• House no.854, Soranto, Anjuna, Bardez, Goa, India

Superb 257 Total Reviews
Superb 257 Total Reviews
Silver Moon Guest House Anjuna Located at House no.854, Soranto, Anjuna, Bardez, , Goa.
India
Goa Goa 403509 House no.854, Soranto, Anjuna, Bardez
91% 257
15.5852579 73.7433993
    Rooms available

7th Mar 2016

I didn't leave a review when I came 3 years back I looked no farther than Silver Moon for my return to Anjuna in 2016. Maria and her husband are amazing people and will look after your every need. The place itself is one of those quaint old style villas and is tucked away right off the main road. Anjuna beach is a quick walk, and even Vagator isn't far. Bathrooms and rooms always clean and wifi works brilliant. This will always be my residence in Goa.

Hi Aditya thank you so much for the review, enjoy your holidays and have fun all the best for you