Fabulous 514 Total Reviews
Fabulous 514 Total Reviews
Siena Hostel Located at via Fiorentina 89, , Siena.
Italy
Siena 17 53100 via Fiorentina 89
83% 514
43.3405982 11.3058114
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
24th Sep 2016
6.9

A bit far from the centre. The shower wasn't that clean. Atmosphere was average. Staff were nice though! Apart from the shower everything else seemed pretty clean.

• Poland, Female, 31-40
16th Sep 2016

Friendly, helpfull, responsive, good atmosphere, next door to bus stop for Tuscany's sites in Chianti, Gimignano, Monterigioni, Volterra, Florence. Interesting events, true pleasure. Thank you, Kasia

• England, Couple, 25-30
11th Sep 2016

Really great hostel with a fantastic atmosphere - we enjoyed sitting outside during the evening with drinks and meeting people from all around the world. The room was small and basic but perfectly clean and had everything we needed. One drawback - it was a bit hot in September without fan or a/c.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
5th Sep 2016
8.0

Staff are super friendly and helpful. They helped me with the transportation and gave good tips to visit in town. There are all sort of travelers staying in the hostel, quite different dynamic. Although the hostel is not located in the center, it's not a problem to take the buses or walk.

• USA, Mixed Group, 31-40
2nd Sep 2016

Good spot. Great staff. Far from town though.

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
  • Globetrotter
30th Aug 2016

I was impressed with the staff and how helpful and welcoming they were. I was upgraded so ended up with my own room which was lovely it but can't comment on the dorms. Facilities great, good breakfast, hostel has cafe for food and there are some shops in the area As well.Yes it is out of Siena but you can plan with the local bus timetable and the hostel offers transport €3. I had a good stay and would recommend this hostel.

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
28th Aug 2016

One of the best atmospheres of all the hostels my friends and I went to this summer, the things that make this place great are its friendly atmosphere and staff, cleanliness, and value for money. The breakfast provided was very good and meant we saved money and time because we didn't have to find somewhere in the city to eat breakfast. All in all a great hostel that I would strongly recommend.

• noemibaron2520
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
28th Aug 2016
4.9

There was no atmosphere at all. More than that I felt each time I was walking in the common area people were judging me. The girl at the reception had no joy at all. She reccomanded us a really poor restaurent. You need a bus to go in the center so the location is not so great either. I would not go back there.

27th Aug 2016

Wonderful, generous staff; good vibe; nice garden; extra clean. Easy to get to the centre. I almost forgot : good sleep! :) All in all a great place!

• England, Female, 18-24
24th Aug 2016

The hostel was absolutely fantastic! All the staff incredibly friendly, when we arrived late and hungry they let us order pizza with them. Twice travelling into Siena they kindly gave us lifts. The hostel is also right outside the bus station, which is very convenient.