Sibylla Hotel Reviews

9, Pavlou & Friderikis str, Delphi, Greece

Don't expect a hostel, this is little honest hotel

Simple, clean and comfortable accomodation. Great views from the little balcony. Excellent value for money.

• 6th Aug 2015

In town center. Has everything you wold except of a good hostel. :) Good price.

Very neat place, friendly staff, properly equipped room

The room had the most amazing view I have ever seen in my life!

A wonderful place in a beautiful small town near a world-famous archaeological site! Staff was very helpful, and didn't get upset with us even though we reserved the wrong type of room - they just gave us what we wanted. Amazing view of the Gulf of Corinth from our window and the giant olive tree groves. Everything was clean and worked well, only complaint was that, like lots of other showers at cheaper hotels/hostels, very very tiny, even for small folks like us! Great value for money.

Great spot. Clean, affordable, well situated, and the owners are nice fellas. There's no resto, but that is not a problem, there are an infinite number of places up and down the street- I suggest INIOHOS resto. Also, the cafe right next door serves great coffee; it's also where the locals go, so very few tourists.

• 7th Jun 2015

Not many options in Delphi but this is a good one.

Sibylla was a great place to stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They gave us some great recommendations for dinner and breakfast as well as hikes in the area. The rooms were clean, neat and warm (good for the cold weather).

Sibylla is such a great hotel. The proprietor is very knowledgable about Delphi and helpful with questions about surrounding towns and sights. Very clean rooms and facilities. Delphi is such a magical place and my stay at Sibylla was comfortable and complemented the awesome aura of the region.

Staff was helpful. Let us keep our bags in the lobby all day on the morning we checked out.

The hotel is fairly central, but being there in winter time, I was the only person staying there. It's close to the arrival and departure bus depot as well as walking distance to the ruins and museum.

I came on an overnight trip from Athens by bus and found that this hotel was conveniently close to the bus stop. I usually stay at hostels, but not having any on offer in Delphi I though that this was good value for the price. Being low season it was very quiet, but the staff were friendly and helpful with sightseeing information.

Friendly staff, unbeatable location, great-sized room. WiFi was okay, not great, but that seems to be Europe.

Good deal, I highly recommend!!

Good service and value for money! Thanks to all the staff!

• 9th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Good place for a short stay. Really close to the museum an ruins. Really nice staff and the bar next to the hotel offer a nice and inexpensive breakfast enjoying the view.

Really nice and quiet hotel. No breakfast included but good value for money.

Very clean place to stay and great value for the money I paid. Doesn't have the hostel type atmosphere to it, but for its great location and facilities, definitely worth staying at especially since most people don't need to spend to much time (or that many nights) in Delphi.

Great location, easy to find on the main street in Delphi. Clean room with balcony and en suite, friendly and helpful staff, good price, highly recommended.

• 30th May 2014