Sila Resort Reviews

3/49 Moo1 Wat Khooha Suwan Rd., T Pakkeaw A. Muang, Sukhothai, Thailand

Location is not the best but with the free bikes they rent to you, you can get just about anywhere you'd need to go in 5 minutes. Good clean facilities, hot and cold shower, excellent wifi. Super friendly staff who seem to go out of their way to help you. Not very busy at the hostel so hard to comment on atmosphere. Pool table in the restaurant. Nice and quiet area.

The staff here were so helpful! They helped our plan our tickets out and even drove us to the bus station.

A nice resort with good staff, facilities and breakfast. My only fault would be the location which is not ideal but the free bicycle service makes up for it!

Staff were super friendly, the hostel and surrounding areas are beautiful and very well kept. They give you free bike rental too which is a massive plus. Added bonus of an adorable kitten.

Nice and quiet place, the staff is friendly and helpful. The resort is not in the center of new sukkhothai, but you can rent bycicles so that you can reach everything easily. I really can recommend the place, it's great to relax after visiting the ruins

I would not recommend this hostel if location matters to you and if you are travelling alone. Don't book the one persoon room because you literally can't breath in it. I asked for a different room When i got there and fortunately there was one available. Thats the good thing about this place, the staff is really Nice and the rooms are clean. Lots and Lots of bugs though around the hostel But Maybe thats an area thing.

The resort was almost empty so I cannot fully tell the atmosphere. Location is ok, free bikes are provided and it's 7 min by bike to the center. However at night on the way you may meet some barking dogs, which actually may chase you. Room with no A/C, at the 1st floor was very hot at night and fan was not sufficient. However that was in April - the hottest month. Place look really nice, and the staff is very helpful.

Stayed in the single room, good value for money. The area is quiet, you can cycle to the city (which I loved to do - but beware of the dog in the dark) and the bikes are for free. The breakfast is good and the price ok. It was probably the hottest time when I stayed there and the single room only has a fan. Tip: If you want to cool down, go to the Sila Coffee Shop at the beginning of the street, it's air-conditioned, the iced cappuccino is great and I loved the interior design of the shop.

Sila is composed of several houses which can provide you different kinds of service. I enjoyed the food from the kitchen so much. The staff were friendly and helpful, and it was convenient that they can provide free bikes to you to go around. But your experience really depends on which room you get. Mine was too humid in spite of the fan. There is only a small window and I could not get fresh air from outside.

really nice because you can borrow bikes, nice and helpful staff made my stay very nice. lovely place with garden and trees, also quiet neighbourhood.

The staff here are amazing and really helpful, they'll cater for your every need. The free bike is a big help because it's so hot there! It was quiet when I was there so not much atmosphere but I think if it were busy it'd be great.

Great place, very helpful staff and fantastic value for money.

Very nice complex, however, rooms were ok and the single one just had a bed and a fan, because there wasn't more space for anything. We arrived a bit late but the guy in reception was really rude and didn't speak much English. Toilets weren't great either and breakfast too expensive for what it was: 2 sausages are not one cut in 2 pieces...

staff is friendly and helpful, free bike rental, pick-up service, got all the information I needed, room is basic, but clean, good price, so all in all, I had an excellent stay!

The room we stayed in was quite basic and not very clean (though the mattress was really good), but we are happy that we stayed there since the guy in the reception was very friendly and helped us with our trip to Chiang Mai the next day. It is a bit off the road but they'll also help you with getting to the old Sukhotai so it's quite convenient. Thanks!

we woke up the stuff early in the morning, but they were nice and we could stay in their garden and hammocks. Bunkbeds were ok, maybe those toilets could be better, not stucked..