Siam House Reviews

169/22 Soi Sansabai,Rat-u-thit Road, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

Guesthouse is in a really good location. If you turn right and walk for 2 mins your are in the heart of Pa-tong. If you turn left for 2 mins you will find a street food market. The owner is really nice and very helpful. I stayed with my friend we are backpackers and were happy with having our own private room. With a fridge and TV.

Something good- the owner and staff a really doing their best to assist in whatever you need. Nevertheless, unfortunately the venue itself is not what I expected to see after seeing the images on the site. Value for money is rather poor as I paid the same amount in a hotel which looked better and had better facilities. Again- Staff is REALLY helpful, though I preferred a better bed.

We had a great stay at Siam House! The location is perfect- close to the happening places in Phuket, but far enough away that it's quiet enough at night. Some of the other guests were noisy and disruptive, but nothing much you can do about that. The room was everything we needed, and while the staff don't offer services to buy tickets for boats, day trips, etc, they can refer you to places to purchase them.