Sila Resort

Fabulous 328 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 328 Total Reviews

13th Jan 2017

Our stay at Sila Resort was great. The staff was super helpful when we got there later than planned. The location is kind of weird, outside of the new city and far from the old city but it is a quick bike ride to the bus station where you can find cheap transportation to the old city. You can also use the resort's bicycles for free to get into the new city. The staff will also call a Tuk Tuk for you to go anywhere :) We stayed in a private room, no AC, and the bed was comfortable.

• Thailand, Male, 31-40
24th Dec 2016
4.9

Disappointed. I booked a night via hostelworld.com. When I check-in staff give me a key and assist me to a room. The room isn't like shown on the website. But the worst thing was when I check out front staff - the owner charge me higher than Confirmation booking.She said because I booked for non ac room but I stayed in ac room. I don't like the way she treated customer - unprofessionally . as I refer to Sila resort page on hostelword Air Conditioning is a common facility. unaccepted!

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
15th Dec 2016

Super smiling and friendly staff. They are really helpful and give a lot of good tips. Free bicycles that make it so easy to move to the city. I booked a really cheap private room and it was really good. I was not expecting more than I had for that price so it was perfect (a bed, fan, mirror and window). The resort is beautiful when you arrived, kind of green oasis that contrast with the dry of the bus terminal. Anyway, I enjoyed my time there.

• England, Male, 31-40
20th Nov 2016

The Sila Resort is a little out of the way from the main bus station in the new town and to see the old town you'd need to catch a bus but it isn't difficult. The ladies who run the place are very friendly and courteous. My room was basic but what I expected for the price but the restaurant downstairs is a very nice place to chill out and have a meal.

18th Nov 2016
7.1

There's two different Sila Resorts, one is much older and more run down. The rooms was pretty hot as there's only a Wall fan. The rooms are private rooms which are nice but definitely a get-what-you-pay-for deal.

10th Nov 2016

Had a great stay at Sila! Double room was great- good wifi,tv and fridge and large ensuite. The food in the restaurant is delicious and very cheap and the staff are extrememly helpful and friendly, especially Eve. Would definitely recommend just make sure youve got good insect repellant, lots of mosquitoes.

4th Nov 2016
4.0

This place is a lie. Pictures do not match actual rooms. My room had a hole in it. Decent breakfast that's about it. Would never stay here again.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
24th Oct 2016

An awesome place to stay. They gave us a free upgrade to a room with AC. Gave us some free water bottles and a free ride to the bus station when we left. The resort is very pretty. The resteraunt has a wide selection and everything we are there was delicious. I would definitely recommend this to anyone thinking of stopping on Sukhothai.

• ftalitata1007
  • Brazil, Female, 31-40
19th Oct 2016

Staff at Sila is super nice. Unfortunately the room was super small only with a fan. If you are travelling just for 1 or 2 night its enough though. You have free bikes to go around the city.

4th Oct 2016

Super close to downtown and night market! no air conditioning, fan only, which is usually fine for me but it was super hot. No hot water, or even lukewarm, super cold water. Staff was awesome, went above and beyond to help out. Food was good too. Would recommend