Siamaze Hostel Reviews

90 Soi Ratchadapisek 17, Dindaeng, Bangkok, Thailand

I like this hostel because it is modern, new, quiet and clean. I get a good rest here and close to the underground train MRT. Kinda far from the attractio but just a train ride away but tge train loses at 11:30pm so taxi if you head out to party all night. Free bag storage and great wifi. Also has an elevator, curtains, plug in bed,light and big lockers in room.

The best hostel I ever been. Only a bit far from everything, but you have the subway a couple of blocks away, so no problem. Will recommend for everyone who does a quick stop in bangkok and want to relax. Easy access from the airports.

A hostel like a hotel! The location was not perfect but the metro is in a reasonable distance and plenty of important sights can be reached with it. Thanks for the nice stay!

Hands down best hostel in Southeast Asia. So modern and comfortable, I extended my stay. Very clean and free light bfast. Defiantly not as social as other hostels and not as close to the city, but it's still worth it.

Great, clean an new place. Do not miss the visit at the 60 Tree Bar next to the hostel an enjoy the Tom Yam soup, live musik und live soccer.

Oh my gosh. I love this hostel. This place is a 5 star hotel for price of hostel. Hostel design is chic and modern, great security, private curtain bed. Breakfast was minimal but better than nothing. Only thing I hope they improve on is the WiFi system. Each person has their own login and 2 devices can't be logged in at the same time. Kinda sucks when I was trying to be greedy using my iPad and phone at the same time. Lol.

I love the breakfast so much!!!!nice environment in Bangkok!! Little far away to the city , but very very relax in the Hostal :) have a 24 hrs supermarket near the mrt station

Gorgeous spot. On top of all of their things and very friendly - stay here

• 18th Mar 2015

Generally comments on siamaze mention extremely friendly staff. I had the feeling that particularly the women seemed annoyed with every question I had, with exception of one lady who worked there in the morning and also spoke English very well (probably more senior).I also felt the breakfast with tuna and toast was weird, would have preferred muesli and fruits. Other than that I thought the hostel was very clean, I liked the style. Location is not very central but easy to reach with MRT

By far one of the best hostels I'd stayed in. Exceptional facilities, cleanliness, atmosphere, fast wifi. Located close enough to MRT and local night market, but away from the hustle and bustle of the old city, so great for rest and good sleep.

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Poland

Only stayed here one night as a stopover. Good rooms - big lockers, comfy beds, privacy curtain, clean and spacious communal facilities. Having stayed in other areas of Bangkok. I would say the location isn't great but may be personal preference.

This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in - I'd even go so far as to say it puts most hotels to shame. Mahoosive bed, lovely bathroom, really nice communal area. This really is the creme de la creme of hostels. I will most certainly be staying here again on my next visit to Bangkok.

It is a very nice place to stay. Very worthy. No matter the facilities in the room or bathroom.And tasty breakfast included.staff in the hostel are very kind and helpful. 10mins to walk from the hostel to the MRT stop.

good hospitality, clean, quite place. anddd update the movie please lol

Great staff. Nice free breakfast. We enjoyed our stay.

Airport pickup would be nice.

Custom built structure,good size room, Air con works as does the safe,felt secure and nice decor. Not far from underground station,7 eleven and McDs nearby, Only bad point was the balcony is designed in such a way you can't really see out of it,but not a big problem, Good hostel,good staff,enjoyed my stay and will come back when I return to Bangkok

Great atmosphere, friendly staff - nice and clean rooms. Awesome place to stay the night before an early flight.

Very clean, friendly staff secure location and rooms are very spacious. The interior is beautifully design. Each bed has a personal curtain that can be pulled for additional privacy. Each rooms has a balcony, air condition, wifi, key card access. A common room with lots of entertainment. Enjoy free breakfast on the patio, enjoy the view, the hammocks. Again staff were very helpful with directions, translation! They will accommodate you if flight arrives after midnight. Foster great friendship!

Second time at Siameze. One of the best hostels ever. No party hostel. Very relaxing atmosphere and super friendly staff

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4