Silver Gold Garden,Suvarnabhumi Airport Reviews

541/1, On-nut Rd.,Huatakhe Market,Latkrabang, Bangkok, Thailand

I had two good nights sleep. Origially I was going to stay in central Bangkok but changed plans due to the demonstrations. Pickup from the airport was good. Service in hotel was sometimes just ok but other times good. My room was clean. Only a stain in the sheet. Location is good close to airport and next to nice local market where you can eat steamed corn which is healthy and cheap. Location is far from city centre. I took a taxi and then the airport city link from nearest station.