Siamaze Hostel Reviews

90 Soi Ratchadapisek 17, Dindaeng, Bangkok, Thailand

Great, clean an new place. Do not miss the visit at the 60 Tree Bar next to the hostel an enjoy the Tom Yam soup, live musik und live soccer.

Oh my gosh. I love this hostel. This place is a 5 star hotel for price of hostel. Hostel design is chic and modern, great security, private curtain bed. Breakfast was minimal but better than nothing. Only thing I hope they improve on is the WiFi system. Each person has their own login and 2 devices can't be logged in at the same time. Kinda sucks when I was trying to be greedy using my iPad and phone at the same time. Lol.

I love the breakfast so much!!!!nice environment in Bangkok!! Little far away to the city , but very very relax in the Hostal :) have a 24 hrs supermarket near the mrt station

Gorgeous spot. On top of all of their things and very friendly - stay here

• 18th Mar 2015

Generally comments on siamaze mention extremely friendly staff. I had the feeling that particularly the women seemed annoyed with every question I had, with exception of one lady who worked there in the morning and also spoke English very well (probably more senior).I also felt the breakfast with tuna and toast was weird, would have preferred muesli and fruits. Other than that I thought the hostel was very clean, I liked the style. Location is not very central but easy to reach with MRT

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Belgium

By far one of the best hostels I'd stayed in. Exceptional facilities, cleanliness, atmosphere, fast wifi. Located close enough to MRT and local night market, but away from the hustle and bustle of the old city, so great for rest and good sleep.

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Poland

Only stayed here one night as a stopover. Good rooms - big lockers, comfy beds, privacy curtain, clean and spacious communal facilities. Having stayed in other areas of Bangkok. I would say the location isn't great but may be personal preference.

This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in - I'd even go so far as to say it puts most hotels to shame. Mahoosive bed, lovely bathroom, really nice communal area. This really is the creme de la creme of hostels. I will most certainly be staying here again on my next visit to Bangkok.

It is a very nice place to stay. Very worthy. No matter the facilities in the room or bathroom.And tasty breakfast included.staff in the hostel are very kind and helpful. 10mins to walk from the hostel to the MRT stop.

good hospitality, clean, quite place. anddd update the movie please lol

Great staff. Nice free breakfast. We enjoyed our stay.

Airport pickup would be nice.

Custom built structure,good size room, Air con works as does the safe,felt secure and nice decor. Not far from underground station,7 eleven and McDs nearby, Only bad point was the balcony is designed in such a way you can't really see out of it,but not a big problem, Good hostel,good staff,enjoyed my stay and will come back when I return to Bangkok

Great atmosphere, friendly staff - nice and clean rooms. Awesome place to stay the night before an early flight.

Second time at Siameze. One of the best hostels ever. No party hostel. Very relaxing atmosphere and super friendly staff

It is like you are staying in a hotel though the problem is that it is not near the tourists area. The good thing though is it has a near MRT.

Great Hostel. We had no problems here. The rooms were large and comfortable (we stayed in a private room with a double bed). The staff were helpful and friendly. The location was good...far away from some of the attractions, but only a 5 minute walk to the subway station...it makes getting around Bangkok easy. I'd recommend staying here. We were very happy with our stay.

• 17th Feb 2015

Great for an overnight in Bangkok if you need to catch a flight the next day. Place was super clean, hot showers, plugs everywhere, fast internet everywhere. Nice movie room. Cheap food to order downstairs. Definitely flash packer.

I really love Siamaze. I want to visit here again. They reply me very fast when I sent email to ask something. Very kind staff. Resonable price and nice room!!

Fantastic hostel, especially considering how cheap it was! Unfortunately not the most sociable place I've been though, and I love meeting new people

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4