Silver Nests Apartments Reviews

Acharavi, Corfu, Greece

Clean, nice location, friendly owner.

A mediocre experience. I had reserved to arrive on Sunday, later found out that there was no public transport from Corfu Port to Acharavi on Sundays. I emailed Silver Nests to change the arrival date to Monday. Despite giving notice and receiving approval for the change I was still charged for the Sunday night yet had not checked in. Sheets appeared laundered but had many stains, towels were torn. The wifi did not work in the apartment so I had to connect/use it by the reception. Unsastisfied.

• 1st Jun 2014

We are sorry about the public transportation.In our welcome e-mail we are sending in all our guests alternative transportation methods.Probably u didn't read them The charge for the hole period unfortunately doesn't depend on us since we have paid the commision Wifi works perfectely in all our rooms