Simple Hostel Nevsky Reviews

Nevsky 78, St Petersburg, Russia

Best Hostel to stay in, very lovely staff, modern and "simple" design and comfy beds. If you stay at Nevsky they have a big lounge where people can meet other hostel guests and have a chat, watch a movie together or just take a nap. And the location is perfect, very central and all you need is very close. Will definitely come back here again.

We are talking about a perfect Hostel. Perfect location, perfect architecture and atmosphere, also extremely clean. One of the best hostels I've ever been. Not so cheap considering the hostels in other countries, still it is a perfect value for money.

I highly recommend this friendly hostel! Free dinner every Monday, Wednesday and Friday was very tasty! The hostel itself is brand new and very well located – on Nevsky (St Petersburg main avenue) and only one block away from excellent restaurants and shops. It is always kept pristinely clean and tidy. The design, furniture and style is really modern, nice and absolutely “cool”. If you believe in "signs" than It's a sign that you are reading my review!

Super place! Simple Hotel Nevsky has been the nicest surprise in my trip so far. This is by far the best hostel I’ve ever stayed in my life, and I wouldn’t exaggerate if I said it also rivals other top hotels I have stayed in.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Slovenia

Simple hostel Nevsky is a new generation of hostels! when everything is so convenient, comfy. There is 5 clean bathrooms, comfy beds, It really feels like home especially when the evening comes and everybody meets in the big kitchen or watch a movie! That's what i like in hostels, this atmosphere, like a small adventure!

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Russia

Perfect location, if you go to visit Saint Petersburg you definitely have to stay at this place. The hostel's staff is amazing and very helpful!

• 17th Aug 2014

Very cool place! This was my first hostel experience, and I'll admit that I was worried about what it would be like. I had a good time, though: no complaints. The hostel is clean, the staff members are friendly and helpful, and apart from the shared facilities this place could easily be considered a hotel in certain parts of the world!

This place has a fantastic design! Very comfy beds and great kitchen! I'm very lucky that i lived in this hostel. When i booked it ithere were only a few reviews but i made a great choice! Staff is awesome, very friendly and helpful, location is perfect as well!!!

If you want to have fun and meet a lot of cool & interesting people, you should definitely come here! great atmosphere , movies, discoball, music and free pasta totally made my weekend, thank you Lena and Nastya for your help and nice tips about saint petersburg ;)

• 7th Aug 2014

Fantastic hostel! Great and friendly staff, always willing to help you out and answer all your questions. Huge common area. A large kitchen and dining area with every utensil imaginable. The beds are also great! Location is excellent, within walking distance to major attractions, such as Hermitage. Lovely place! Every hostel lover should experience.

• 7th Aug 2014

The staff was always helpful and very kind, with smiling faces. Location is in the heart of the heart of the city so it was able to reach practically every distance within reasonable time and effort. We stayed in the double bedded room at the corner and especially the view from the balcony was worth mentioning. We completely recommend Simple Hostel for travelers of every kind. If you're looking for a quiet and relaxing environment then this is the place for you to stay.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

I was looking for something near Nevsky Prospect , and found this Gem. This hostal is Brand new, the desing is beatiful and stylish. Lots of bathroom. Hot water and with enough presure.The location better imposible, There not to much reviews about it, and had my doubts at the begining, but the hostal has no much reviews beacuse they just opened. You dont find hostal like this one so often. Also all the ladys are so friendly.. All of them...... The price you pay is worth 1000 times. FGGC

Amazing Hostel!!! I like all new and i made a right choice! It is a hostel with a hotel's service!) Thank you guys! Spacious living room, cool kitchen where everybody hangs out at night, air conditioning! It's a fantastic place to stay!! AAA+++!!!

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Finland

The best hostel experience, I've ever had. Cozy, modern, extremely clean, right in the city centre (the rooms very quiet though). The stuff always nice and ready to help (or just chat in the evening). I would definitely recommend it to my friends.

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Russia

Guys, what should i tell you about this hostel: WOW! WOW! WOW! I would say it's a new level hostel. I stayed in the 4-bed mixed room, and it was spacious and comfortable. Each bed had a multiple power outlets, a reading light and a locker and a big space for a luggage under the bed. The star of this hostel is a huge living room around 70 meters (230 ft) and a super comfortable kitchen for a big group of people! I have no words to describe everything: a flat tv, projector .. Try IT!!!!

View all St Petersburg Hostels