Sibylla Hotel

Fabulous 156 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 156 Total Reviews

13th Feb 2017

Nice hotel. Owner is a very nice person that helped me finding my way to Patra. The bus station did not help me. The owner took time with me to find better solution and save money which I appreciate. The rooms was clean and I had a very good view from the balcony! Very good location!

• weetomtom31
  • Ireland, Male, 31-40
31st Jan 2017

I loved this place.. balcony views are mesmerising.. could sit there all winter.. all in all good place to spend a night (or a lifetime), highly recommend

17th Nov 2016
5.7

Room was nice enough, good view and hot water. There was a slight amount of confusion at check in about room options. Rather than hospitably and calmly talking us through our options, the elder front desk man was incredibly rude, pushy, unsympathetic, and even raised his voice at us while we stood there straight faced and confused. There are plenty of places to stay in town, go elsewhere, I don't think it's right to give business to someone who is so unkind and entitled.

1st Nov 2016

It's hotel not a hostel

15th Oct 2016
8.0

Great place; cheap, good location, it could use a kettle or something but everything was great