Simple Hostel Nevsky Reviews

Nevsky 78, St Petersburg, Russia

Very nice and comfortable hostel, excellent location on Nevskyi Prospekt - the main street of the city, friendly staff and big beds, i recommended)

Amazing hostel!

Truly impressive!

Very nice place. Setting the bar very high for other hostels. Very clean everywhere, excellent staff, security cameras just where they're needed, right in the centre, and friendly atmosphere. The only negative comments I have are linked to another guest who was there at the same time as me. But that's just a question of luck.

A really nice hostel! Bright, modern it looked like a loft =D

Great place

• 11th Jan 2015
  • Colombia

I visited Simple hostel in the off season even so simple hostel still had a great vibe. A large common room and kitchen space works well to invite people to hang out and mix with other travelers. The staff were helpful and very nice. I wish I could have stayed longer and that all hostels followed Simple Hostels lead.

I loved it a lot!

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Russia

This is a must-stay hostel. Everything is perfect. Good wifi, English speaking staff, very kind and welcoming as well, clean and the atmosphere is super!

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Taiwan

Excellent location right in the centre of Nevski pr. Really cosy and nice atmosphere where everything is working great and the staff is very nice and professional. They really went over the top to make my stay enjoyable. My problem with this place was one of my room-mates who was "living from the hostel" in his own words, at the time of my stay for one month. He was snoring so bad so I had to change hostel.

Keep up the good way because you're the best hostel ever. Thank you everyone, especially Alina. The New Year was awesome and the lottery just unbelievable ^^ Hugs!

I have stayed at many hostels throughou Europe and this is by far In my top three. Everything is modern and clean. The communal area is amazing and the rooms are a good size. Security is great as you need a swipe card and key to get in everywhere. Location is perfect for all the tourist places. I would definitely recommend staying here to anyone coming to St Petersburg.

This place was undoubtedly a great choice for me. I had a really good time here during new years with the owner, staff, staff friends

Loved my stay there, the staff are really great. I would easily go there again...i really recomend it!!

• 19th Dec 2014

Amazing hostel almost too nice for my backpacking trip. Very nice staffs, they cook us Russia food and help us when our credit card was broken by the atm. Would come back again ;)

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

We felt as if home. I and my family want to extend our special thanks.. it is really beyond our expectations. Surely what makes the hostel so excellent is the staff itself.. "spacibo"

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Turkey

This hotel is the best so far for me, the ladies working there are so friendly and make you feel comfortable, they are the only hostel that greeting me when I arrived.

This is actually cozy loft with clean, comfortable rooms and beautiful staff girls. Lived and worked here for 3 days and decided to stay for few extra days. There is no place in SPB i want to stay more than here. =)

I wish all my experiences in Hostels were like the one I had in Simple Hostel Nevsky. The place is amazing, excellent location (close to most of all city center places), very clean, modern, cozy, more than fair price and has an extremely friendly staff. I would definitely recommend it!

Beautiful (very beautiful) and practical. Recently renovated, the hostel invites you to stay and return! Highly recommended.

« first « Prev 1 2 3