Shri Krishna Jungle Resort Reviews

By-Pass Road, Near Hotel Radisson, Khajuraho, India

Stuff friendly and politely . Particularly the manager , mr Arub , always take efficient action to solve your problem and Try his best to meet our requirements . I have not seen it as to now for past one and half month I have stayed in India.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

Nice room and garden. It was comfy and not too far from the temples. We had to leave a day early because they forgot to pay their internet bill and the WiFi stopped working, though.

Great Hotel , good staffs and cheap room, clean , nice room with balcony , far from the city center but great if you want to relax

This hotel is located a little bit outside of the village and it has both advantages and disadvantages. The biggest advantage is that you can esape from the crowd of hawkers and touts (the worst in India!) and relax in a pleasant rose garden. The staff was friendly, I had a train late at night and they let me stay in my room for free until the evening. Something should be done about the crows, though, they continuously knock on your window in the morning, and they are HUGE!