Sila Resort Reviews

3/49 Moo1 Wat Khooha Suwan Rd., T Pakkeaw A. Muang, Sukhothai, Thailand

The location is wrong on the app, I drove an hour in the wrong direction to only have to turnaround again, when I told the staff at the hotel after searching for 2 hours they did not care at all

The best hostel I had ever stayed in my 13 day visit to the see the best of Thailand. This was my second time I stayed in Sila, the first was in Jan 2015. For this visit, I brought 3 of my friends and we booked 2 double rooms and all of us had a wonderful experience staying in Sila.

The hostel is lovely the staff are amazing but for me a back packer alone i found the location a little isolated if dont know the area which i didnt. Food was nice

• 3rd Jan 2016

Isolated location, broken bicycles and too high saddles, for which my request to adjust was refused made me walk to town every time I went out.

Amazing! They have friendly staff, free bicycle for guests, comfortable place to eat, a good athmosphere, they helped me to arrange everything and make sure I'll have a great time at Sukhothai. I really happy stay at Sila Resort!

Nice place to stay and friendly staff. Not as clean as you expect for a resort. There's no vibe so wouldn't recommend for the single traveller. Also old Sukhothai is still 14km away from here.

What an amazing weekend in Sukhothai! The rooms are standard and nothing flashy, but they're perfect for getting a good night's sleep. Lobby and common areas are what make Sila Resort amazing - staff is incredibly helpful and friendly, food is wonderful and very reasonably priced, and the atmosphere is beyond relaxing, complete with a running waterfall and pond at the entrance. Free bikes were such a nice bonus. Would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Sole dissapointment was neccecissty to book room for three, because of privacy (we were two)

The hostel was great -- they even provided a free transfer to the bus station! The place itself was very clean and has a restaurant on the premises with good prices so you don't have to worry about finding a restaurant in small Sukhothai (although I would recommend a little café called Lek Lek which is nearby). The staff was lovely. They were very sweet and happy to help. I would recommend a stay here!

This hotel is very good for the price and it's very close to the bus station. The room I stayed in was very small and only had a fan but it is cool enough to have a good nights sleep. The staff were very kind and they gave me a free ride to the bus station.

Nice rooms with lots of space. Staff is very helpful and the have some good food. They do have bicycles for free and you can rent a scooter as well. You really need one as the place is quite far out from the new town (2km) so you really nice at least a bike to get to the bus to go to the old city. Overall a nice place but would check for a place closer to the old city next time

The owner lady is amazing. She went above and beyond to help us communicate with the people and activities we had planned for our next city. Less than 5 min from bus terminal, you shouldnt pay more than 100 baht if arriving late a night. About 20 mins to Historical Park, and there is a big tuk tuk-like that goes to and from the park to the bus terminal for 60 baht each way. We booked two nights but left after visiting the park as there is nothing else to do in the small town.

Staff and general area was nice. Room was tiny and had no window, very claustrophobic feeling.