Siamaze Hostel Reviews

90 Soi Ratchadapisek 17, Dindaeng, Bangkok, Thailand

Really nice hotel, big and clean rooms, wi fi works fine and very good breakfast. Staff was also very friendly, however, they don't seem to have too much info or experience to help travellers. The hotel is a little bit far from the city centre but close (300m) to a subway station, there's a sewer right next to the hotel and the smell is awful in front of the hotel and sometimes on their yard, but on the rooms it was ok.

This is my first time to stay there,a wonderful house with friendly staffs and convenience store nearby! i am expecting to enjoy it next time.

Very good value for money. It's really like a good Hotel, with a Hostel atmosphere in the common area. Beautiful and stylish interior. Location is also not as bad, as it might seam at first. Definitely would go there again the next time I'm in BKK.

Weell expensive i treated myself because i was ill, but super nice

• 22nd Mar 2014

Very friendly staff, nice atmosphere and overall so clean!! Amazing Hostel in Bangkok!!

• 21st Mar 2014

Dear guest, We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. We hope to welcome you again for your next visit in Bangkok. ^_^

amazing stay, we origonally booked two nights and were so impressed that we decided to stay in bangkok longer. everything is clean, comfortable beds and free breakfast made our stay enjoyable.

Dear guest, Thank you for taking your time to give us the feedback, we do value our customer's comments and we will keep up with our standard to service our customers always. Cheers!! ^_^

This hostel is absolutely amazing. I have been travelling around the world for the last 9 months and this is by far the best all around hostel I have stayed at. They do all the big things AND little things perfect. Being a new building they were able to design this hostel with the backpacker AND guest house 'stayer' in mind. The dorm rooms have massive lockers, the beds are huge with extra space around the mattresses to place your belongings, each bed has its own curtain for privacy etc etc.

Hi, we stayed 2 nights. very clean and new. Private room was excellent. Even though there is common room no one was actually talking to each other (very private). Only thing why I wouldnt stay again was long distance to kao san and party district for night life. But if you are not looking for place easy to get back after partying, value for money was great.

Great place and the staff are very friendly and accommodating. It may be far from where the 'action' is but the place is very accessible via the MRT Sutthisan station plus, it's good to have a nice and quiet retreat after the whole day full of action and adventure. Will definitely go back to this hostel. Special thanks to Boy and Ant ! See you again soon =)

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • gelo_14
  • Philippines

I have stayed in about 100 hostels during my travels and this is probably in my top 5. It's super clean, the rooms are spacious, the lockers are large, free breakfast is available, the bathrooms are big and clean, staff are very helpful. I wanted to spend the day relaxing after months of travelling, and I was able to chill out in the TV room all day. It's fairly close to a sky train stop. Only possible complaint is that the Wi-Fi didn't work in my room.

This place will spoil you! We extended our stay because Siamaze was so nice. Very new and modern and we loved the location as it is close to subway. Staff is excellent and the food was the best we have had and very cheap. We are traveling across six countries and Siamaze is at the top!

Siamaze is so nice! Looks brand new. Super clean and so modern. The bathroom facilities were amazing. Dorm room was nice and comfy. Great TV lounge room. Staff were friendly and atmosphere was nice. I felt the location was not the best. Only a couple of restaurants near by and no shopping or anything to do near by. It was a great hostel to stay for a night to grab a transport the next day.

While I wouldn't recommend this hostel to a friend only because of the location and lack of atmosphere, I thought this was a great hostel. I think it's more suited for school groups or tour groups though. It is very far from the city and no real place to meet others really. I really appreciated the curtains for privacy, the large lockers big enough to store my 85L pack and a charging port inside.

I thought this hostel was more like a resort! It was very clean and they have huge comfy beds. They have a movie room where I watched a movie and a nice area for eating. The location was a short walk from a mrt. Was a pretty quiet place, the atmosphere is very chilled and not very sociable but I wasn't interested in socialising as I only stayed one day. The only down side was that it was really hot and like a sauna everywhere (except the rooms) because it is open to the elements.

Nothing much to say except for great , clean, hostel and very very good value for money.

• 2nd Feb 2014
  • Belgium

Dear Guest, Thank you for your positive comments and we appreciated to learn that we have made up to your expectation. Your comment is valuable and we will continue delivering good service to all guest. Hope to see you again. ^_^

Very clean and new hostel! I stayed in privite room and for me it was better than a lot of 3 stars hotels!

• 31st Jan 2014

Dear Guest, We glad to hear tha you enjoyed your stay in the private room. And we hope to welcome you again when you visit Bangkok in the future. ^_^

A little far from the touristy spots but a great hostel!

Another fantastic stay! Thankyou for the much needed breakfast and use of the tv lounge, along with our room ready for us earlier than the official check in time x Much needed and appreciated after a night train into bangkok :-) If we come back to bangkok again we will book again . Michelle and David x

i have been travelling full time for 4 years. i have booked too many hostels on hostelworld to count. i have never left a review. this is my favorite hostel. boi and pui will treat you like family. the place is brand new. great neighboorhood. amazing place. best hostel ever!!

Dear Guest, It's an honor to hear your comment about Siamaze. Thanks for a great friendship and hope to see you will be back again. ^_^

very clean and nice hostel. Their facilities was amazing.

« first « Prev 1 2 3