Sihome Backpackers Hostel Reviews

056 Sihome Road, Sihome Village Vientiane, Vientiane, Laos

I have stayed at Sihome Backpackers Hostel just 1 night but just feel like a week. The staff were so friendly and helpful especially Mr. Michael was an absolute star! helping us with useful advices what to do and where to eat... Rooms are nice and clean. I highly recommend this hostel to any visitors.

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Israel

Awesome place! Helpful, friendly staffs Expecially David and Ngoc who books a ton stuff for me. Cheap Tuk Tuk to Budda Park and so cheap flight ticket. Thank you again Ngoc.The rooms are great! Really fresh clean bedding, AC and good bathroom facilities. Great place to meet other backpackers too as there is a great common area. They played cool music and there is a movie room fully equipped with loads of films to choose from. Highly recommend it to another ones.

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Value for money. You get what you pay for. No complaints at all.

Very friendly staff ( especially David!). All the rooms were clean with Aircon and the free included breakfast was great. I recommend Sihome backpackers hostel!

• 17th Jul 2014

Really friendly staff, awesome private room with en suite which was amazing value for the price

Nice hostel, central location, staff is incredibly friendly, fast wifi, working aircon. The atmosphere is the hostel is perfect for meeting new people. David, the owner, is super friendly and always willing to help.

• 13th Jul 2014

Only The best !!!!!!!

• 13th Jul 2014

Very friendly helpful staff, great place, stayed more than one occasion

The staff there were not very helpful. The atmosphere there was good for meeting new people.

Good location (given that there isn't a whole lot in the city). Very nice atmosphere in the hostel which makes it easy to chat and meet people.

• 8th Jul 2014

Rats in the room...

I really happy stay here very nice and clean hostel. I came back from luongfrobang I stayed again. David is specially kind and friendly.

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Japan

Clean and close to sites around town.

I love Sihome backpackers hostel , it the best hostel i have stay in laos and Aisa .staff so friendly and the room very clean breakfast very good ,I come back soon . Thanks for Micheal .and all the staff,!!!!!!

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

I've just spent one night here. It was really great they allowed me to check in already at 7am when my nightbus arrived. Not sure if this is always the case. Everything was clean, wifi and breakfast was good. Nice aircon in the room. Quite far to walk from the main tourist attractions (better take a tuk tuk). Nice atmosphere.

The stuffs are very helpful and friendly! The room is very clean and A/C is also very good too. Nice breakfast and great atmosphere. Wifi is faster than in Japan! Especially David, Ngoc (David's sister) and Minh are very cool and made my trip fantastic. Thank you! The breakfast was yammy, I miss that. I will definetely return this place!

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Japan

I stayed only 1 night here but everything is very nice. The staff is so friendly and I had a good breakfast before leave. I will be here if I come back Vientiane.

Great place to stay in Vientiane, all the essentials covered. Laundry's a little pricey though and was returned damp.

Hotel was in good location and very clean!!! Free breakfast was yummy. They had a great movie room, but they rented it out to backpackers when all the rooms were taken. It was frustrating that we were unable to use the facilities.

We really enjoyed our stay here at sihome. David helped us alot. We also rent some bikes and toured around town. Hostel was clean and the location was perfect.

• 24th Jun 2014