Siamaze Hostel Reviews

90 Soi Ratchadapisek 17, Dindaeng, Bangkok, Thailand

This is a lovely hostel outside the main area, so if your looking to socialise it's probably not for you. The showers are great and the staff are helpful and friendly. Good place for a little quietness and relaxation.

We stayed in a private room, it was very spacious with a great shower! The outside area of the hostel was so serene with seating and a hammock! Free breakfast and helpful staff, not a bad word to say about this hostel. Would definitely stay here again :)

Good clean hostel with cold AC and laundry facilities.

Great Hostel! excelent Staff!!!!

• 2nd Dec 2014

Literally can't say anything negative about this hostel. It's more like a hotel really. The owners couldn't have been more lovely and the staff are very friendly and helpful too. On my third visit there was an Italian staying there and the owner asked if he'd show them how to make carbonara. I arrived when it was being served and was immediately asked to join them, along with anyone else who was lucky enough to be around. It made a wonderful end to my 10 month travels! Thank you siamaze!

Really great place to relax after strenuous travels. Cleanest room on our trip! Location, although not central, was fine for us as we flew out of DMK, which is 20mins away.

• 28th Nov 2014

I got the group private room and was amazed by how awesome it was. we had our own bathroom and balcony. It was great. I would definitely recommend getting one of the private rooms with bathroom if there is 3 to 4 people.

• 27th Nov 2014

Super relaxing atmosphere and very helpful and nice staff.

will be back on sept. 2015

Clean beds, friendly staff

• 22nd Nov 2014

I've stayed at Siamaze on previous occasions and this was my first in one of the suites. It was a fantastic night. You are not disturbed by noise from other guests making you feel like the only guests in the hostel. I always enjoy my stay at Siamaze

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • South Africa

Not a hostel - a hotel! Everything about Siamaze is just brilliant, we stayed here at the end of a two week trip and if felt like luxury. It is a little way from the sights, but easy to take a taxi for under 200 baht - well positioned between the two airports, which is what we were looking for.

Mr. Peter was an awesome person to stay with! is the definition of thailand kidnees! you definitely need to stay with him, it makes you feel like home.

Nice hostel if you want a good night's rest. Very clean, comfy beds and big duvet blanket, AC, big lockers, nice showers. Basic breakfast included is nice addition. 10 mins walk to metro and night market for dinner, which is great. TV room is great but all the DVDs I tried are scratched and don't work, so would be nice if they bought new ones as it's a great room to chill out in. Recommend this hostel for those not wanting to party, as the party is quite far.

Siamaze is great! It's on a relatively quiet side street, far from the tourist sites, but close to a metro station. The rooms and common areas are well equipped, comfortable and spotlessly clean. The staff are helpful and very friendly. All for a very reasonable price. Honestly Siamaze was nicer than most full-blown hotels I've stayed at. I heartily recommend it!

We stayed in a private double that was plain, but clean and comfortable, and we hung out in the nice TV room until the room was ready (early even, at 1100!). The staff was helpful with arranging airport transfer and ordering takeout. It's a bit far from anything in town, but a few restaurants and couple bars are nearby, along with supermarket and subway stop just 5 min walk. Nice place and no complaints, though perhaps too expensive for the further out location.

A brilliant stay. Clean and new with simple free breakfast. Room cleaned daily with free bottled water, clean towels and toilet rolls! Easy to reach via Metro (turn right at McDonalds) when exiting metro. Laundry facilities. Would recommend this to anyone.

A fantastic new hostel with great facilities and even better staff. A quality choice for those looking to escape the chaos of Kasan road and stay in a great value hostel in easy reach of the airport or central train station.

Stench from the nearby drainage is horrid. Otherwise, serene environment, friendly staff, and lots of travel guides!

Amazing hostel! More like a hotel! We stayed here as a base in Thailand for 2 weeks. It's clean, secure, spacious, and the staff were friendly! Good free breakfast too! Only setback on this place is the smell from the canal. It's ok your room as you'll have the door shut and aircon on. But no hope of relaxing in the garden. Overall very highly recommend!

« first « Prev 1 2 3