Showbiz Inn at West Street Reviews

lianfeng xiang #4, Yangshuo, China

Definitely the best place to stay in Yangshuo! The Staff is very friendly, the rooftop is just amazing and the location is perfect. All in all I would recommend this Hostel to anybody! Thanks for the great time!

Roof Top Bar! Great location, great rooms, great staff, cozy and homely down in the lobby - Party all night on the roof top bar! Perfect hostel.

My second stay here. Great roof top bar and location. Close to the main street but far enough away to be quiet. Free laundry also and rooms are very clean. Only negative is the staff tend to hang out in the DVD corner making it difficult and awkward for paying guests to use. Overal a great place.

Very nice stay at this hostel! Very helpful staff, good location and clean rooms. Would definitely go there again my next time in Yangshuo.

I booked two nights in Showbiz but ended up staying there for a whole week. The roof top bar has the best view, it would be great if you can wake up early to see sunrise there. The window of my dorm I stayed in also has a great view, you can just relax there being lazy. Girls there are very nice and helpful. Only sometimes there is no hot water for shower.

Very good hostel, well located and very helpful staff (speaking very good English). The dorms are spacious.

Honestly, the best hostel I've ever stayed in, and I've stayed in a lot. Huge, clean room, v.comfortable...amazing rooftop bar with a stunning view. The staff were so friendly and helpful, especially Fen on reception/bar! Right near the river and all bars, shops and resturants! Lots of great nights drinking and playing pool on that rooftop, and all for a great price! Best hostel in Yangshuo, will definitely be coming back!

This hostel was everything we could have asked for. The staff was very approachable and had excellent english. We stayed during the week and had the rooftop bar (and its amazing view) practically to ourselves. In the evenings the owner (?) would be up at the bar and was a great source of information and generally fun to chat with. Anything we wanted to do during the day they would organize in minutes. Cannot recommend Showbiz enough!

Nice little place. More like a hotel than a hostel. Staff were friendly and helpful and the location is perfect. Sadly there was absolutely no atmosphere and no one around. The rooftop bar was closed on our first night, then completely empty the next two nights. Generally a strange vibe about the place but felt sage ams secure so ok for a couple of nights.

I stayed at the Showbiz Inn in June 2014 for 3 nights. It is probably one of the best hostels I stayed during my trips, great location, cozy, safe, with great facilities and probably the best terrace bar in Yangshou. It was the best spot in town to relax. Moreover, the best feature of this hostel is its people; the staff is amazing, 24/7 there for you to help out, recommend places and excursions, and really friendly! Thanks Vivian for all you did for me during my stay!

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Greece

Wonderful rooftop!

• 3rd Jun 2014

I loved staying in this hostel. The staff was so helpful and nice. They helped us find the best things to do, and didn't pressure us into buying their tours. I will definitely be staying here if I go back to Yangshuo.

After a 1 night booking i stay there some more nights. Because i like it very much in showbiz hostel. I like it because: - The location is in the center and has a very nice rooftop bar with a very nice few. - The wifi conection is for chinees standard very good. - The staff Vivian an Fen are always in for a nice talk and a good cup off coffee. If you ask theme to help or you need someting done they help you! Thanks Vivian, Fen and the rest off the staff for a very nice stay in Showbiz inn

• 19th May 2014

We stayed two days at the showbizz in with my friends. It is very well located in the center of Yangshuo. There are so many bars and shops near and the view from the rooftop is amazing. The only negative point is that the toilets were not that clean although the room was nice and well presented. Finally I want to thank the people working there who helped us for everything we needed and for all the problems that we found. They were so nice !

The beds are quite nice and they did not have elevators. The location is good as it's just few minutes walk from West Street. They only had 2 communal showers for dorms so you need to queue for bathing session. The wifi is very bad at level 5 dorms. Like the rooftop bar view, as you can see yangshuo from top. The lounge have a lot movies/dvd to watch with. the desktop is workable and the lunge is very spacious. the staff also is very helpful.

This hostel has a great location, very friendly and helpful staff and clean rooms (stayed in double). Staff is really helpful and actually care about you and your needs. Got help renting both bicycle and moped without any hassle whatsoever. The rooftop bar is nice, although not that crowded (empty at Saturday night), and gives you great views over the town. Would stay here again!

I was very pleased during my stay at the hostel. Staff was very nice and helpful, and the roof bar was just gorgeus.

• 1st May 2014
  • Spain

Very nice and convenient hostel in the central of Yangshuo. 5 min away from the bar street and they have a rooftop for the pre-round. Also a nice view over the river and village from that place. The price is just amazing. But do not book anything from their reception, for example your busticket to another city, guided tours or motocycle. It is overpriced and you pay way more than if you would buy this on your own in the village. So if you keep this in mind your stay there is really wonderful. :)

• 1st May 2014

thank you for your review, about the busticket, because we provide the best quality bus for our customers,they are better than the bus you had from bus station, that is why the price is different. it is pity that we didn't have chance to let you know it.

The personnel was very nice to us. They were super helpful. We asked to book our bus tickets and they did that for us. Also took us to the place where we had to take the bus. I do recommend to stay at Showbiz Inn at West Street they have the best rooftop bar :)

I was there during the crowded May Day Holiday, and it was still conveniently outside of the bustle of the main streets that it was still quiet. The staff was very helpful, and the view was excellent. Bring your own lock for the locker if your concerned about safety. If you're sleeping on the 5th floor (my dorm room) you will be able to hear activities on the rooftop bar.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7