Silent Arrow

Fabulous 45 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 45 Total Reviews

4th Jun 2017

I really loved staying in the desert and the camp was really clean. There are a lot of hiking trails close by for entertainment during the day and it was nice to relax in the shared tent be candlelight at night. The toilets and showers are clean and it's a really relaxing atmosphere, great for reading and reflection. I also really loved the little campfire circles outside where I could look at the stars.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
24th Mar 2017
5.1

The volunteers really try hard to make your stay enjoyable, but the owner doesn't care, so a lot of things or either missing or broken. It is indeed very nice not to have any wifi, but a tiny bit of electricity would be nice, especially as there is no light at all, not even in the kitchen... It might sound romantic or like "back to the roots", but it's not. The owner is exploiting his volunteers.

1st Mar 2017

My time at silent arrow was so perfect. My friend and I loved being out in the middle of nowhere where star gazing was finally possible. The staff were very welcoming and friendly. I would definitely come back here and even consider volunteering to stay for an extended period of time!