Sibylla Hotel Reviews

9, Pavlou & Friderikis str, Delphi, Greece

Lovely hostel!!! Very kind staff!

Good place, cheap and well located.

Lovely hotel close to delphi archeological site and museum. Friendly and helpful staff. Basic clean room with everything you might need.

Can't give a review because I didn't end up staying there. Although I had booked 8 months ahead, I was given a very noisy room on the street rather than on on the view side. Furthermore, the stairs were very narrow and circular with no rail and I'm slightly disabled. I had to pay for the days I had booked and then I went up the street and found a hotel with a lift, a gorgeous view and breakfast included for not much more.

• 5th Oct 2015

Great location in small town Delphi. Room was spacious, clean and price just right.

Don't expect a hostel, this is little honest hotel

Simple, clean and comfortable accomodation. Great views from the little balcony. Excellent value for money.

• 6th Aug 2015