Siamaze Hostel Reviews

90 Soi Ratchadapisek 17, Dindaeng, Bangkok, Thailand

Great customer service and very clean!

I chose Siamaze Hostel because of the good reviews, and I can only agree! The stay at Siamaze was amazing! The staff is some of the most friendly people I have met in Thailand. Smiling and giving a great service and really helpful! Not only the receptionists but everybody! The hostel is a little outside of everything but close to the MRT which is very easy to get around with, just don't be afraid of using the local transportation. I will for sure stay here next time I get to Bangkok.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

This place is brand new. Absolutely spotless. Staff was okay, they weren't jumping out of there seats to help us as far as things to do, but that's okay. If you are looking to shop as far as markets or khao San road. It's a little out of the way. Not to far by taxi or or metro. It was great to be able to come back to a nice clean facility after a long hot day!

By far one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! The location, atmosphere, cleanliness, staff care to their patrons and friendliness is beyond exceptional. Especially if you are a lone female traveller like myself, this hostel provides an excellent social atmosphere to meet fellow travellers. Also the beds are amazing, clean, have curtains to block out light and provide security and lighting if you want privacy to read your book in bed. Loved it! Five Star Hostel!

Seldomly been in a hostel that spacious and clean, and the vibe is superb!

4th time stay: love the vibe, the feel. great idea w the charging sockets inside the lockers, comfy beds. great staff. good value. love the curtains around the beds for extra privacy.

A hostel that can really match with some 3 stars hotels in Europe. If only it wouldn't be for the location; it's quite a walk to the MRT and there are only a few restaurants and one convinience store nearby.

We had a private room so I do have to acknowledge that due to us being more in private the atmosphere wasn't as fun for us! The hostel is a few metro stops away from the cuff center but I thought that was great, it gives you the possibility to breathe and take a rest after a busy day in the city! Everything else was absolutely amazing!

Closely located to subway station and a night market, nice atmosphere.

Super friendly and helpfull staff! Big and spotless clean room with airco! Pretty facilities, modern, clean and spacious! We are planning to come back already! Not even thinking about staying in Bangkok somewhere else! All the best for this brandnew hostel, with the feeling of a 3 star hotel!

Really clean hostel, great breakfast and nice rooms. Need to get on the MRT to get anywhere but it's only a short walk away, not many restaurants around the hostel that we wanted to eat in so had to travel to get to them. All in all a great hostel

Easy walk from nearest subway station which was great, esp. for the weekend market, but far from other tourist attractions. Very friendly and helpful staff and owners who have thought about what travellers need. Very high standard hostel! Relaxing, and I did meet some fellow travellers, but more people need to know about this place!

I booked here on the basis of throwing reviews and was not disappointed. I really appreciate about space, a clean and nice smelling room with a very comfortable mattress. Everything is new. This hotel made me feel like home. I think Siamaze hotel should have motorbike rental service. I will be here when come back Bangkok. Would recommend Siamaze Hotel to anyone

• 15th May 2014
  • Vietnam

One of the best hostels I've stayed in, nothing bad to say. Close to the MRT, great clean facilities

Great staff, great facilities, love the curtains around the beds. Love the free breakfast. Great value. I come back 3 times for a reason!

Treated myself with a private room for three nights, because I was sick. The room was bigger and nicer than any hotel I've ever been in, so this didn't really feel like a hostel (except for when you hang out in the common room) ;) Of course I know nothing about the dorms! Location is a bit far away from everything, but it's close to a metro station, so still no problem getting around cheap :) Nice and clean place, friendly staff, and I would definitely recommend it :)

We had a fantastic comftable stay here. The rooms were very spacious with privacy curtains. The room we're lovely and cool so you could enjoy your proper duvet and comfy pillow. The 'mini' breakfast was great with the option of fruit, toast or sandwiches. The seating area downstairs was gorgeous with hammocks and nice decking. The only downside is the location so don't stay here if you want to be in the middle or everything but the MRT is easy to catch to see everything.

Super firendly, super clean, very good location, top staff. Really good hostel, nothing left to say!

Not exactly in the center of things, but very close to the metro so you can easily get wherever you want quickly.

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

Very nice and clean, new(?) hostel. So peaceful, not that much people. You had curtains around your bed and own night table too. Big security lockers, so you can but your backpack and all stuff there. Breakfast in the morning was good and staff was so helpful. Not too far from metrostation, so you can go everywhere you want.I liked this hostel very much!