9.5
Superb 305 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 305 Total Reviews
Sidsmums Travellers Retreat Located at 11 Chemin de la Croix d'Achille, Preixan, Carcassonne.
France
Carcassonne 11250 11 Chemin de la Croix d'Achille, Preixan
95% 305
43.1461038 2.2856283
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
23rd Apr 2016

I was made very welcome at Sidsmums. As it was still slightly off season, I was the only one in the hostel, but both Tracy and Peter repeatedly came for a chat to keep me company - they even lent me some DVDs from their own house - and I was able to take full advantage of the large kitchen and sofas! Preixan is quiet but pretty, with some beautiful walks in the area, and Peter always offered me a bike or a lift to Pomas. I'm sure Sidsmums would be glorious in the summer. Thank you again!!

19th Apr 2016

Tracy was so sweet and accommodating. We loved staying her home, which felt so cozy and welcoming. The area is beautiful. I was able to run and see the sun rise above the vineyards. We highly recommend this place!

• Australia, Male, 41+
27th Nov 2015

Very relaxing and informative. Friendly and helpful staff.

• England, Male, 31-40
11th Nov 2015

I never write reviews but thought it necessary to do so on this occasion due to the quality of service received at this hostel. Peter and Tracy were incredibly generous during my brief stay with them… the set up they have is geared towards enhancing experiences… and facilities are absolutely perfect for a traveler such as myself… it really is self catering heaven, not lacking in anything. Wood burner is a nice touch that aided my sleep no end. Highly, highly recommend this pad! Thanks again! x

2nd Nov 2015

Sidsmums is a good distance from the tourism of medieval Carcassonne which is a blessing in disguise. Though it's a bit out of the way, Prexian is a beautiful and quiet area in its own right, and the wonderful hostel owners are willing to do almost anything to make sure you have the best stay possible.