Simone Sollai Reviews

Via Giovanni Giolitti 213, INT 2, Rome, Italy 00185, Rome, Italy

We were really disappointed with this accommodation. Firstly, the images and descriptions given on their website are deceiving and some facilities such as a television that were present in online pictures did not actually exist in the room. Secondly, the shower was broken and there was no holding for the nozel so it was a hand held one instead. There was also a lot of mould on the bathroom walls. The towels could also do with a re-vamp because they were so old and flimsy and off colour.

• 28th Apr 2013

There was no name on the front door, and we needed to buzz other floors to let us in, then guess where it was as there was also no name on the door or floor inside. It was another guest who advised that this was indeed "Simone Solai". The owners don't seem to recall what they called it. The worst aspect of the place, was that the bed was infested with bedbugs. I was bitten from head to toe. Owners smoked in the dining room and were very unhelpful and unsympathetic. Do not stay here.

I was looking on this site to see if there are free places. (also to an anothers site ).I paid for 2 nighr and when I arrived there they told me if there are no free places and they told me that they don't have anymore the contract with hostelworld.com I had to search myself another place to sleep.

• 26th Apr 2013