Simon's Town Backpackers

9.0
Superb 93 Total Reviews

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
9th Mar 2017

One of the best hostel I have ever stay. I was with Loop 91 for few days and change to another air Bnb place but before I left Cape Town I have to come back to stay with them. The staff are friendly and helpful and the bathroom are always clean. I stayed at the pods room and the bed is spacious with high privacy. There is a restaurant downstairs and for guest who stayed at the hostel will get 20% discount and the food was nice. I really enjoyed the atmosphere of the Loop 91.

• Lithuania, Female, 25-30
6th Mar 2017

Centrally located, nice private rooms, comfortable beds, well equiped kitchen, great patio for sitting and drinking beer from a bar.