Sibylla Hotel Reviews

9, Pavlou & Friderikis str, Delphi, Greece

Sibylla was a great place to stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They gave us some great recommendations for dinner and breakfast as well as hikes in the area. The rooms were clean, neat and warm (good for the cold weather).

Staff was helpful. Let us keep our bags in the lobby all day on the morning we checked out.

The hotel is fairly central, but being there in winter time, I was the only person staying there. It's close to the arrival and departure bus depot as well as walking distance to the ruins and museum.

I came on an overnight trip from Athens by bus and found that this hotel was conveniently close to the bus stop. I usually stay at hostels, but not having any on offer in Delphi I though that this was good value for the price. Being low season it was very quiet, but the staff were friendly and helpful with sightseeing information.

Friendly staff, unbeatable location, great-sized room. WiFi was okay, not great, but that seems to be Europe.