9.6
Superb 309 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 309 Total Reviews
Sidsmums Travellers Retreat Located at 11 Chemin de la Croix d'Achille, Preixan, Carcassonne.
France
Carcassonne 11250 11 Chemin de la Croix d'Achille, Preixan
96% 309
43.1461038 2.2856283
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
17th Jun 2016

Perfect place for a relaxing break, in a beautiful setting and a short bus ride from Carcasonne. Peter and Tracy were awesome, really helpful and showed me the best things to do around the area! Highly recommend and will be going back myself 😁

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
7th May 2016

Very friendly hostel with good facilities. It's only a short bus ride from Carcassonne and the owners are very helpful about getting to and from.

• England, Female, 18-24
23rd Apr 2016

I was made very welcome at Sidsmums. As it was still slightly off season, I was the only one in the hostel, but both Tracy and Peter repeatedly came for a chat to keep me company - they even lent me some DVDs from their own house - and I was able to take full advantage of the large kitchen and sofas! Preixan is quiet but pretty, with some beautiful walks in the area, and Peter always offered me a bike or a lift to Pomas. I'm sure Sidsmums would be glorious in the summer. Thank you again!!

19th Apr 2016

Tracy was so sweet and accommodating. We loved staying her home, which felt so cozy and welcoming. The area is beautiful. I was able to run and see the sun rise above the vineyards. We highly recommend this place!