Siena Hostel

Fabulous 550 Total Reviews
Fabulous 550 Total Reviews

30th Dec 2016
6.9

The hostel staff is very friendly and very helpful. It is very far from the city centre but the fact that they have a shuttle service that is reasonably priced helps a lot. I highly reccommend the shuttle. It was nice having a room to myself my only complaint is how vacent the hostel was. The breakfast was okay, nothing special but not terrible. Overall I wouldn't stay here again because it's just too far.

19th Dec 2016

Not bad. Drawbacks being thin walls and being far from the town center. After 9am there are not a lot of buses going into town.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
10th Dec 2016

great place. extremely welcoming and friendly. highly recommend.

5th Dec 2016
6.6

A nice hostel with friendly staff, good facilities and free (basic) breakfast. The location is pretty bad though - far away from the city centre + located right on a road with lots of trafic, so not so easy walking there. A bit pricy.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
29th Nov 2016

Loved my stay here! My room comfortable and the staff were really nice. Breakfast was decent but nothing special, and the location was a bit out of the way. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and it was great value.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
31st Oct 2016

Really great place!! The staff is great, especially the manager. They were always offering to give rides into town or show me a cool hike. Grocery store is close. It's a good walk from the train station and a longer walk from to downtown siena, but I did it every day and it was nice. THere is no kitchen, but the cook meals in the evenings and have breakfast provided which is nice. This was one of the best hostels I've stayed in, in my 3 months in europe!

15th Oct 2016
6.3

I understood the environment that they created and it was a great atmosphere but the staff was fine, but nothing great. They have a bar, which was awesome but I tried to go three times and every time I approached the bar, no one was behind it, and I only stayed there 1 1/2 days. Also, comparing price I have gotten better for less. Siena is absolutely stunning, but next time I will probably stay in an airbnb, B&B, or hotel.

13th Oct 2016

Overall it was a pretty solid hostel. Nice facilities, enjoyed the free dinner. The staff was friendly and very kind and even gave us a free ride into town. I would definitely stay again.

13th Oct 2016
7.1

I think this place has the foundations of a good hostel but they are not currently being built upon. Information is displayed on scrappy bits of paper, breakfast is ok but limited, bathrooms/toilets are fairly grim and in need of renovation, etc. On the other hand I stayed in a spotless single room, staff were friendly and helpful, transport links to the city and other destinations are close to the front door, etc. The owners need to take a step back and build something on the base they have.

9th Oct 2016

Hostel with the facilities of a hotel, restaurant and bar within the hostel. The owner was always looking after people in a friendly way. Good breakfast and facilities, best one on this trip.