Sihome Backpackers Hostel Reviews

056 Sihome Road, Sihome Village Vientiane, Vientiane, Laos

Nice hostel, central location, staff is incredibly friendly, fast wifi, working aircon. The atmosphere is the hostel is perfect for meeting new people. David, the owner, is super friendly and always willing to help.

• 13th Jul 2014

Only The best !!!!!!!

• 13th Jul 2014

The staff there were not very helpful. The atmosphere there was good for meeting new people.

Rats in the room...

I really happy stay here very nice and clean hostel. I came back from luongfrobang I stayed again. David is specially kind and friendly.

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Japan

Clean and close to sites around town.

I love Sihome backpackers hostel , it the best hostel i have stay in laos and Aisa .staff so friendly and the room very clean breakfast very good ,I come back soon . Thanks for Micheal .and all the staff,!!!!!!

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

I've just spent one night here. It was really great they allowed me to check in already at 7am when my nightbus arrived. Not sure if this is always the case. Everything was clean, wifi and breakfast was good. Nice aircon in the room. Quite far to walk from the main tourist attractions (better take a tuk tuk). Nice atmosphere.

The stuffs are very helpful and friendly! The room is very clean and A/C is also very good too. Nice breakfast and great atmosphere. Wifi is faster than in Japan! Especially David, Ngoc (David's sister) and Minh are very cool and made my trip fantastic. Thank you! The breakfast was yammy, I miss that. I will definetely return this place!

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Japan

I stayed only 1 night here but everything is very nice. The staff is so friendly and I had a good breakfast before leave. I will be here if I come back Vientiane.

Great place to stay in Vientiane, all the essentials covered. Laundry's a little pricey though and was returned damp.

Hotel was in good location and very clean!!! Free breakfast was yummy. They had a great movie room, but they rented it out to backpackers when all the rooms were taken. It was frustrating that we were unable to use the facilities.

We really enjoyed our stay here at sihome. David helped us alot. We also rent some bikes and toured around town. Hostel was clean and the location was perfect.

• 24th Jun 2014

Polite, attentive staff who were friendly, flexible and went out their way to be helpful and polite.Customer service exceeded our expectation.This is the place we will stay when we come back and we will certainly recommend it to all our friends. If you would like a fantastic experience then do stay here.

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

By far the bets Hostel in Aisa !!!!!!!

• 22nd Jun 2014

Cheap nice stay, near everything in a good location. Friendly staff breakfast is amazing, and David the reception worker is a top lad looks after you and speaks good English. Worth the stay if visiting. Bring a lock for your valuables or buy one for 10000 kip so fairly cheap.

I stayed here for a few days while I visited Vientiane and had an amazing time! The staff are very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is great and the facilities are kept clean. I will definitely stay here each time I visit. Thanks for everything!

• 21st Jun 2014

We stayed here for three nights and this is the best hostel we have ever stayed at.The staff are all fantastic friendly with the best customer service we have experienced, nothing was to much trouble and they all spoke good English. The location is great, right in the center. The rooms are very nice and very well maintained. you can not help but feel special when you stay here. Thanks all , specially Kien - friendly manager . I will be back very soon .

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Vietnam

Stayed in mixed 6 bed. Room was fairly small, but it had aircon and fan so it was comfi to stay. Underbed lockers aren't that great, wouldn't want to leave valuables there. Bathroom was shared by guys and girls so little privacy. Breakfast was excellent and the coffee, too!

The atmosphere was good, but it was a bit worrisome there was no locks on the doors. Best thing was Ray's Grille which serves amazing burgers and it's a two minute walk down the road on your left.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6