Siena Hostel

10th Aug 2017

all good .....

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2017

As a solo traveller, this was the best hostel I have stayed at! Such great staff and spacious rooms. Loved the organised events including the wine tasting and sunset picnic. Eliza, one of the staff members, took us out to the centre of town for a night out and we had a blast! Will definitely be coming back to Siena Hostel

• England, Male, 18-24
6th Aug 2017

Where to start! This hostel genuinely is amazing and the staff match that description. We were met at the door by Pierre who fed me some chilli, a traditional Sienese greeting, and was very welcoming. However our stay was made by Ivanna whose knowledge of Siena and accommodating nature needs no improving! The picnic is beautiful where we enjoyed a interesting discussion about marriage. The room had no AC however I'm cool enough already. Much love to Ivanna and her porcupine! Matteo

4th Aug 2017

The location is a bit out of the way. I ended up walking several times because the buses came infrequently. It's about 25 minutes to walk one way, so it's not terrible. Breakfast was great! I had no way to choose my bed in the 10 bed dorm and someone ended up taking it after my first night. It'd be better to assign a bed or put a taken sign on it. Also there's no air conditioning and it was over 100F both days.

3rd Aug 2017

Ahh, Siena Hostel. This is the perfect place for a solo traveler wanting to meet people. The staff is hilarious, warm and inviting. They make you feel at home. I highly recommend the sunset wine picnic and any other activities they offer. We shared meals, drinks, convo etc and it was great. Don't worry about the distance from the walled city, it's a 30 min walk or quick bike/bus ride. The rooms are very basic, the lounge area is great and you'll want to spend all your time there. Stay here!!

Family away from home!

29th Jul 2017

This hostel is a must stay. Siena is a beautiful city and the hostel offers many local experiences such as wine tasting and picnics. The staff is incredible and made me feel at home.

29th Jul 2017

Forget the fact that this place is far from the city center, this place is amazing. So much fun. This hostel attract open minded and respectful travelers that are there to bond and share their travel experience. And the host of this place, just wow!!! Pierre Lucas is a gem!!! any quality time with this fantastic human being is a real gift! Especialy if you get to ride in his Van 😝

29th Jul 2017

It was about a 30 minute walk from the station, and a 40 minute walk to the city center. The staff was incredibly friendly! There is also a picnic every other day on a beautiful castle for €10 with wine and delicious food. Once again, the staff was the most fun and caring staff I have ever met at a hostel. If you worry about the walk, I would still stay here, best Hostel in Siena.

• christophercdonnelly1473
  • USA, Male, 18-24
28th Jul 2017

My sister and I visited Siena as a stopover, we weren't supposed to be there for more than a day. In the end, we would have spent our whole backpacking trip at this hostel. The atmosphere, the people, and the friends that we made there with the staff and other travelers is something I have never seen any other hostel. I have stayed in touch with members of the staff and friends that I met there and will absolutely continue to see them in the future!