Sibylla Hotel Reviews

9, Pavlou & Friderikis str, Delphi, Greece

Lovely hostel!!! Very kind staff!

Good place, cheap and well located.

Lovely hotel close to delphi archeological site and museum. Friendly and helpful staff. Basic clean room with everything you might need.

Can't give a review because I didn't end up staying there. Although I had booked 8 months ahead, I was given a very noisy room on the street rather than on on the view side. Furthermore, the stairs were very narrow and circular with no rail and I'm slightly disabled. I had to pay for the days I had booked and then I went up the street and found a hotel with a lift, a gorgeous view and breakfast included for not much more.

• 5th Oct 2015

Don't expect a hostel, this is little honest hotel

Simple, clean and comfortable accomodation. Great views from the little balcony. Excellent value for money.

• 6th Aug 2015

In town center. Has everything you wold except of a good hostel. :) Good price.

Very neat place, friendly staff, properly equipped room

The room had the most amazing view I have ever seen in my life!

A wonderful place in a beautiful small town near a world-famous archaeological site! Staff was very helpful, and didn't get upset with us even though we reserved the wrong type of room - they just gave us what we wanted. Amazing view of the Gulf of Corinth from our window and the giant olive tree groves. Everything was clean and worked well, only complaint was that, like lots of other showers at cheaper hotels/hostels, very very tiny, even for small folks like us! Great value for money.

Great spot. Clean, affordable, well situated, and the owners are nice fellas. There's no resto, but that is not a problem, there are an infinite number of places up and down the street- I suggest INIOHOS resto. Also, the cafe right next door serves great coffee; it's also where the locals go, so very few tourists.

• 7th Jun 2015