7.9
Very Good 251 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 251 Total Reviews
Simbol Apartments and Hostel Located at Gerbiceva 46, , Ljubljana.
Slovenia
Ljubljana 1000 Gerbiceva 46
79% 251
46.0400695 14.4896364
    Rooms available

• kmwilhelm2788
  • USA, Female, 25-30
8th Jul 2016

Nice hostel with wonderful and very helpful staff. The location is not the best, but it's certainly not awful. Overall, the hostel has a friendly environment and is fairly clean and welcoming. I would stay here again.

• Australia, Male, 41+
7th Jul 2016
8.0

Enjoyed our stay Staff were welcoming and very helpful You must as a matter of urgency plug the dangerous gap between landing floor and window on stairwell You need to install railing all the way up stairwell Am appalled that building inspectors allowed this to happen

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
14th May 2016
5.7

This wasn't a great hostel. We told them in advance when we would be arriving which they agreed was fine and then there was no one there when we got there. This wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't 2km from town. (There is a bus, if you don't mind spending money, but I'd suggest spending the extra money on a more expensive hostel). The kitchen is in another dorm and there are no lockers. On the plus side, the wifi is good and there are key cards for the doors.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016
8.0

This hostel was great! The man at the front desk was super friendly and talkative and made the whole experience so great. The location is pretty good. It's not in the center, it's about a 20 minute walk, but if you walk by the river it's really nice. Just outside the hostel there is a Mercator and a coffee place. The only thing I'd say is there were no towels nor toilet paper provided so we had to buy some. But overall I'd say it is a fantastic hostel!

16th Apr 2016
3.7

One of the worsts hostels ive ever been. First of all: There NO sign or even the building number, so you have to guess where is it. Second: I told them that I would arrive around 3pm, and when I got to the hostel there was a sign saying: Be back at 8pm. 8PM!! I had to walk 20 minutes until I could get a free wifi, send an email to the hostel and only then someone showed up to check me in. The stove and fridge were broken and the location is very bad. I dont recomend this hostel AT ALL!

• Ireland, All Female Group, 18-24
31st Mar 2016
8.0

The staff was very thoughtful, although not around when I needed them. The hostel has a great location, and parking space, which was great