Sila Resort Reviews

3/49 Moo1 Wat Khooha Suwan Rd., T Pakkeaw A. Muang, Sukhothai, Thailand

Location is 5 min away from the new town(by bike), they offer u free bike which makes your trip easier. The staff is really very friendly. This place is more like a hotel but it is saat cheap, u get your private room so cheap nowhere else. I was there end of december there were few people around... I would recomm ne this place and would definetly stay again

For womens travelling alone, I wouldn't recommand it. The place is far away from the city and you need a bike to go there. But at night it's a dark small road and I didn't felt save to do it alone so I had to stay in the hostel. And for get in touch with other travellers it's difficult because the only place to stay is the restaurant. My double room was small and even alone I didn't had a lot of space...don't now how it would be for two travellers.

The staff were very helpful and friendly. The bus station transfer is a good service as is the free bike hire. The room was nice too and the whole resort was really lovely. If I had to list a negative it would be that the shared bathroom had quite an overwhelming smell of chlorine.

All the staff were very friendly and helpful. My bus ticket to Chiang Mai was reserved for me which saved me a trip to the bus station and the driver (free shuttle bus) took me right up to the counter to collect my ticket and showed me to the bus. I enjoyed the food in the restaurant. My one small recommendation would be that some more comfortable chairs are added to this area as this is the main area to relax for those people in single rooms.

Free pick up and drop off from the bus depot, and free bikes to get to and from town. This was a really pretty, quiet place with super nice staff. Very clean rooms, good WiFi and strong a/c. Great value, loved it.

Incredible staff, and such a beautiful place! Loved the free bikes. Thanks for everything!