Siam House Reviews

169/22 Soi Sansabai,Rat-u-thit Road, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

Really nice hostel and in a great location. The staff were really friendly and very helpful if you have any questions about the area.

I really enjoyed my stay at the Siam House. It was a clean place right in the middle of all the action near Patong Beach. Mr. Touch, the manager, was very nice and helpful. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to anyone travelling on a tight budget.

Really welcoming, Mr Tuy was really helpful. Would definitely stay again!

Spacious rooms with safe and TV was welcomed. Upon booking provided excellent support and phone numbers for finding the guesthouse, which is situation a stones throw from the busiest nightlife in Patong beach. Manager was extremely friendly and helpful, although there was no common room in the hostel for meeting other travellers it was otherwise just what we needed.

a block from famous bangla rd so a bit of street noise at night but I would stay here again

The staff were friendly and always happy to help with advice about Patong Beach. Nice room with air con and cable TV, great location close to the beach and entertainment. I felt very comfortable here and when I come back to Phuket I will stay at Siam House again. Very good!!

Thank you very much for your friendly to our place too.We happy when we see our guest have a good time in Siam House.Thank you Mr.Brandan.