Siete Colores Hostel Reviews

Esquina de Avenida. CTM y Avenida 10, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

I booked two nights but because I was bitten by a bedbug on the first night I cancelled one night. The staff kept saying that it wasn't from their bed, but it was obvious. In the female dorm, there was a private bathroom and it seems like never cleaned. Hairs everywhere, always wet and no air come through. The bed was moist because of the humidity and the pillow was so smelly that I didn't use. I was disappointed with their attitude when I said I wanna get full refound.

Noise Noise! Hostel is very, very, very noisy! Outdoor traffic, people staying in hostel are noisy and even staff is noisy. Many people (not from our room) came to shower of go to bathroom at anytime of day and night while slaming the door. Staff trew a party one night and did not bother to inform us! Did I say this place is very noisy. Location is off center so if your trip is for diving you have to be prepare to walk more than 1km to get to center of Playa (with backpacks it is quite a walk)

Really good location and staff were great. Needed a locker per person though, but i still felt my belongings were secure. I would recomend this hostel.

We really liked this hostel. Its not right near the happenings of 5th avenue. its maybe a 15 minute walk but its really peaceful and had a really chilled nice vibe to it! Really comfortable beds, awesome kitchen facilities, really good breakfast included and the staff were super friendly! The only thing i didnt like about the beds is that the top bunks dont have sides for safety and that scares me a lot haha! but other than that it was really good! And the toilets are good too!! thankyou!

It's a little bit away from the centre which is great if you don't want to be right in the middle of the noise and busyness, but still close enough that you can get everywhere easily enough. The staff I met were awesome. Very friendly and helpful. Eli helped me find local buses and get a good price for a taxi.

View all Playa del Carmen Hostels