Simple Hostel Nevsky Reviews

Nevsky 78, St Petersburg, Russia

This is a 5 star hostel!

Everything was wonderful- would definitely return. Great staff, nice hostel, and clean rooms.

We had a wonderful stay at Simple hostel. At check in, Veronika was fabulous. She helped us with our enormous amount of luggage and recommended a restaurant. The room was very nice and comfortable. Thanks Simple Hostel for exceptional service. Highly recommend this hostel.

• 18th Apr 2015

Very clean and all you need. Little noise from the street. I would recommend this one.

One of th best hostels in the world, very clean, very comfy beds, amazing staff. Brilliant!

I had a not very nice experience during my staying in this hostel... A huge part of the guests seemed to live there permanently, because there were so many personal stuffs stored in the rooms, such as shoes box beneath the beds and hang racks, remaining almost no space for me and my friends to keep our stuff ... The staff were so friendly, but the guests used to be a little intimidating. Making the environment not very comfortable. There were only 2 bathrooms and normally we needed to stand up

Best hostel ever! Really good location, everything is new, nice and clean.

Stayed here for easy access to city centre for my birthday. Great location in the city centre with everything in walking distance. Reception staff very friendly and polite asking if I needed any further information on the city centre. My room was beautiful, clean and comfortable. Free wifi was also included. I really enjoyed my stay and shall be using the chain when am next in St Petersburg.

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Belarus

The hostel was absolutely lovely, the staff very helpful and friendly, and the artworks were amazing. I stayed in a room overlooking Nevsky prospect and enjoyed the view. The bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in while traveling away from home! I only wish I had more time to have enjoyed Simple Hostel.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Poland

This was my second time staying at Simple Hostel. This is a great hostel with great rooms and great staff. The rooms are all comfortable and decorated beautifully. Great location and would highly recommend!

• 17th Mar 2015

The hostel is small and cozy. The staff was very helpful and kind. Nice location, on an important street, where you can have a nice walk towards the centre. I loved my stay there, hope you enjoy it as well.

I'm so excited with the place! Very comfortable bed, fantastic view from the room, the hostel is extremely beautiful and stylish. Nice and talkative staffgirls:)

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Russia

Amazing hostel in a great location. It is extremely clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend this hostel!

One of the best hostels in Spb, and I've seen enough :) Excellent location, staff, comfort - everything. And besides - it is very stylish, not just bed&shower.

The best hostel ever! Friendly staff! I recommend!

Excellent hostel in the center of St.Petersburg at an easy rate. Highly recommend

• 4th Feb 2015

One of the best hostels that i've been!

• 25th Jan 2015

Very nice and comfortable hostel, excellent location on Nevskyi Prospekt - the main street of the city, friendly staff and big beds, i recommended)

Amazing hostel!