Siena Hostel

Fabulous 588 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
13th May 2017

Has the best atmosphere of any hostel I've stayed at in Italy - free wine, cheap communal dinners, bike rental, great wine tour. Plus whatever room you book, you're likely to get a private room to yourself even though it doesn't have lockers. However, the day I left there was an incident involving a resident that would not make me feel safe as a solo female traveller. This soured the whole experience for me, even though at the time I thought it was a fantastic hostel.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
12th May 2017

Great friendly hostel, the location isn't a problem as it's a nice walk into town. The staff are great and super welcoming. I would definitely come back.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
11th May 2017

clean, very nice people

• Bulgaria, Female, 31-40
7th May 2017

Staying there turned out to be one of my most favorite dynamic experiences! From my first step into the hostel I felt at home. All of the people working there are welcoming, always ready to help and simply trying to enrich everyone's knowledge of the area. Don't miss it! Dive into the cozy atmosphere they've created, taste wine, try good food, let your eyes rest looking at the landscapes, forget time, drink wine again :) and get to know the staff and the stories they keep - they are worth it!

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
6th May 2017

If you want to have an unforgettable experience traveling in Tuscany I highly recommend this Hostel! This hostel made the best out of my experience as they show me how is to live Tuscany like a local. Thanks to the kindness of the staff it was one of the best trips I had and I ended up extending my stay. Great place,cozy environment,rooms are clean,showers works well, wifi works. They offer very tasty meals and organize activities and trips. They have a shuttle bus that takes you to the center.

• USA, Female, 18-24
4th May 2017

I fell in love with Siena within 5 minutes of arriving at the hostel and I hadn't even seen the city yet. I was warmly welcomed by the incredible people who work at this hostel and after only an hour I cut a day from Rome, so I could continue to enjoy the warm atmosphere there in Siena. Don't be deterred by the distance, it's an easy walk (20 minutes) and when I didn't want to do that they drove me. If you want true hospitality and an unforgettable experience, stay here!

• Czech Republic, Male, 31-40
30th Apr 2017

This was one of my best time in my life. The place is so friendly, it has special atmosphere I cannot describe. You must live it. (tip: hire a bike from the hostel. World is best seen from a horse, but bike is also good).

• herbert4president7910
  • USA, Male, 25-30
27th Apr 2017
7.4

The same as everybody else said, you have to walk. My room had a musty smell if I had the window closed. Nothing to do at night in the immediate area around the hostel. The walk can be tricky at night. Staff was nice and helpful. As far as I can see, only one could speak English, but that's my fault for not preparing properly.

26th Apr 2017

I really liked this hostel! You really can't beat the price, but I can see how others think that it's too far away from the city. Very cool owner, I'm pretty sure he was the only one that spoke any English, but the rest of the staff were very friendly and did their best to communicate. The free breakfast is good, the wifi works great (not sure why someone said the wifi was spotty) and rooms/lockers/showers were all perfect. Really good experience!

15th Apr 2017
6.6

Nice hostel for a shot stay, private rooms. The bathroom are not very clean and they are not enough for the number of rooms.