Sila Resort Reviews

3/49 Moo1 Wat Khooha Suwan Rd., T Pakkeaw A. Muang, Sukhothai, Thailand

Great value. A little far from town but they have free bikes you can use and the cycle into town is nice and easy. Free transfer to the bus station was a nice touch.

Very much enjoyed my stay. Staff was more than amazing. I have zero complaints. Restaurant food there was great unless you tried to order western. If you are staying in this town I highly recommend you see the bat cave out side of town. Get the front staff to arranged a taxi for you. Be there before 6pm to see the bats fly out. Not many people know about it so it was hard to find a way there. Well worth it though! It was the highlight of my trip. Takes a little over an hour to get there.

beautiful place to stay, a little out of town but the bicycles make it very easy (5 mins) to get to and fro. without a doubt the friendliest and kindest staff i've encountered on my travels. Ultimately, this is a ridiculously good hotel for such a low price.

The staff were such very kind and friendly, telling us the easiest ways to get around and see the town. The restaurant here also had amazing food which led us to feel guilty as we ate there more than anywhere else! The boat tour was definitely worth is and would stay here again.

Location is 5 min away from the new town(by bike), they offer u free bike which makes your trip easier. The staff is really very friendly. This place is more like a hotel but it is saat cheap, u get your private room so cheap nowhere else. I was there end of december there were few people around... I would recomm ne this place and would definetly stay again

For womens travelling alone, I wouldn't recommand it. The place is far away from the city and you need a bike to go there. But at night it's a dark small road and I didn't felt save to do it alone so I had to stay in the hostel. And for get in touch with other travellers it's difficult because the only place to stay is the restaurant. My double room was small and even alone I didn't had a lot of space...don't now how it would be for two travellers.

The staff were very helpful and friendly. The bus station transfer is a good service as is the free bike hire. The room was nice too and the whole resort was really lovely. If I had to list a negative it would be that the shared bathroom had quite an overwhelming smell of chlorine.

All the staff were very friendly and helpful. My bus ticket to Chiang Mai was reserved for me which saved me a trip to the bus station and the driver (free shuttle bus) took me right up to the counter to collect my ticket and showed me to the bus. I enjoyed the food in the restaurant. My one small recommendation would be that some more comfortable chairs are added to this area as this is the main area to relax for those people in single rooms.

Free pick up and drop off from the bus depot, and free bikes to get to and from town. This was a really pretty, quiet place with super nice staff. Very clean rooms, good WiFi and strong a/c. Great value, loved it.