Siamaze Hostel Reviews

90 Soi Ratchadapisek 17, Dindaeng, Bangkok, Thailand

Second time at Siameze. One of the best hostels ever. No party hostel. Very relaxing atmosphere and super friendly staff

It is like you are staying in a hotel though the problem is that it is not near the tourists area. The good thing though is it has a near MRT.

Great for an overnight in Bangkok if you need to catch a flight the next day. Place was super clean, hot showers, plugs everywhere, fast internet everywhere. Nice movie room. Cheap food to order downstairs. Definitely flash packer.

I really love Siamaze. I want to visit here again. They reply me very fast when I sent email to ask something. Very kind staff. Resonable price and nice room!!

Very clean, very modern and very friendly staff.. The time i stayed there it was not a very social hostel.. I think they should add a more social things like one place/couch/lounge area where its more chill to sit and chat with other travelers.

The staff are very accommodating and helpful. The rooms are quite impressive.

• 5th Feb 2015
  • Philippines

It's almost like a hotel. Very nice place to stay. I appreciated the big lockers. I came there with my friends and the room is not very good place to hang out but it's great if you are traveling alone. You have your own drawer and everything.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in and I stayed in many of them. We had a double room and it was much more like a very good hotel. We could even leave our luggage for 2 weeks. We will definitely go there again! Location is not the best but MRT station is close and taxis are cheap.

One of the best hostels ive stayed in. Its a little far from the main strip koh san road but there are many things to do around the area. Super clean and friendly staff. Complimentary breakfast until the afternoon. Highly highly recommended.

Great place to stay in Bangkok, if you want a more relaxed atmosphere. The staff is helpful and the facilities are great. They have a great tv room to hang out in.

• 29th Jan 2015
  • Iceland

The staff were so nice by helping us make phone calls to find lost luggage and cancel other hostel reservations. They were always willing to hear us out when we needed assistance. Top quality staff and accommodations! If I ever need to go to Bangkok again, this would be a top choice. What I liked the least was the location because it's not near the main sites of the city, but it is a nice getaway because you can escape the crowds here. If you want a more peaceful neighborhood, this is perfect.

One of the best hostel we stayed. Despite the location, a bit far north of centre, for us it was just fine and close to both airports as we travel. Modern style with traditional accent design. Good facilities and great staff. Tasteful breakfast and a convenient service for food delivery. The area have good choices to eat and to have basic shopping. Tube is only 15 minute walk and take another 15 to reach the centre. Looking to book again for the next trip to BKK. Thank you.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Everything you could ask for; strong wifi, powerful hot showers, nice staff, soft beds. walking distance to train, plenty taxis and motorbikes. the place is spotless clean, cleaner than most hotels. honestly this place should be considered a 4 or 5 star hotel. cherry on top is its a beatiful designed building with great interior decorations, top quality furniture and appliances. Will definitely stay again!

• 17th Jan 2015
  • MiaManuel

In a quiet location, close to an MRT station which is convenient! Can get to/from the airport

Very professionally ran hostel. This hostel became our "base camp" as we traveled around Asia. They hold your bags for up to 30 days in a secure room. We stayed in Bangkok for a few days, and then we left our bags at the hostel while we took smaller, weekend bags to travel around Thailand and Cambodia. It was so, so helpful!! Clean rooms, wonderful breakfast and lounge area, and very friendly staff.

Sangat bagus untuk sebuah hostel.

Saya suka Siamaze Hostel. Pelayannya ramah. Tempatnya bersih. Fasilitasnya lengkap. Hanya saja agak jauh dari MRT.

Short walk from the MTR directions on their website are spot on. Very easy via public transport from the airport no need to pay for taxi. Staff really helpful. Accommodation is actually a hotel not a hostel. We were really impressed with the room. Decent simple breakfast is included. Tea and coffee free from 7am till 11pm. You can also order food here to be delivered which we didn't do but lots did and said its nice and only cost 40bht We will stay again before we leave Thailand.

• 9th Jan 2015

Amazing hostel! Definitely feels like a boutique hotel rather than a hostel. Amazing super clean facilities. Fairly substantial breakfast, which you can enjoy in the morning by the courtyard with a gentle breeze, birds chirping and sunlight streaming in. Lockers are huge. I stayed in the 4 bed, and loved the nightstand and bit of personal space inside the curtained area. Had a few odd requests, and the staff happily accommodated them. I only wish there were more places to eat nearby. Fantastic!

An extremely clean, comfortable and well-kept hostel. It's a bit out of the way of the main tourist areas, but it's perfect if you are looking for somewhere a bit chilled out amongst the craziness of Bangkok. It's also not far from Sutthisan metro station, so it is not hard to get to other places. The staff are friendly and helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4