SieChitá Guesthouse Reviews

Cr 3 #12b-89, Bogota, Colombia

Expectations far below reality. Communication (-), costs deal (24 hours annulation but payment for reservation), atmosphere (strange), no hospitality, breakfast - (microwave, every day the same/not much).

• 20th Jun 2015

Great B&B. Breakfast was warm, fresh, and delicious. Staff was very friendly and helpful when I had questions about transportation and general site seeing. Location was great! A lot of the things I did were walking distance but I also took a bike out one day to a local market . I would highly recommend this B&B!!!

• 12th May 2015

The SieChita Guesthouse was very homely,friendly ,clean ,and very convient, walking distance to Town The Mountains Etc.,will certainly go back.

• 12th May 2015

Our originally booked room was being worked on so we were placed in a different room at a discount. This room was near all the communal areas such as the kitchen, breakfast area, and bathroom. People were playing cards and music just outside our room very late. So frustrating. Also, the hostal is unsigned and our cabbie could not locate it. This isn't really their fault but the area isn't easy to navigate. I would probably stay there again if I could avoid the bottom floor.

I apologize that the room was not available. This is the first time I had to do this, but sometimes things happen that are out of our control. If I had known about people playing cards outside your room until late I would have taken care of it right away. Our quiet hours start at 10pm and this is something I will definitely take up with the night manager. La Candelaria is well-marked, but it's not uncommon for taxi drivers to pretend they have no idea where a place is in order to overcharge you.

This place is great! We are going to be flying out if Bogota later and we already booked a room there again! The guesthouse is very clean, great location, andthe staff make you feel at home. The included breakfast is pretty good as well!

Overall a stellar place but if I am going to be 100% honest the water pressure was weak in the shower and the pigeons outside the window will wake you up in the morning lol. Extremely helpful staff and able to lock your room. Great wifi and location for climbing the mountain, seeing museums and getting te old town vibe.

Great location in La Candelaria neighborhood. This is not a place to stay if you are looking to meet a lot of people, however it is so close to other hostels within the area that meeting people was not a problem, anyhow, and I had a nice, quiet place to go home and get some great rest at night. Staff were polite, friendly, and attentive. Close to nearby mercadillo where cheap fruit/veg/other foods were available. Very clean, eco-friendly, and would definitely stay here again.

• 13th Jan 2015