Shraheen House Reviews

Ballycasheen, Woodlawn Road, Killarney, Ireland

This B&B is so beautiful. We haven't seen such a clean and lovely place in hole Ireland. The facilities were great and the breakfast Maureen prepared for us was excellent! You can choose a sort of cereals (and even porridge) and one out of several breakfast meals. We felt very comfortable at the Shraheen House. The only tiny thing we can report is, that, as a young couple, we felt a bit fobbed off. The owners haven't talked to us very much. But we'd recommend it anyway. The homecooking's great!

I couldn't say anything too positive about my stay at Shraheeh House. I have been spoiled and pampered for four days. I had a lovely, lovely time. The room was gorgeous, the food amazing, the people extremely friendly - and knowledgeable. They always have suggestions about where to go and what to do. I couldn't have asked for more and I would reccoment it to anyone and everyone. I am planning to go back just to stay there again.

Had a very pleasant stay. Great breakfast and nice rooms!

We enjoyed oyur stay at Shraheen House immensly , being welcomed and served in every way as we would wish. We would gladly recommend the House to others as it was recommended to us.

• 21st May 2014

A most pleasant stay! There are B&B closer to town, but this one was worth the walk.

• 2nd May 2014