Siam Place Airport (Suvarnabhumi Airport)

• 136 Soi Siam Place between Soi, 14-16Latkrabang Road, Latkrabang, Bangkok, Thailand

8.5
Fabulous 58 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 58 Total Reviews
Siam Place Airport (Suvarnabhumi Airport) Located at 136 Soi Siam Place between Soi, 14-16Latkrabang Road, Latkrabang, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok Bangkok 10520 136 Soi Siam Place between Soi, 14-16Latkrabang Road, Latkrabang
85% 58
13.7208751 100.7166910
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
27th Jun 2016

Very close to the airport with very friendly and helpful staff. Not quite as great as the photos but good value for money. Not much going on in this area. I probably would stay again.

13th May 2016
7.7

Good location for a layover, near the airport. Not much to do in the area but it was nice for one or two nights. Nice and quiet.

• USA, Mixed Group, 31-40
24th Mar 2016
6.0

i picked this hotel because the website advertised airport transportation, when i got to the airport i was told there was a fee each way. and it was more than was listed on some of the other recent reviews on trip advisor. as i checkdin i was told the 3 rooms i had booked were not available, and then she said "i hope the other people don't show" sothen at check in she charged my card and told me later, when i asked about the amount difference, that she had to charge for the airport trans fee.

• England, Female, 25-30
5th Mar 2016

Clean, friendly and helpful staff, quite close to the airport (20mins). The surrounding neighbourhood isn't very nice, the hotel is situated down an alleyway and the local food didn't seem too appealing. Bit other then that the hotel was beautiful.

• South Africa, Couple, 25-30
2nd Mar 2016

The hotel is so affordable for what you get and the staff are extremely friendly. However, they do not know how Hostel world works. Firstly there is no free breakfast as advertised. When we asked for this they said take it up with Hostel World. They also refused to deduct our deposit from what we owed. We showed them the Hostel World receipt and they still insisted that the pre-booking $5 deposit was a fee to Hostel World. We gave up after we realised it wasn't going to work.

• England, Couple, 18-24
2nd Mar 2016

We stayed at this venue for one night as it was fairly close to airport rather than sitting in too much traffic trying to get into Bangkok. We were greeted by polite staff who were very helpful and kind. Although there is not a lot to do in the area, it was nice to wander through and there was a nice beef restaurant across the street. Venue is very clean and serve a lovely breakfast to start the day.

• England, Female, 25-30
24th Feb 2016
8.0

I needed somewhere to stay after flying in to Bangkok at 2am - this did the job perfectly. Also, checkout at 1pm was amazing!

17th Feb 2016

I stayed here the night before flying out of Bangkok. The biggest trouble was actually getting there--I was coming from the other airport and the taxi driver had to stop and ask people on the street, so I'd say the location is not as convenient as I'd thought when I booked. The hotel itself is clean and comfortable though, and I definitely can't complain about the price! After two weeks of hostels, it was a lovely place to rest. Staff was also helpful in getting me an airport taxi the next day.

10th Feb 2016

Although the place is close to the airport for easy access it is rather isolated from tourist type activities.

• England, Female, 41+
1st Feb 2016

I appreciated their friendly and helpful service - especially the member of staff who biked after us to return the coat I'd forgotten in the lobby. I thought the hotel was lovely.