Fabulous 5 Total Reviews
Fabulous 5 Total Reviews
Simba Harare Located at Westgate 522, , Harare.
Zimbabwe
Harare Mashonaland East 4000 Westgate 522
83% 5
-17.8292200 31.0539610
    Rooms available

4th Jan 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Simba Harare! It is a beautiful setting, and I was very comfortable. Zimbabwe right at this time is very expensive, so this was an OK deal. A couple of things should be noted: taxi drivers seemed to know it as Simba Lodge, as when I gave them the name Simba Harare, they had no idea of where I meant. It is a rather long way from the center of Harare, and longer from the airport. It's recommended that you contact the hostel and have them arrange transportation.