Shuyuan International Party Hostel Reviews

No.2 Shunchengxixiang, Nanmen Li, Xi'an, China

All I can say is: amazing pizza. Kidding, that aside, the hostel is in a fantastic location and is easy to find. The staff can speak good English and are really helpful. The rooms are clean and well maintained. Very happy with our stay there!

Thank you for your review! Our hearts feel delighted that you enjoyed your time here at hostel. Welcome to hostel next time. We will still have yummy PIZZA and offer you good service! Thanks again for taking time to leave this for us, it is really encouraging! Best wishes from Shuyuan!

perfect location to explore the wall and streets around Muslim quarters! The tour Shuyuan organize are worth a go! Met many cool peeps from around the world :) thank you for your hospitality Shuyuan!

I did not socialize at much as I thought I would at a party hostel, however, I was pretty spent after long days of sight seeing in and around Xian. I took a private room which was fantastic. The staff were studious and helpful and the facilities including wifi, laundry, etc (and whatever else I used) were as good as anyone could ask for.

Excellent location, good rooms and a good atmosphere (with a popular, but non-intrusive bar downstairs and other nightlife within 5/10minutes walk. The hostel has a cafe which serves all sorts (despite a slightly moody cafe owner). The shower facilities are a little limited for the number of rooms, but we didn't seem to have a problem during our stay.

i enjoyed the yard, spot i like most. good place to chill out after walking around. autentic Chinese style of home. but the toilet spread bad smell many times wich is happen in all toilet in China. seems need more attention on it. other is good and okay. but please more CAREFULL and BEWARE about your things, passport, money, and other important things you bring. a lot of people come in and out easy because bar and restaurant are inside the hostel so outside guests can get inside hostel also.

Thanks for your review. We are happy to have you at our hostel. We are trying to make our guests feel like home. For the toliet,sorry that bothered you, we normally have some spray there to make it better. Thanks again for staying. Best wishes from Shuyuan Hostel!

Only stayed one night. But I liked it. The girls in the reception are very kind and helpful. Good location as well, next to the city wall and a 10-15 minute walk to the bell tower and muslim quarter. Huge bar underneath the hostel, didnt have time to check it out though. I would stay here again.

Thanks for your review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your time here. Our staff feel honored to help our guests. Our bar is very popular in Xi'an, it's a pity that you didnt get time to check it. Please do next time. Thank you again! Best wishes from Shuyuan Hostel!

Charming hostel, in an ancient house with 3 beautiful courtyards where people can have a break and drink. Very well located inside the city walls, just a few meters away from the south gate. We had a double bedroom with private bathroom on the second floor of the third courtyard. It was a bit smelly, and not exceptionally clean. People at the reception speak an awesome english, which is rare in China. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

• 29th Apr 2015