nights.

Had an awesome stay here , the location is perfect plus the staff were really fun and friendly which made out stay enjoyable , especially the owner and bay! Challenge them to a beer pong match ;)

Room ok, staff friendly

Really enjoyed our stay at this hostel. Helpful and friendly staff, good rooms with needed facilities and good location in Yangshuo and last but not least great and very cool Rooftop Bar !

• 3rd May 2015
  • Romania

amazing view, nice rooftop

Very nice staff who speeks English and are very helpful. Not noisy area and just next to west street road! The roof top also has a superb view. We are very satisfied of our stay

We came during the low season so there weren't too many people around, but the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They helped book any activity we were interested in as well as gave good recommendations on places to go. The rooftop bar is reason enough to hang out at this hostel, but there location is supreme right off of West Street, but at the very end so you still get the great view of the river. I will definitely come back here if I'm back in Yangshuo.

• 6th Apr 2015

Very central. Great view from the roof, clean enough. Staff was nice but they don't know much about places to climb and other info for climbers, so if you are a climber is good to stay in this hostel Showbizz but better go to ask to Climbers Inn hostel (for infos and buddies).

Had a nice stay at the Showbiz Inn. The girl at the reception is really nice and friendly and helped me a lot. Also the rooftop terrace is really nice and the beds are comfortable. Downside is that there is no elevator, so you have to walk some steps (little downside, not so bad). And I didn't really had hot water in the shower. I stayed here in low season, so it was a bit quiet.

Such a great hostel in a great location....We went during Chinese new year which was a very busy time and while the hostel is located on the pedestrian street its still quiet enough in the evenings to get a good rest. We also rented bikes which were delivered to the hostel. They also arranged for us to go and view they water show and they walked us there as there were no vehicles available. They have a rooftop bar and pool table with a good view. We had a great time and would recommend to anyone

Nice place with good view.

Good hostel, great location, but the rooftop bar wasn't open in the winter which was a bit of a shame. But you still get a nice view.

• 30th Jan 2015

The staff is so nice. I spent hours to ask them questions about China, chinese habits, what to do and not to do. I think so many people already ask them those questions, but still they were very nice with me and try to answer as precisely as possible. They offered me a delicious coffee in a warm and welcoming lobby. It was a very nice night.

• 22nd Jan 2015

Amazing place, doubt you can find such location at this price. The staff is amazing and so helpful. They'll help you arrange the tours and write stuff down for you in Chinese so that you're never lost. The view from the roof top is priceless.

Best party in China! First: You have to have a look at the amazing rooftop bar, it's the best view in Yangshuo. Second: You have to try Michael's death sentence Third: next morning you almost don't remember anything but you know it was the best party ever!

• 19th Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

One of the best hostels in china i have been to! Very helpful staff, very clean rooms and perfect location next to the li river. I would recommend this hostel to everybody, old and young!

A perfect location for food choices and bars. Half a block from the river where market stalls are located. Scenery during the day and night is great viewing from the rooftop where a bar, pool table and dart board are located. I travelled during a quite time, though it's a beautiful town. The manager also helped me in booking a flight to Shanghai which made my travel very easy!

Fantastic hostel. The location was perfect, even though it was hard to find at first. The rooftop bar was a great place to hang out, and the view of the river was idyllic.

excellent rooftop bar and very helpful staff!

A comfortable hostel in a good location. Great value! The bar wasn't very popular for some reason, even though they played good music.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7