Shuyuan International Party Hostel Reviews

No.2 Shunchengxixiang, Nanmen Li, Xi'an, China

This hostel has a very good location, which is better than some of the other hostels. You can walk to where you take the bus to the airport. It is next to one of the wall gates and it is walking distance to the must-see craftsmen street and the Forest of Stone Steles museum . Wifi worked inside the room. The only concern was, some sort of kareoki going on downstairs at the hostel, probably for the party enjoyment of some patrons, but could be a problem for those who want to sleep.

thank you for your high rating and good review,the hostel located at the city center nearby the South Gate of the City Wall.the Bar named Pak Qin is very popular in Xi'an ,so there is many young people hang out every night. anyway ,thank you for your staying and enjoy.we will try our best .hope you have a nice trip in China.shuyuan hostel

Nice Hostel to stay in XI An, very nice location and the staff especially Chris very friendly always concern about your needs. They have free pick up from the train station, amazing to arrive from a overnight journey and see a chinese guy with my name printed on a paper waiting for me to drive me to the hostel, nice daily tours.

Well, it said party hostel. I took one look when we got there during the day, and thought - No way! But after dark, the whole basement was heaving with people, and had live bands playing. It was a nice atmosphere, and a great place to have a drink. The best part about it was, the bar was located in the basement meaning that when you were on the ground or 1st floor, you couldn't hear it. At all!

I love this hostel. The people are very very helpful. This hostel is the one of the best place of Xian. I suggest to all people please stay in this hostel. Thanking you. Love you. SAinath INDIA

• 25th Apr 2014