Siena Hostel Reviews

via Fiorentina 89, Siena, Tuscany, Italy

It's a bit off from the train station, but really easy to find. The shower's were a bit scary, but that's because the hostel was doing some renovations. The breakfast was really good and the staff was helpful. Good place.

I'd had a wonderful weekend stay at Siena Hostel! Although the scaffolding surrounding the building made it a tad bit difficult to find the place (in the dark, that is), once I arrived, I had a great experience! And the breakfast was hearty, too. I will be recommending Siena Hostel to future travelers to Siena!

The place was very clean and with lots of space. The beads are clean and comfortable with very hygienic mattresses and blankets. The showers are clean as well. Unfortunately, the wifi does not work in the dorms, only in the common areas. The directions to get there are very confusing, they said I had to take a bus in the Antiporto bus stop, but they don't mention where to descend.

The hostel was really the money worth it. Nice staff and very helpfull, breakfast was also very ok. For a short stay it´s pretty ok, not very central but there is a Bus leaving right in front of the Hostel and a walk is about 30 min. wich is not the end of the world. I would recomment this Hostel and absolutely the money worth!