Simba Harare Reviews

Westgate 522, Harare, Zimbabwe

I made a reservation using my credit card, When we arrived they wanted cash for the balance and to make it worse my bank could not let me withdraw any money. The bathroom needs a touch up. Zimbabwe do load shedding but at one time we went for 2 days without electricity. The pool turned green with algae. A generator was purchased because the water tanks were empty. The breakfast did not have variety. We requested sausages which were added. I liked the location. close to shopping center.

• 27th Dec 2013
  • Zimbabwe

This stay is a great value for your money with regards to the room, breakfast, and friendliness of the staff. However, the taxi from the airport to the B&B ($40) cost more than the room ($35) so it completely negated any benefit of the low price. It is very far from the airport in Harare. I would recommend it for people who want to be close to the Westgate area; however, I would evaluate your travel plans closely to be sure that you aren't actually spending more money by staying out there.

Thanks a lot for this review. Other travellers kindly note the location is Westgate in Harare or kindly check the map, so that only guests that need or want to stay in that area can book.

I stayed with my girlfriend in January this year in Simba and we diddn't had a good stay. The room are very small and not clean and Simba is very far from the centre. Also the breakfast is very poor and both days that we stayed there we get a very very small breakfast. We don't recommend this hostel to other travellers.

We enjoyed very much your stay and was happy that we could drive you around. We hope that you can work through your depression and be happier where you are.

View all Harare Bed and Breakfasts