Shunkoso Reviews

554 Yumoto, Hakone-cho, Ashigara Shimogun, Hakone National Park, Hakone National Park, Japan

I go to Japan every year and this is by far the worst place I have ever stayed! It's hard to know where to start... Blood stains on the floor mat in the bathroom, dirty sheets or the bin room full of rubbish! And the man in charge was very rude! It has made me loose faith in your website (which I use a lot) but I'm sure you post this any where anyway. VERY DISAPPOINTED!

Pretty rundown. It was a neat idea to stay in a Ryoken, but at the price, it would have been better to spend a little more or go to a different location for a better experience. It was dirty, with stained carpets in the hallways. Overall, very rundown.

View all Hakone National Park Hostels