Siamaze Hostel Reviews

90 Soi Ratchadapisek 17, Dindaeng, Bangkok, Thailand

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Everything you could ask for; strong wifi, powerful hot showers, nice staff, soft beds. walking distance to train, plenty taxis and motorbikes. the place is spotless clean, cleaner than most hotels. honestly this place should be considered a 4 or 5 star hotel. cherry on top is its a beatiful designed building with great interior decorations, top quality furniture and appliances. Will definitely stay again!

• 17th Jan 2015
  • MiaManuel

Very professionally ran hostel. This hostel became our "base camp" as we traveled around Asia. They hold your bags for up to 30 days in a secure room. We stayed in Bangkok for a few days, and then we left our bags at the hostel while we took smaller, weekend bags to travel around Thailand and Cambodia. It was so, so helpful!! Clean rooms, wonderful breakfast and lounge area, and very friendly staff.

Sangat bagus untuk sebuah hostel.

Saya suka Siamaze Hostel. Pelayannya ramah. Tempatnya bersih. Fasilitasnya lengkap. Hanya saja agak jauh dari MRT.

Short walk from the MTR directions on their website are spot on. Very easy via public transport from the airport no need to pay for taxi. Staff really helpful. Accommodation is actually a hotel not a hostel. We were really impressed with the room. Decent simple breakfast is included. Tea and coffee free from 7am till 11pm. You can also order food here to be delivered which we didn't do but lots did and said its nice and only cost 40bht We will stay again before we leave Thailand.

• 9th Jan 2015

An extremely clean, comfortable and well-kept hostel. It's a bit out of the way of the main tourist areas, but it's perfect if you are looking for somewhere a bit chilled out amongst the craziness of Bangkok. It's also not far from Sutthisan metro station, so it is not hard to get to other places. The staff are friendly and helpful.

New building, very clean, all new appliances and facilities. Rooms were massive (stayed in a double on the fourth). Walk in showers with hot water and good water pressure. Cons: Hostel pretty remote from anything fun. Not too far from public transit but not close either. In one of Bangkok's most notorious soapy 'massage' districts, although this didn't really affect our stay - it's not like there are associated nefarious characters wandering the streets at all hours.

This hostel is about 1 year old do everything still feels new. Downside, it's not well known by taxi drivers, but that wasn't much of a problem. About 10 min walk to Suthisan MRT station. Curtain for dorm bunks. Light & outlets for each bunk but don't plan on reading by the light - it's very dim. Card access required to get upstairs and into your dorm. HUGE lockers with power outlet inside - great bonus. Free breakfast was awesome - toast, banana, banana bread, coffee & juice. Fast wifi.

Friendly staff and amazing, laid-back atmosphere. Would stay here again.

• 29th Dec 2014

Really great place to stay in Bangkok. Good hotel standard rooms with a hostel atmosphere downstairs. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an alternative to Khaosan Road. The only problem we had was finding cheap food at night closeby, a more detailed map of the local area would be useful as we couldn't find a number of the local suggested eateries. Oh and the canal smell some people have mentioned is not that noticeable and definitely not a good reason to not to choose this place!

BEAUTIFUL hostel, felt like I was at a hotel, great common area and kitchen, lovely staff, just far away from downtown Bangkok, but the metro is 5 minutes away.

Very nice and modern. It feels more like a hotel than a hostel. I only spent one night there so I can't say much about the atmosphere but it's very comfortable and I would definitely come back next time I'm in Bangkok.

This is a lovely hostel outside the main area, so if your looking to socialise it's probably not for you. The showers are great and the staff are helpful and friendly. Good place for a little quietness and relaxation.

We stayed in a private room, it was very spacious with a great shower! The outside area of the hostel was so serene with seating and a hammock! Free breakfast and helpful staff, not a bad word to say about this hostel. Would definitely stay here again :)

more like a hotel than hostel! spotlessly clean, great facilities and breakfast and really friendly and helpful staff! loved it!

Good clean hostel with cold AC and laundry facilities.

Thanks a lot for the excellent stay! I spent my first night at Siamaze in a 4 bed dormitory, which almost has the feeling of a private room, due to curtains that separate each bed. I liked it so much that I came back one week later with my girlfriend and we took a private room which was very clean, bright and silent. We enjoyed the stay a lot and I can recommend this hostel without hesitation. Lukas from Germany

• 4th Dec 2014

Great Hostel! excelent Staff!!!!

• 2nd Dec 2014

Literally can't say anything negative about this hostel. It's more like a hotel really. The owners couldn't have been more lovely and the staff are very friendly and helpful too. On my third visit there was an Italian staying there and the owner asked if he'd show them how to make carbonara. I arrived when it was being served and was immediately asked to join them, along with anyone else who was lucky enough to be around. It made a wonderful end to my 10 month travels! Thank you siamaze!

Really great place to relax after strenuous travels. Cleanest room on our trip! Location, although not central, was fine for us as we flew out of DMK, which is 20mins away.

• 28th Nov 2014