Simple Hostel Nevsky Reviews

Nevsky 78, St Petersburg, Russia

I stayed 3 nights, I ll even advise for longer stay. Many thanks to the admin.

Helpful, friendly and personable staff, clean, attractive decor with great facilities and spacious comfortable beds. The best possible combination for a hostel, thank you for making my time in St Petersburg so enjoyable!

• 25th Jul 2015

Our stay at Simple Hostel was worth every penny! Very friendly staff, amazing room, superb view, very comfy mattress. Not very crowded. We had an amazing stay, everything was perfect! We'll go back for sure!

• 22nd Jul 2015

This place is awesome, like super super super awesome.The staff was so welcoming and the atmosphere is calm and pleasant. Everything was so clean and tranquil. The kitchen and lounge are five star.

• 22nd Jul 2015

This is a great hostel in a convenient location, on one of the main streets in St Petersburg. The Wi fi was very good, and the facilities are good, especially the common room, though I found not many people used it. My only complaints would be the six bed dorm I stayed in was tiny, there was barely room for two people to stand side by side, and the room also faced onto the main road so it was very noisy from the traffic and may make it hard for some people to sleep.

Amazing in every aspect!!

Gorgeous hostel. Only 1 year old in excellent position. Perhaps a little more expensive than the average but definitely worth it! Would be good if there were a couple of toilets with hand basins separate to showers as when shower rush hour is on, it can be hard to get access to a toilet! Also some more information on the surrounding areas/activities would be helpful. Awesome hostel!

Highly recommended - it will be my first choice for my next stay in this beautiful city!

• 12th Jul 2015
  • Switzerland

Totaly worth the price and location is great!!

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Turkey

Lovely location, very attentive staff. The service was ideal as was the atmosphere of the hostel. Very easy to locate hostel from the airport. Looking forward to returning to Simple Hostel again.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Best hostel I've ever stayed!

Very good overall... the staff was amazing

Couldn't be happier with my choice to stay here! The location is excellent, very central to all the main sites and two metro stops. There are also plenty of cool, cheap bars and restaurants near by. The staff were super friendly and helpful, they even let me store my luggage for the day when I had a late night flight! The facilities are exactly as pictured and super clean. I would recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a cheap place to stay in the center of town!

Recently I stayed here for a couple of days and loved it...The rooms were clean and the staff was very nice and would go out of the way to help with anything they thought I needed!! The location is great there are plenty of restaurants and things to do in the area.

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Great hostel located in the city centre with a very friendly staff and clean quiet rooms. Very cool!

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Belarus

Simple as promised by the name! I arrived prior to my check-in time, and the staff was kind enough to let me hang out in the common area and charge my phone until my room was ready. Otherwise, I found the hostel clean, comfortable, safe and friendly. The atmosphere was quiet and private, so perhaps not your best option if you're looking to make party friends, but I have no complaints!

• 21st Jun 2015

great new place. staff speaks English well which helps tremendously. staff had good suggestions with where to go for food. location is great roght near metro. secuirty is good with 24 hr cctv and acvess to the building. downsides: there were cubboards to lock with built in locks but no key was provided to lock cubboards. in a 6 bedroom there were only 3 cabinets one per bunk bed which made storing large items diff. older crowd of people with many being russian. age group is late 20s to 40s.

This is the only place I will stay. The price is reasonable, staff extra friendly and amenities great. Being located walking distance to all the attractions is and extra plus!

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Greece

Extremely friendly staff, very clean hostel! Loved my stay at Simple Hostel and would absolutely recommend it to anyone!

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

Amazing place! Staff girls are very polite and friendly. In particular Veronica, Irina and Alexandra made my stay very pleasant. They always had a smile on their faces and always willing to help in any way that they could. The rooms were kept clean and smelled fine. Very beautiful design.

• 17th Jun 2015