Shuyuan International Party Hostel Reviews

No.2 Shunchengxixiang, Nanmen Li, Xi'an, China

2090 Total Reviews

the staff is really friendly and helpful. you get beer coupon if you take one day trip.

Suggest to have wifi at room and stronger wifi connection at public area.

Great Staff and great Hostel. They worked with my short time in Xi'an and made sure I was able to catch the train in Xi'an Bei station. I would def recommend!!

• 21st Jun 2014

One of the best hostels I've ever been in china! Great location, cool english speaking staff, the hostel itself has a lot of rooms and it's well decorated. Shower and bathroom ok, good coffee. There's a club in the basement where there are cheap cocktails. It's easy to know other people because it's always full of foreigners! I had great time in Xian!i would come back again and already recommended to other friends.

I had a great time here. It was really social and I felt it was easy to meet people. Honestly, I spent almost all my time in Xi'an in this hostel because it was so enjoyable. Only fault would be the AC wasn't quite strong enough.

By far one of the best hostels I've used!

we really had a good stay there ,highly recommended .

Pretty good hostel located right next to the South Gate of the city wall! The bathrooms were in a public area so not always free and the bar seems to be open to anyone but other than that very decent hostel for a night or two in Xian!

We did not find this was a party hostel like advertised. Great location and nice food, but small portions and quite expensive. The staff was pretty helpful

Overall good, location is good but not perfect (other hostels are much closer to city center and transportation). Overall quite clean, but some parts are definitely not cleaned often. More showers / toilets would be nice. Very good atmosphere in common areas. Wifi OK, working almost everywhere and usually not too slow (for a Chinese hostel). Staff was good, but some are not the most friendly, for example turning the lights off in common areas with people in it in evening without saying anything

The staff was really friendly and helpful. I thought it was a great value. The building is nice. The restaurant was not bad. The atmosphere was very relaxing and nice. I definitely plan on staying there again in the near future. Great hostel!

Wonderful hostel

12 of us were on a study abroad trip in a near by town and came to Xi'an for the weekend and staid here. Absolutely beautiful place! Since it was a groups of us we reserved 2 - 6 man rooms and when we got there they split us up which was disappointing and a key card didn't work for a room and went to the front desk several times for them to fix and still didn't work so some ended up sharing beds which was inconvenient, we still enjoyed ourselves! Worth it!! Guard was also asleep during night...

This hostel is very conveniently located next to the South Gate and is an easy walk to the sites within the city walls. It has a very nice atmosphere. Free WiFi on site is also very convenient. It is easy to book tours around Xi'An.

Good location makes it very easy to find. They organised an excellent value tour to the Terracota army, and its easy to meet people in the bar where there was a fun Chinese band. They also booked my train tickets. Although the bathrooms arent quite up to western standards, at the price I don't think the hostel could be better. Highly recommended!

Great hostel, but too much standing toilets

wonderful location, clean, very good staff and pleasant atmosphere, definetly reccomended. The only bad remark is the number of bathrooms, not enough

• 9th May 2014

I have stayed in a lot of hostels and this one is by far the best! The staff are what make this place so great to stay at, they are very welcoming and helpful :) there is a nice common room and the location is perfect!! The rooms were reasonably priced and hostel tours were excellent, I hope to be back someday!

thank you very much for your 100% rating and the best words to us ,hope you have a nice trip in China ,welcome to hostel next time.Shuyuan hostel

This hostel has a very good location, which is better than some of the other hostels. You can walk to where you take the bus to the airport. It is next to one of the wall gates and it is walking distance to the must-see craftsmen street and the Forest of Stone Steles museum . Wifi worked inside the room. The only concern was, some sort of kareoki going on downstairs at the hostel, probably for the party enjoyment of some patrons, but could be a problem for those who want to sleep.

thank you for your high rating and good review,the hostel located at the city center nearby the South Gate of the City Wall.the Bar named Pak Qin is very popular in Xi'an ,so there is many young people hang out every night. anyway ,thank you for your staying and enjoy.we will try our best .hope you have a nice trip in China.shuyuan hostel

Nice Hostel to stay in XI An, very nice location and the staff especially Chris very friendly always concern about your needs. They have free pick up from the train station, amazing to arrive from a overnight journey and see a chinese guy with my name printed on a paper waiting for me to drive me to the hostel, nice daily tours.