Sia House Reviews

Sibenska 14, Pula, Croatia

We stayed in the top apartment. Its a great apartment, about 10 minute walk to the nearest beach and 15 or so into town. Really liked the bed gallery but its not so great for standing! I would stay again though! Really clean and air con is good!! My boyfriend got very ill during our stay and Sinisa's wife Rosana was amazing - drove us to the right hospital, translated for us at the pharmacy, even got some lunch together for us when we got back. We felt very 'looked-after'. Thank you!

Absolutely beautiful apartment in a really peaceful area, the facilities were fantastic and it was a very relaxed stay. Looks exactly like the photos and lots of space in the studio. Location to Pula we needed to rent a scooter as it was far to walk but it was closer to nice beaches so we were more than happy! want to go back!

• 10th Aug 2013

Really nice place to stay. The owners are very kind and the apartment is exactly as the pictures show. The only bad thing is that there's a washing machine you can't use, it's a pitty, the rest perfect.Highly recomended!

fantastic place, one of the most cosy appartament I have ever been in my life...really confortable and clean and secure and Nada the owner was really friendly with me and she help me in allI needed...what more can I say? of course I stronly recommended. I hope to come back one day.

Sia House is located in a very quiet and safe part of Pula. A supermarket is only 4 minutes to walk away from the apartment. We booked the big apartment. It was absolutely clean when we arrived. The owners were very friendly and offered us a welcome drink upon our arrival. We were very satisfied with our choice, because the house is in the middle of the beach and the old town. We would definitely recommend this apartment for everyone who's going spend time in Pula!