Sidsmums Travellers Retreat

9.8
Superb 340 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 41+
19th Jun 2017

If you are looking for a super hostel, you should go here. It is very clean,it has very friendly staff, and best of all, a great view of the fields or countryside, however you want to put it.

11th Jun 2017

My stay with Tracy and Peter was wonderful. I wish I could have stayed longer. Would definitely recommend staying here!

30th May 2017

Best hostel stay I've had in Europe! Peter and Tracy are caring hosts who know the surrounding area very well, recommended some great things to do and made sure that I was well equipped with the bus/train information to get around. The location is beautiful and the facilities are top-notch. A stay at Sidsmums feels like staying with old friends. I'd visit again in a heartbeat.

• England, Male, 18-24
18th May 2017

Staff couldn't have been more helpful. If I'm ever back in the area I'll be sure to visit again.

• USA, Female, 41+
13th May 2017

Tracy and her husband were delightful and helpful. They take pride in their hostel and it shows, truly lovely!

• Scotland, Female, 41+
6th May 2017

Sidsmums is a lovely place set in a quiet rural village. The scenery was fantastic & local people were very friendly & open to tourists. Owners can't do enough to help settle you in & look after you. A big thank you to Tracy & Peter!!

• USA, Couple, 31-40
28th Apr 2017

The room, facilities, location -- everything was just as expected. But Peter and Tracy went above and beyond to make sure that we had a great stay. From going out of their way to get us to the hostel the first night (since we arrived late and the buses had stopped), to saving us when we were stranded in the rain (without even having to ask) -- they're special people who love what they do, it's a beautiful place, and I wholeheartedly recommend Sidsmums for your stay in the Carcassonne area.