Sila Resort Reviews

3/49 Moo1 Wat Khooha Suwan Rd., T Pakkeaw A. Muang, Sukhothai, Thailand

For womens travelling alone, I wouldn't recommand it. The place is far away from the city and you need a bike to go there. But at night it's a dark small road and I didn't felt save to do it alone so I had to stay in the hostel. And for get in touch with other travellers it's difficult because the only place to stay is the restaurant. My double room was small and even alone I didn't had a lot of space...don't now how it would be for two travellers.

The staff were very helpful and friendly. The bus station transfer is a good service as is the free bike hire. The room was nice too and the whole resort was really lovely. If I had to list a negative it would be that the shared bathroom had quite an overwhelming smell of chlorine.

• 13th Nov 2014

All the staff were very friendly and helpful. My bus ticket to Chiang Mai was reserved for me which saved me a trip to the bus station and the driver (free shuttle bus) took me right up to the counter to collect my ticket and showed me to the bus. I enjoyed the food in the restaurant. My one small recommendation would be that some more comfortable chairs are added to this area as this is the main area to relax for those people in single rooms.

• 2nd Nov 2014

Free pick up and drop off from the bus depot, and free bikes to get to and from town. This was a really pretty, quiet place with super nice staff. Very clean rooms, good WiFi and strong a/c. Great value, loved it.

Incredible staff, and such a beautiful place! Loved the free bikes. Thanks for everything!

Had a very nice stay at sila resort, it's a bit of a walk (or bike ride) to the main part of New Sukhothai, but they offer free bikes and have a great, reasonably priced restaurant. The staff are wonderful and go out of their way for their guests, we really appreciated this!

Location is not the best but with the free bikes they rent to you, you can get just about anywhere you'd need to go in 5 minutes. Good clean facilities, hot and cold shower, excellent wifi. Super friendly staff who seem to go out of their way to help you. Not very busy at the hostel so hard to comment on atmosphere. Pool table in the restaurant. Nice and quiet area.

The staff here were so helpful! They helped our plan our tickets out and even drove us to the bus station.

A nice resort with good staff, facilities and breakfast. My only fault would be the location which is not ideal but the free bicycle service makes up for it!

Staff were super friendly, the hostel and surrounding areas are beautiful and very well kept. They give you free bike rental too which is a massive plus. Added bonus of an adorable kitten.