Sihome Backpackers Hostel Reviews

056 Sihome Road, Sihome Village Vientiane, Vientiane, Laos

Sihome is the best hostel in six month traveling , really nice staff "David"from reception, the rooms very big clean , cool shower , When you check out you can relax in the movie room and free pool table , also can book the transport bus or train or plane , or visa on arrival . Highly recomended for everyone . Thanks Sihome .

Welcome to Sihome backpackers hostel ! The best hostel in Vientiane , really cool staff especially (David)rooms is very nice clean nice ,Amazing shower so cool and breakfast, thanks Sihome . High recommendation 100% for everybody .

Top hostel, shame about the city...

I didn't actually stay at Sihome, but was moved across the street to Getaway Backpackers with no explanation. When I inquired, they got a bit defensive, said it was all the same rate, same owners. Beware of false advertising. The staff was slow to respond to anything - when I tried to order dinner, I was shown a table and10 min later the guy was out smoking. When I asked again, I was told, "This is Laos..." I get asian time, but really? Awful beds, nice showers, decent breakfast, but no thanks.

I actually stayed at the hostel right across the street. It was Getaway or Gateway, can't remember. Don't know why they changed me, but I think the hostels are owned by the same person/people or they just have some arrangement. Either way, good area and not bad at all for the price. Staff was friendly and funny. Oh my Buddha.

Web poked for Sihome but stayed in its sister building for the dormitories. Getaway backpackers was a good place to stay, good wifi, friendly and helpful staff. Rooms were clean and bathrooms were good

Very nice hostel in Asia I haven't stayed in a better place. I stay in 8 bed dorm very nice clean, free breakfast so cool. Amazing staff (David) in the reception really nice very welcome, help you everything you need , 100% high recommendation for everybody .

Incredibly hard mattresses! Like sleeping on a slab of concrete. Otherwise good.

Stayed in a private room at Sihome which was nice and big with an attached bathroom. It's well located in Vientiane and is a very social place which is great for meeting other travelers. Would recommend as a good option for backpackers or those traveling solo looking to meet likeminded travelers.

• 13th Nov 2014

Very nice hostel , the rooms is clean , Amazing staff david will help you everything you need , take care for everybody . Free Breakfast is so cool . High recomment . Woll stay here again when i back to vientiane. Thanks .

The bikes to hire here are great to hire for the day. WiFi is a bit temperamental. Breakfast is delicious. Staff are sweet but sometimes rather loud and in your face.

I stay 3 night very nice hostel , thit hostel very cool staff especially david. breakfast very nice and good , the room is clean , and hot shower so cool , thanks sihome . I recommend this hostel for everybody , hopefully when I come back to vientiane stay here again .

Great hostel with lovely staff . Breakfast included , hot showers ,pool table and movie room. Bathrooms are cleaned everyday . There are also lockers under your bed to lock your values up ! David will help with anything you need . Very nice guy with a great attitude . I would recommend coming here if your looking for a cheap stay with some pelpo. thank sihome ....

I had an amazing time, the staff were so unbelievably friendly especiall David who i now consider a friend. Chilled out and relaxing a great place to meet people and have fun, fell asleep in the tv room many times, also the food truly was exceptional and great value for money, i really cant speak highly enough of the staff had a great time being only 5 mins walk away from night market i highly reccommend ans will certainly return if i ever come back to Vientiane.

• 10th Nov 2014

Good location, clean room, plenty of hot water and a busy friendly atmosphere. Staff helpful. Very close to eating places, the main area and night market. Simple breakfast included.

I loved my stay at Sihome. The music was amazing, the staff were friendly and helpful. I stayed in a dorm room and it was nice and clean. You get a decent breakfast thrown in too. They have created a great, warm, welcoming, friendly environment, particularly for people who may have never stayed in a hostel before. So thank you to David and the rest of the staff.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Scotland

The facilities and the staff at sihome backpackers were great. Especially David who was very helpful when ever we needed any information. We hope to visit them again soon

Staff was very friendly and helpful with booking buses and activities to do. Free breakfast was great. I was pleasantly supposed the showers had good heat and water pressure. Bed was pretty stiff but after drinking or being exhausted all day it will do. I meet a lot of people by staying here which was awesome, because it was my fist stop on my solo travel.

• 7th Nov 2014

Very central location in Vientiane. David was kind and helpful, providing us with all information we needed. I really recommend staying at this hostel. Breakfast is also great.

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Norway

Decent hostel, nothing exceptional, but it has all the necessities. Good location, staff were generally helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7