8.2
Fabulous 536 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 536 Total Reviews
Siena Hostel Located at via Fiorentina 89, , Siena.
Italy
Siena 17 53100 via Fiorentina 89
82% 536
43.3405982 11.3058114
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
31st Oct 2016

Really great place!! The staff is great, especially the manager. They were always offering to give rides into town or show me a cool hike. Grocery store is close. It's a good walk from the train station and a longer walk from to downtown siena, but I did it every day and it was nice. THere is no kitchen, but the cook meals in the evenings and have breakfast provided which is nice. This was one of the best hostels I've stayed in, in my 3 months in europe!

15th Oct 2016
6.3

I understood the environment that they created and it was a great atmosphere but the staff was fine, but nothing great. They have a bar, which was awesome but I tried to go three times and every time I approached the bar, no one was behind it, and I only stayed there 1 1/2 days. Also, comparing price I have gotten better for less. Siena is absolutely stunning, but next time I will probably stay in an airbnb, B&B, or hotel.

13th Oct 2016

Overall it was a pretty solid hostel. Nice facilities, enjoyed the free dinner. The staff was friendly and very kind and even gave us a free ride into town. I would definitely stay again.

13th Oct 2016
7.1

I think this place has the foundations of a good hostel but they are not currently being built upon. Information is displayed on scrappy bits of paper, breakfast is ok but limited, bathrooms/toilets are fairly grim and in need of renovation, etc. On the other hand I stayed in a spotless single room, staff were friendly and helpful, transport links to the city and other destinations are close to the front door, etc. The owners need to take a step back and build something on the base they have.

9th Oct 2016

Hostel with the facilities of a hotel, restaurant and bar within the hostel. The owner was always looking after people in a friendly way. Good breakfast and facilities, best one on this trip.

5th Oct 2016
6.6

Besides the wonderful staff member that checked me in, I don't have that many good things to say about the hostel. Security is good and it is located about 20 min from the city center. Shuttle driver was nowhere to be found twice on my 2 nights stay which was remarkable. Blanket smelled quite bad and luckily I had two in my private room because one smelled like it hadn't been washed in some time. The music was extemely loud at night, so loud I could hear it vibrating all the way upstairs.

• China, Female, 18-24
2nd Oct 2016

My time spent in this hostel is defi one of the highlights of my trip. The staff are open, welcoming, compassionate, and genuine. One can really feel their love to tuscany, Italian culture and food in this hostel, also their focus on people instead of money. There were often cooking nights where travelers can cook for everyone or just help the staff and learn Italian cooking. Bikes are also available for exploring the tuscany countryside. I could not find a better choice to stay in the area!!!

• Philippines, Female, 31-40
27th Sep 2016

I could not have asked for a more hospitable experience. A glass of wine is offered before you can even settle in your room. I was in the women's dorm where facilities where bunks were sturdy, linens were crisp white, lots of sunlight and fresh air in the whole building. There is a washer & dryer available. I had such a relaxing time getting rest and talking with the other guests, I only spent one night in the city and the rest I hung out at the hostel. Great place to socialize. THANK YOU!

• Hungary, Male, 25-30
7.4

A decent hostel, but the way to the towncentre from the hostel is dangerous on foot. The personel is very kind and flexible, they helped me a lot.

27th Sep 2016

It is a direct walk from the station and the historic town centre but only about 30m. They can do pickups for people with luggage. THe walking is fine although some of it is on painted footpaths next to busy roads. I was able to hire a bike at the hostel to make the hopping around town quicker. The room was excellent if basic and shared facilities, think university halls of residence. Great atmosphere. Staff were the best I have come across and really helpful