Silver Gold Garden,Suvarnabhumi Airport Reviews

541/1, On-nut Rd.,Huatakhe Market,Latkrabang, Bangkok, Thailand

I had two good nights sleep. Origially I was going to stay in central Bangkok but changed plans due to the demonstrations. Pickup from the airport was good. Service in hotel was sometimes just ok but other times good. My room was clean. Only a stain in the sheet. Location is good close to airport and next to nice local market where you can eat steamed corn which is healthy and cheap. Location is far from city centre. I took a taxi and then the airport city link from nearest station.

No issues here, wifi is not free, you need to pay for a password that only works for one device so that was a little frustrating but otherwise clean, excellent service and would recommend as the location near the airport is excellent.

The staff was very onkind. Every question was a question to much... This was a terrible stay!

Good option if you want to stay near the airport as we did before flying onward to the islands. Rooms are comfortable and staff although a little cold were fine. We didn't eat at the hotel instead choosing to eat at the nearby market which had excellent food and was extremely cheap. Some good bars within about 10-15 minutes walk and the area seemed very safe. Would return if I needed to be near the airport.