Sila Resort

Fabulous 329 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 329 Total Reviews

13th Jan 2017

Our stay at Sila Resort was great. The staff was super helpful when we got there later than planned. The location is kind of weird, outside of the new city and far from the old city but it is a quick bike ride to the bus station where you can find cheap transportation to the old city. You can also use the resort's bicycles for free to get into the new city. The staff will also call a Tuk Tuk for you to go anywhere :) We stayed in a private room, no AC, and the bed was comfortable.

• Thailand, Male, 31-40
24th Dec 2016
4.9

Disappointed. I booked a night via hostelworld.com. When I check-in staff give me a key and assist me to a room. The room isn't like shown on the website. But the worst thing was when I check out front staff - the owner charge me higher than Confirmation booking.She said because I booked for non ac room but I stayed in ac room. I don't like the way she treated customer - unprofessionally . as I refer to Sila resort page on hostelword Air Conditioning is a common facility. unaccepted!

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
15th Dec 2016

Super smiling and friendly staff. They are really helpful and give a lot of good tips. Free bicycles that make it so easy to move to the city. I booked a really cheap private room and it was really good. I was not expecting more than I had for that price so it was perfect (a bed, fan, mirror and window). The resort is beautiful when you arrived, kind of green oasis that contrast with the dry of the bus terminal. Anyway, I enjoyed my time there.