Simbol Apartments and Hostel Reviews

Gerbiceva 46, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Mold in Room and Bathroom

Excellent accomodation located very close to the City centre, nice and calm neighbourhood.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Slovakia

Yet another great stay at Simbol, see you again in 3 years. Thanks for everything! - Pedro & Catarina

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Portugal

Employees were very friendly and told us a lot of good plans to hang out and make activies. The hostel was really clean and confortable but a little bit far from the center of Ljubljana and maybe a room with some sofa and bar or something to give a homely atmosphere will be perfect for young people!

• 17th Aug 2014

After they told us the hostel is overbooked , the 'Manager' took us to a really bad place, told us it´s also a hostel , it´s closer to the city and it´s cheaper. First we were happy but then he showed us his refugee house. Don´t wanna be bitchy, but if i book a hostel an pay money for it i wanna get something. Then he took 40 euros for a 'double room' and told us the comisson i already paid from my visa is only for hostelworld. so we don´t get back anything , what a ....

The receptionist was very kind and helpful. I had to check out at 11AM, eight hours before my departure time, and she suggested I leave the luggage at a "sister" hostel downtown. I also got to ride their bike (you can rent it, 4 euros a day) for the rest of the day and leave it downtown where I picked up the luggage.

This hostel was absolutely lovely, recently renovated, each room had its own kitchen which is definitely a good point. The receptionnist was adorable, always asking if she can do anything for us. This little hostel was very charming. Its localisation is odeed not in the city centre but ljubljana is a small city, and by walking you can go everywhere!

Quite far from the center, but very close to the university campus. It's 30 minutes walking far from the center, which is A LOT when you are in a little city like Ljubljana. The atmosphere? There was nobody there but a strange old man who seemed to be bothered by anyone. Staff? I dont know When we got the hostel our key was just hanging of the main door (bad security) and we didnt see anyone of the staff apart from a young girl who told us to pay. Apart from that, cleand and fully eqquiped kitch