Siena Hostel Reviews

via Fiorentina 89, Siena, Italy

Really good hostel included a real breakfast on the morning! This is not in the city center but there is many buses going to the center just in front of the hostel and in just 5 minutes. and the bus to go to Firenze is at 3 minutes by foot.

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel very much. Although it is a bit of a walk to the hostel (there is a bus that brings you there) Its a great place to stay. The staff is super friendly, and will help you with anything you need. One of them gave me a ride to the train station, and another gave me great advise on local towns to visit, and even planned out the bus route with me). Also meet a lot of great people there.

Excellent hostel, extremely friendly staff. Free breakfast (buffet), great value for money. The only downside is the location; you have to take a bus from city center. When I came they were reconstructing but once it's done it should be a gorgeous spot to look out for sunrise/sunset overlooking the Tuscan hills.

• 1st Jun 2014
  • hhnd

This hostel is a nice place to stay, very clean and it has a nice atmosphere. It was a bit far from town, I'd say a good hour walk. Breakfast was good! The staff was okay, when we got there, they had a hard time recommending a place to eat. In addition, the afternoon we were leaving town, we went back to the hostel to grab or stuff and rest a bit before our walk to the train station. As we were sitting in the common area the staff member working made us feel unwelcome and rushed us to leave.

I misinterpreted the description of the hostel and thought it was in the historic centre. Unfortunately it was about 3km out and we had to take a bus to get there, which was inconvenient. They are still renovating so it was a little noisy in the morning. Other than that it was a really nice place to stay.

nice staffs and every things were great

Loved this place! Amazing staff!

PLEASE BETTER DIRECTIONS ON WEBSITE! "Take bus 4" doesn't cut it when you've never been to a city before. Something along the lines of "walk out of strain station, stop, don't cross street/anything, and find bus stop marked 4 and you're stop will be *insert street name*" would have been more helpful. The location was pretty bad considering there was no option than to take the bus (the sidewalks weren't safe), but the rest of the hostel was great! I was impressed by the cleanliness and comfy beds

The directions as described online tell you to take the bus no 4-10-35 or 36 and the stop is Antiporto. This tells me that you take the bus to Antiporto which is about 3 km from the hostel. I ended up walking the 3km from Antiporta bus stop to the hostel. However the Anti porto they refer to is the top of the escalators in the shopping centre at the train station. This is not made clear in the directions and needs clarification in their directions.

• 22nd Apr 2014

The staff was very helpful and super friendly!

• 20th Apr 2014

The staff of the hostel was very friendly and all the facilities were clean and in good condition. The only problem of this hostel is its location, that forces to take a bus to go to the historic downtown of Siena if you don't want to walk more than 30 minutes or pay to park your car in case you went there with your own car

Very nice staff! Good breakfast. Not so cozy but clean. A bit outside city centre but good value nonetheless

Hostel was very far from the center! Bus connection is good if you know which busses you can take and where to get off. Please hostel staff make the description clearer where to get off ( name of the station). Please also descrobe the way to the hostel from the bus 10! Otherwise great place to stay!!!

It's a bit off from the train station, but really easy to find. The shower's were a bit scary, but that's because the hostel was doing some renovations. The breakfast was really good and the staff was helpful. Good place.

1 2 Next » last »