Sibylla Hotel

8.7
Fabulous 167 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
12th Jun 2017

Lovely staff happy to help with anything we asked. Room was lovely & clean with mini fridge. Right in the centre of Delphi close to a supermarket restaurant's and only a 100m walk from the bus stop. Would recommend & stay again :)

27th May 2017

Staff is very friendly and accommodating. We called to inform them that we were arriving after 10:30pm and they left our keys out for us. The rooms are a great value for the money. They are clean and spacious and there's a small balcony overlooking one of the quaint commercial streets in Delphi. Would recommend to anyone.

• USA, Female, 18-24
26th May 2017
7.7

Definitely worth what I paid. It was in a great location and had everything I needed. However, it felt a bit dirty and was infested with moths. Not the worst infestation to have, but still slightly unpleasant. The balcony was the best part about it, I could've sat out there all day. I slept past my checkout time and they were really nice about it, and let me leave my things there until my bus arrived. All thing considered, it was a perfect place to spend a couple nights while I explored delphi.

• England, Male, 18-24
8th May 2017
8.0

Not a bad place, good value for money. Gives you the basics and the guy on the desk was willing to help.

7th May 2017

Great little hotel right in the center of Delphi! One of the most underrated towns in Greece-great food, great people! They guy at the desk was so friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend this place.

13th Feb 2017

Nice hotel. Owner is a very nice person that helped me finding my way to Patra. The bus station did not help me. The owner took time with me to find better solution and save money which I appreciate. The rooms was clean and I had a very good view from the balcony! Very good location!

• weetomtom31
  • Ireland, Male, 31-40
31st Jan 2017

I loved this place.. balcony views are mesmerising.. could sit there all winter.. all in all good place to spend a night (or a lifetime), highly recommend