8.7
Fabulous 143 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 143 Total Reviews
Sibylla Hotel Located at 9, Pavlou & Friderikis str, , Delphi.
Greece
Delphi 33054 9, Pavlou & Friderikis str
87% 143
38.4782440 22.4955046
    Rooms available

15th Sep 2016

This was the perfect place to stay overnight to visit the Delphi Museum and Archeological sites. The bus drops you off about 100 meters from the hotel on the sAmerican street. Yanks and Christo were great and provided great information about Delphi. Delphi is not a party town and there are no hostels so getting an affordable hotel is a must for the short visit. Sybilla provided great value with lovely facilities for a very comfortable stay.

• USA, Female, 25-30
30th Aug 2016

I truly enjoyed my stay in Delphi and at Sibylla Hotel! The proprieter was very friendly, greeting in both Greek and English so I was able to practice a few polite phrases for my stay. The room was perfect size for just me, the location was perfect: close enough to the bus stop that it was easy to find and only a few moments walk. The workers were very help fun and engaging every time I saw them, both in the hotel and around town. I higher recommend Sibylla Hotel for anyone visiting Delphi!

17th Jul 2016

We had a nice clean room with a magnificent view. The shower was very small but that was a minor inconvenience. The host was very friendly and willing to help us with whatever we needed. Overall it was a great deal for the money.

7th Jul 2016

Very good budget hotel, 100m from the bus station and a 15 minutes walk from old Delphi. Small clean room with a nice balcony, cable tv and a private bathroom. Good place to enjoy yourself after visiting the nice Delphi ruins.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
13th May 2016

As there are no hostels in Delphi, I went for this hostel It was cheeful enough, though I didn't have a view. En Suite was pretty cheap, right in the middle of town and short walk for the ancient site of Delphi.

9th May 2016

Great little stop in tourist-village, Delphi! The owner is super friendly and the hotel is nicely located ~100m from the bus stop and a quick 10min walk from the Delphi ruins. On the cheaper end of hotels for this tourist town, but well worth it for the nice quiet atmosphere! I travelled in May so it was not busy at all, but can't see this hotel changing too much in the high season.

11th Apr 2016

Best place in Delphi! Nice rooms with great showers and loving staff! I felt like the owners were my second parents!

• England, Couple, 25-30
1st Apr 2016

We would definitely recommend Sibylla Hotel for anyone staying in Delphi. We had a room with a balcony looking out over the breath-taking view of the valley - amazing on warm nights. The hotel room itself was simple but very clean and with everything we needed. It is located right in the centre of Delphi and within walking distance of the ruins. We had a very enjoyable stay here.

28th Mar 2016

Good value! Enjoyed my stay. Staff was very friendly. Room was clean and everything was working fine.