Simple Hostel Italy

8.7
Fabulous 63 Total Reviews

• Australia, Mixed Group, 25-30
29th Jul 2017

The best hostel we stayed in during our trip through northern Europe and Russia. Amazing comfortable beds, clean modern facilities and a great location to explore St Petersburg from. Would definitely recommend. The staff were very helpful when we needed to use a computer to organise some flight booking issues.

• Russia, Female, 25-30
15th Jul 2017

I absolutely loved my stay! The room was nice and clean, the bed - spacious, I could easily sit up without hitting my head. It would be awesome if the place had more bathrooms, but it's not such a big deal. Girls working at the reception desk were super professional, they had so much to say about St. Petersburg! Location is perfect, I only used metro a couple of times because everything was within walking distance, including grocery stores.

• England, Couple, 18-24
9th Jul 2017

St.Petersburg is a must visit city. Simple Hostel is perfect for your time there. Centrally located and walking distance from everything you want to see. It is super clean and welcoming. The facilities are faultless and this is all for an incredibly cheap price. You don't really need to look any further than this place

Dear guest, we are so indescribably grateful for your fantastic review! Can't wait to see you here again and again! You are always welcome! Best wishes, Lilia

• boyb1985
  • Brazil, Couple, 25-30
2nd Jul 2017
7.4

Hostel had a good security system, front desk was helpful and friendly, bed was comfortable and with privacy. I would stay here again.

Dear guest, thank you for choosing us! We are looking forward to greet you here again! Best wishes, Lilia.

30th Jun 2017
6.9

There is a registration fee that they do not warn before booking, thay say it is national rule, but on the other hostals they didn't charge me that. There is security only for small items, not for luggage. The livingroom/kitchen is small, so not always is possible to create atmosphere with the other guests. Location is spectacular, very close to a lot of iconic monuments and buildings.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
4th Jun 2017
8.0

Simple hostel Italy is a very decent hostel. The location is very good, the hostel itself is very clean and the dorms, common room and bathrooms are clean and modern. But it's just that - decent. The staff is very 'neutral'; there if you need them but nothing more. This is not a hostel to go to if you are looking to socialize, but if you're looking for a good and cheap place in the city centre of Sint Petersburg this hostel is perfect. Also: lockers and all provided - very secure!!

• James-Bailey-94
  • England, Male, 18-24
1st Jun 2017

Dasha the staff member on duty was amazing! Couldn't do enough for me. Hostel was lovely and clean and cooking area was good showers were great. Liked the "pod" style bunks and love that it has the plug and lamp duo. Lockers big enough and hostel feels really safe. Only downside is it was very quiet during my stay (through no fault of the hostel obviously) would recommend as location is great !

7th May 2017

What a great hostel. Quiet, clean, comfy beds and lively staff. I owned come back again.

• USA, Female, 18-24
19th Apr 2017

Staying at Simple Hostel was an awesome experience. I met some really nice guys from different countries and we were discussing our journeys while drinking tea. All the kitchen appliances are available, showers are absolutely clean, girls at the reception speak English fluently and even gave me a map of Sain-Petersburg recommending really nice places to visit! The atmosphere is peaceful and friendly. My bed was soft and comfortable , the Internet never let me down. I highly recommend Simple!

• Thailand, Female, 31-40
13th Apr 2017
3.7

I have a terrible stay in this hostel. I lose all of my money eventhough I put it in the locker! No matter the location is good but I definitely won't go back again to this hostel. No security at all. Hostel staff sleep in the same room with guest also. How come?

×