Siam Place Airport (Suvarnabhumi Airport) Reviews

136 Soi Siam Place between Soi, 14-16Latkrabang Road, Latkrabang, Bangkok, Thailand

Stayed for one night after a late flight. Staff were so friendly and helpful. Bed was very big and comfortable. Good value for money.

Stayed here after arriving in Bangkok late one evening. The shuttle service was very handy and found the hotel staff very helpful! The room suited our needs and we went out in the local area for a couple of drinks which was also good.

Great Staff, would come again

Air conditioned! Very clean and neat room. Friendly and helpful staff. My only complaints: I had no idea when breakfast ended so I missed it, and it was an extremely hard location to find. But all in all a good experience!

Very basic hotel in a strange area. Reception staff were very accommodating and helpful but there seemed to be some sort of loud staff congregation in the main foyer at 10:30pm on the night of my stay. I've never stayed at a hotel where so many staff inconvenience residents. There is no wifi in the rooms you have to walk down the corridor, this is ridiculous. The room was very clean and the aircon superb. At £16 it wasn't expensive but I had much more pleasant stays at a fraction of the cost.