Simple Hostel Nevsky Reviews

Nevsky 78, St Petersburg, Russia

Recently I stayed here for a couple of days and loved it...The rooms were clean and the staff was very nice and would go out of the way to help with anything they thought I needed!! The location is great there are plenty of restaurants and things to do in the area.

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Great hostel located in the city centre with a very friendly staff and clean quiet rooms. Very cool!

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Belarus

Simple as promised by the name! I arrived prior to my check-in time, and the staff was kind enough to let me hang out in the common area and charge my phone until my room was ready. Otherwise, I found the hostel clean, comfortable, safe and friendly. The atmosphere was quiet and private, so perhaps not your best option if you're looking to make party friends, but I have no complaints!

• 21st Jun 2015

great new place. staff speaks English well which helps tremendously. staff had good suggestions with where to go for food. location is great roght near metro. secuirty is good with 24 hr cctv and acvess to the building. downsides: there were cubboards to lock with built in locks but no key was provided to lock cubboards. in a 6 bedroom there were only 3 cabinets one per bunk bed which made storing large items diff. older crowd of people with many being russian. age group is late 20s to 40s.

This is the only place I will stay. The price is reasonable, staff extra friendly and amenities great. Being located walking distance to all the attractions is and extra plus!

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Greece

Extremely friendly staff, very clean hostel! Loved my stay at Simple Hostel and would absolutely recommend it to anyone!

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

Amazing place! Staff girls are very polite and friendly. In particular Veronica, Irina and Alexandra made my stay very pleasant. They always had a smile on their faces and always willing to help in any way that they could. The rooms were kept clean and smelled fine. Very beautiful design.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Chile

All great ;)

Sure decor and staff are nice, but who wants to stay at a place that is less than honest and ethical? I discovered three days into my one week stay that I'd erred in my departure date - yet even with a 72 hour notice, the owner refused to refund my final day's payment. She wouldn't even talk to me but sited a rule I was never shown that covered such situations. If that's not deceit what is? Too many good close places in St. Pete's to patronize thieves, no?

Great hostel in a good location. Super clean and good facilities. The staff is nice and helpful.

This was the most amazing hostel I stayed at in St-P! Wonderful view, spotlessly clean room, comfy bed and all the attractions at one's feet. I would stay here again without any hesitation.

• 30th May 2015
  • Luxembourg

I'm in love with Simple Hostel! The people couldn't be nicer, the rooms couldn't be cleaner, the view couldn't be more beautiful, the design couldn't be better, and like I said I love everything about it!

• 29th May 2015

Nice hostel, great staff, it's Simple Hostel and it meets your expectations. Great location, great rooms, staff and design. I will stay here again if I need to be in the city centre.

• 26th May 2015

Stayed at Simple Hostel for a recent business trip and wasn't disappointed. The hostel was convenient, clean, and priced right.

• 25th May 2015
  • Belarus

ooh, it was simply fantastic, the staff were so lovely and helpful. hostel sent us the confirmation in short period of time after booking, and mistake discovered, Irina, the staff, provided immediate assistance to us, and sort the problem out. additionally, we encountered the problem during to trip to spb, Irina also helped us to fixed the prob, so we are thankfully to stay in this hostel with such brilliant hospitality. the hostel is really big, and cozy, it was feel like a home. simply worthy.

5 stars for value - cleanliness, safety, quiet and convenience. All staff was friendly, helpful, and kind.

• 24th May 2015

This place is stylish, clean and very well run. Perfect location and great kitchen and common areas.

Affordable, friendly staff, clean and easy to get to. Bed was very comfortable. There were no strange smells, no insects, nothing bad in the room. I highly recommend it.

• 23rd May 2015
  • Belarus

Great place, nice and professional staff, great location

Very clean hostel. Excellent service. Wonderful experience. Would stay here again.

• 14th May 2015