Sibylla Hotel Reviews

9, Pavlou & Friderikis str, Delphi, Greece

Not many options in Delphi but this is a good one.

Sibylla was a great place to stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They gave us some great recommendations for dinner and breakfast as well as hikes in the area. The rooms were clean, neat and warm (good for the cold weather).

Sibylla is such a great hotel. The proprietor is very knowledgable about Delphi and helpful with questions about surrounding towns and sights. Very clean rooms and facilities. Delphi is such a magical place and my stay at Sibylla was comfortable and complemented the awesome aura of the region.

Staff was helpful. Let us keep our bags in the lobby all day on the morning we checked out.

The hotel is fairly central, but being there in winter time, I was the only person staying there. It's close to the arrival and departure bus depot as well as walking distance to the ruins and museum.

I came on an overnight trip from Athens by bus and found that this hotel was conveniently close to the bus stop. I usually stay at hostels, but not having any on offer in Delphi I though that this was good value for the price. Being low season it was very quiet, but the staff were friendly and helpful with sightseeing information.

Friendly staff, unbeatable location, great-sized room. WiFi was okay, not great, but that seems to be Europe.

Good deal, I highly recommend!!

Good service and value for money! Thanks to all the staff!

• 9th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Good place for a short stay. Really close to the museum an ruins. Really nice staff and the bar next to the hotel offer a nice and inexpensive breakfast enjoying the view.

Really nice and quiet hotel. No breakfast included but good value for money.

Very clean place to stay and great value for the money I paid. Doesn't have the hostel type atmosphere to it, but for its great location and facilities, definitely worth staying at especially since most people don't need to spend to much time (or that many nights) in Delphi.

Great location, easy to find on the main street in Delphi. Clean room with balcony and en suite, friendly and helpful staff, good price, highly recommended.

• 30th May 2014

Fantastic hotel. 2 min from bus stop to Athens. 5 min from ruins. Clean. Pretty gorge view. Hospitable and helpful staff. Perfect if you are looking for a base to explore Delphi. Two random travel tips not specific to this hotel: 1. Delphi can be done in 1 day but to avoid rushing I recommend 1.5-2. Enjoy the mountain town. 2. Toilets in Greece normally can't handle flushed tp and this hotel is no exception. Paper waste goes in the bin.

The staff were extremely helpful. Great value for price. Central location, walking distance from museum/archeological site.

• 24th May 2014

I got there late and left early, but the owner gave me all the information I need, the room was clean and spacious, the wifi worked, and the bathroom was nice. It was a fantastic deal getting a private suite for the price.

Very easy to find in the main street. We could see it from the bus station on the left. Nothing to say everything was fine.

We would definitely recommend it to others. - Sibylla is small, but the rooms are extremely good-value. A bit dated, but very clean and comfortable. Staff is nice and helpful. Half the rooms are towards the street (pretty quiet at night), the other half has great mountain views. There's no elevator, but most rooms seem to be on first floor already. Delphi basically consists of two parallel streets, and on Sibylla's street are several cafés and bakeries, so breakfast is easy to get as well.

Sibylla Hotel was perfect for the one night we stayed in Delphi. The staff was super accomodating and spoke English very well. We had a room with a beautiful view of the lake and mountains. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and we even had a mini-fridge to keep our few groceries in. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking to visit Delphi for a couple of days.

Charming hotel. Extremely clean. The owner was very friendly and cheerful. A little privacy was a nice change from hostels!

« first « Prev 1 2 3