Siena Hostel Reviews

via Fiorentina 89, Siena, Italy

Travelling makes a big problem on my digestive system and that is why I like to stay where I can use the kitchen, Otherwise the hostel was good value for money if u are touring around.

Tutto molto bene! A really nice and helpful staff, and a nice quiet place to stay. Grazie!!

This is exactly what you want to look for in a hostel. It is a really cool building with nice clean rooms. Breakfast in the mornings and the staff was super nice. The location is not that bad if you dont mind walking a bit and the bus can drop you off in front of the hotel if you do it right. I never could figure the bus out os i walked every time and it wasnt bad at all. AS SOON AS YOU GET OFF THE ESCALATORS FROM THE TRAIN STATION, TAKE A RIGHT AND WALK STRAIGHT FOR ABOUT 20 MINUTES ON THE LEFT

I'd say this is the perfect place to stay in Siena, other than the fact it's in a terrible location. The bus stops right in front of the hostel, but then you have to buy tickets and you have to depend on the bus schedule for travel. Siena is small so I suppose you won't find many options anyway, but it's not near the train station at all. They give you lockers and locks and the breakfast that's included was great. Bathrooms and beds were ok, pretty standard. I'd recommend, but beware of location

This ended up being a really great hostel. The location is out of the main city center (hostel needs to make directions clearer-it's actually fentobecci (sp?) stop from the bus. I ended up taking a cab because quite confusing. But staff and rooms were great-called me an early cab and got me Breakfast prepared the night before. Really liked this place actually

I enjoyed my stay in the Siena Hostel a lot, highly recommended! It's pretty clean, free computers

• 18th Mar 2015

An odd place. Reasonably priced and a convenient bus ride into the heart of Siena, it would score a lot higher if the owner and staff would invest a little more in making the place actually FEEL like a hostel! The 'communal' dining and TV area serves more as their domain than an area for residents: the TV is controlled by them, and they gather around it in the evenings while they gorge on their takeaways and Italian football! All a little off-putting... especially as the breakfasts are so basic.

• 23rd Feb 2015

Very nice atmosphere ... very nice friendly personnel ... smile and hospitality ... and a very good breakfast too ... Thanks ... Ciao ..

Its a bit difficult for me to accurately review both the city of Siena and the Hostel. I went during the offseason (end of January), and the whole city was pretty dead. The hostel was very nice, and the staff were exceptional---very friendly and helpful, but I didn't see another guest the whole time I was there (I was only there for a day and a night). The hostel is not located very close to the center of Siena. There is a bus stop close by, but the buses were somewhat confusing.

A modern, world-class hostel any big city would be proud of. Occupies a spacious 4-story hotel-style building on the outskirts of the city. Easily reach the city by a city bus stopping directly in front. Only thing missing is a guest kitchen.

Great place to stay, with marvelous staff, good sitting area and good breakfast. Need a 10 minute ride on an inexpensive but the unpredictable bus service

Wonderful hostel! It's a bit out of the city center and it was a little difficult for me to find at first but once you're there the staff is really great in helping you find your way around the city. They even offered me a ride to the train station the morning of my departure! Don't let the bad location steer you away from this place. It's a very clean hostel and the staff displayed some of the best customer- service I've had in my 4 months in Italy! Great stay.

Overall a good hostel. Good included breakfast in the morning. A little far away from the main city center but the bus stop is right out the front of the hostel and easy to navigate. We would stay here again.

Staff were very friendly and you actually saw someone out and about cleaning everyday which was nice. They were very helpful and informative. Will definitely recommend this place to friends!!

Helpful staff, nice free breakfast, the place is surprisingly huge and very modern. It's a bit out of central Siena, but the staff helps you out. Bathrooms were a bit rancid too

This hostel is very professionally run, with friendly staff. It's everything that you are looking for in a hostel.

The profile for this hostel gives you completely the wrong impression - they have a website and are on trip advisor so check them out there!! Completely recommend staying so you can visit Siena it's not an ideal location as it's far from the centre and train station but the walk into Siena is not that big of a deal, and there are buses that leave right outside the hostel. Very large hostel so difficult to meet people but again not a big deal. Free breakfast is a plus and staff are good.