Siam Place Airport (Suvarnabhumi Airport) Reviews

136 Soi Siam Place between Soi, 14-16Latkrabang Road, Latkrabang, Bangkok, Thailand

Stayed here after arriving in Bangkok late one evening. The shuttle service was very handy and found the hotel staff very helpful! The room suited our needs and we went out in the local area for a couple of drinks which was also good.

Great Staff, would come again

Air conditioned! Very clean and neat room. Friendly and helpful staff. My only complaints: I had no idea when breakfast ended so I missed it, and it was an extremely hard location to find. But all in all a good experience!

Very basic hotel in a strange area. Reception staff were very accommodating and helpful but there seemed to be some sort of loud staff congregation in the main foyer at 10:30pm on the night of my stay. I've never stayed at a hotel where so many staff inconvenience residents. There is no wifi in the rooms you have to walk down the corridor, this is ridiculous. The room was very clean and the aircon superb. At £16 it wasn't expensive but I had much more pleasant stays at a fraction of the cost.

First time in Thailand. My flight into Bangkok arrived after midnight so I booked a room at Siam Place since it was relatively close to the airport and I didn't want to get into a cab alone while jet lagged for a longer distance to Khao San Road area. The room was great. My private room had a comfortable bed for 2 (they do not offer single rooms) and a full bathroom. It was great to use this place to rest for a night and get myself organized before continuing on.

We reserved our rooms on HostelWorld.com only to find that a large group had come in earlier that same day and our rooms were no longer available. After the initial disappointment of not having the original rooms we booked we were transferred to what appeared to be a partner hotel/residence in the same area. The staff was very accommodating. We received our wake up call at exactly 3:30 AM (as requested) and were picked up at exactly 4:00 AM (as requested) to be taken to the airport.

Booked this hotel as it was close to the airport (as my flight came in after midnight). Turned out to be a very clean hotel with a very comfortable bed! Recommended if you want a convenient place to stay for one night only.