8.4
Fabulous 494 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 494 Total Reviews
Siena Hostel Located at via Fiorentina 89, , Siena.
Italy
Siena 17 53100 via Fiorentina 89
84% 494
43.3405982 11.3058114
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
24th Aug 2016

The hostel was absolutely fantastic! All the staff incredibly friendly, when we arrived late and hungry they let us order pizza with them. Twice travelling into Siena they kindly gave us lifts. The hostel is also right outside the bus station, which is very convenient.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
14th Aug 2016

This place has been the best hostel after traveling for 5 weeks. The staff answered my questions before I even asked them. Massive thankyou to everyone who works there. We had a great time :)

• Turkey, Male, 18-24
13th Aug 2016

amazing staff! the friendliest i've ever seen! love you so much guys!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
9th Aug 2016
6.6

20+ minute walk from the train station and a bit further to walk into town. Room was basic but fine. Breakfast was good. Most of the staff were friendly when approached but not going out of their way to create a really good hostel vibe when i was there. Not the easiest place to meet people as a solo traveller. Unfortunately the bathroom facilities were not kept super clean during my stay.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
4th Aug 2016

Siena hostel's staff was AMAZING! They made sure that we had everything we needed even if we checked in an hour later than permitted. We didn't have to ask for help, there was always a member offering exactly what we needed, couldn't dream of better! The breakfast was excellent and there were a lot of choices. Free coffee and tea is always welcome! I would recommend this hostel to everyone!

3rd Aug 2016

Loved the Siena hostel. Best hostel I have ever stayed at. It is a bit out of the city but it is very easy to use the busses. And the staff is incredible. They took a group of us hiking, and took a group of us out at night to the city as well. I truly feel like the staff of the hostel are my friends.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
31st Jul 2016
8.0

I had a very nice time at the Siena Hostel! The staff was superkind and always supportive, helped in every way they could and engaged with the guests in the evening. One thing that's worth mentioning is probably that there were not only young people but also families and older ones. The hostel is not in the city but with the bus it's no problem at all reaching Siena and in the worst case the way is totally walkable!

• damanc7
  • USA, Male, 25-30
29th Jul 2016

I had a great experience at the hostel. All the staff are incredibly nice and really helpful. The hostel organizes events and I joined the wine tasting. It was one of my best nights in Europe! They have a great communal space inside and outside so as a solo traveler it was easy to meet people. All the staff wants is for you to have a good time. The town is a short bus or bike ride away. They have a ping pong table and bikes to rent. Great hostel!

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
27th Jul 2016

Siena Hostel is great in every way, except location (which - as the only Hostel in Siena - can't be avoided). 20 minute bus into the centro which comes max once an hour. Breakfast is free and good, Wifi is free and high speed even from bedrooms. We were in a private room and it had lots of space. We went in the middle of summer, so an air-conditioner or fan were missed (quite warm even at night). Staff were great, and very accommodating. Would recommend restaurant down the street "Fontebecci".

• Silene_Mariana
  • Mexico, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
20th Jul 2016

Nice hostel, the staff was awesome, rooms were perfect cause even when I chose a 10 people room, the rooms were huge, so it's very comfortable and I felt that I had privacy, which is rare in big hostels. The facilities are great and even when it's not exactly in the city center it's a good place to stay cause they have a bus stop right in front of the hostel. I would definitely stay again.