Simple Hostel Nevsky Reviews

Nevsky 78, St Petersburg, Russia

Great staff, great location, great price. Security lockers are only small cupboards above the beds. The place is quite clean but the bathroom floors flooded more than once. They need to clean the drains a bit and / or make the lip into the shower higher so the curtain covers it better.

This hostel facilities are very tidy and cosy and comfortable! Location was good as well. All staffs were so kind!

Thanks so much to the lovely staff who took the time to help us and even made us get to our ferry on time when we were close to a panic! The staff was the gem of this hostel in addition to great location and cleanliness.

• 18th Dec 2015
  • Finland

Incredibly helpful staff!! They were willing to let me practice my broken Russian and gave great directions and recommendations. The common areas are huge, the kitchen is well equipped, and the beds are the most comfortable that I've slept on in Russia. The bunkbeds are super sturdy, so no creaking when you move in the middle of the night. The lockers are small, but perfectly located in the headboard of the bed. If only they had coffee/tea all day and served breakfast, it would be THE best!

• 16th Dec 2015

Simple Hostel is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in, and I have a lot of experience with hostels. This place is clean and cosy, offers all the facilities you need, has a huge living room and a well equipped kitchen, comfy beds and well equipped dorms. Artiom and Lisa who take care of the guests at the reception, are very friendly, fluent in English and help you with anything you need. The only minus is the unstable Internet, but it's good enough to plan your further travels...

This hostel is simply perfect, definitely one of the best I've ever stayed in. It is nice, clean, close to the city centre. Staff at the reception are friendly and extremely helpfull. I don't think I would have made my flight back home without the girl - she arranged everything for me! Really appreciated :)

Very friendly staff and new and clean common areas. One of the best hostels I've ever been.

• 26th Nov 2015
  • Spain

This is the best Hostel I've ever been. Everything is so new and clean, very spacious and the staff is friendly and helpful.The location is also great. It is in the main avenue of Saint Petersburg, which guaratees close markets, restaurants, pubs, souvenieurs shops I recommend 100% this Hostel.

Best hostel ever!! Wnat it to make it my home. People in reception very nice. The place was always clean. Lovedd the idea of taking out your shoes at reception!?

• 4th Nov 2015
  • Argentina

Great hostel, clean, cheap and the staff were very busy e. I would go there again if I came back to St Petersburg, I would highly recommend it!

The Hostel really made our weekend. Greatest location, clean and comfortable rooms and all the necessary facilities included. Special thanks to Artyom - friendly, cheerful and nice guy from the reception. His attitude made us deffinitely want to return to that lovely place. Thanks again!

• 23rd Oct 2015
  • Russia

One of the best hostel we have been so far. The girls are great and of a great help. Super well located, super well decorated, free access to computers and so many more little things. To be honest there is nothing to complain about this hostel this is simply great. The Julia's have been so helpful with everything. Just the idea of taking off your shoes when you arrive makes you feel like home. Go there!! Tibo & Francine

Too bad my battery loader and power bank were stolen during my stay, the place is absolutely gorgeous !

• 7th Oct 2015

Lovely welcoming atmosphere. When I arrived Julia had just made a pie so I went in the kitchen and met lots of people. Theres also a large comfy common area. It's on the main avenue bout 15 minutes walk from the main station nd 3o minutes from the winter palace. Or there is a metro station near by. But it is a lovely walk with lots of sights.

This hostel was absolutely amazing! The staff spoke perfect English and was beyond helpful. Everything was spotlessly clean. Huge hangout area. Very relaxed and peaceful, definitely not a party hostel. Rooms are artful, beds are soft with power sockets, lights, lockers and closet. Ideally situated. Many shower/toilet stalls. In fact everything is so beautiful you just want to go around taking photos. Already planning my next trip here!

Like a boutique hotel! Location,cleanliness and staff incredible but dont expect a party hostel!

Best in Saint Petersburg!

• 16th Sep 2015

Excellent location, friendly staff, big kitchen, hot showers. I enjoyed to stay in this hostel in St. Petersburg and would recommend you to stay here!

best hostel ever. Julia is amazing

This was by far one of the best hostels that I have ever stayed in my life. It was immaculately clean, everything was new, staff were amazing, and the location couldn't have been better.

View all St Petersburg Hostels