Simple Hostel Nevsky Reviews

Nevsky 78, St Petersburg, Russia

The best hostel ever! Friendly staff! I recommend!

Excellent hostel in the center of St.Petersburg at an easy rate. Highly recommend

• 4th Feb 2015

One of the best hostels that i've been!

• 25th Jan 2015

Very nice and comfortable hostel, excellent location on Nevskyi Prospekt - the main street of the city, friendly staff and big beds, i recommended)

Amazing hostel!

Truly impressive!

Very nice place. Setting the bar very high for other hostels. Very clean everywhere, excellent staff, security cameras just where they're needed, right in the centre, and friendly atmosphere. The only negative comments I have are linked to another guest who was there at the same time as me. But that's just a question of luck.

A really nice hostel! Bright, modern it looked like a loft =D

Great place

• 11th Jan 2015
  • Colombia

I visited Simple hostel in the off season even so simple hostel still had a great vibe. A large common room and kitchen space works well to invite people to hang out and mix with other travelers. The staff were helpful and very nice. I wish I could have stayed longer and that all hostels followed Simple Hostels lead.

I loved it a lot!

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Russia

This is a must-stay hostel. Everything is perfect. Good wifi, English speaking staff, very kind and welcoming as well, clean and the atmosphere is super!

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Taiwan

A very stylish hostel. Everything is new and clean. Fantastic location and staff. Stayed there for the new years and a few days more, Alina organised and party for all the guests with lots of Russian goodies. Thank you Alina! Will definitely come again!

Excellent location right in the centre of Nevski pr. Really cosy and nice atmosphere where everything is working great and the staff is very nice and professional. They really went over the top to make my stay enjoyable. My problem with this place was one of my room-mates who was "living from the hostel" in his own words, at the time of my stay for one month. He was snoring so bad so I had to change hostel.

Keep up the good way because you're the best hostel ever. Thank you everyone, especially Alina. The New Year was awesome and the lottery just unbelievable ^^ Hugs!

I have stayed at many hostels throughou Europe and this is by far In my top three. Everything is modern and clean. The communal area is amazing and the rooms are a good size. Security is great as you need a swipe card and key to get in everywhere. Location is perfect for all the tourist places. I would definitely recommend staying here to anyone coming to St Petersburg.

This place was undoubtedly a great choice for me. I had a really good time here during new years with the owner, staff, staff friends

Loved my stay there, the staff are really great. I would easily go there again...i really recomend it!!

• 19th Dec 2014

Amazing hostel almost too nice for my backpacking trip. Very nice staffs, they cook us Russia food and help us when our credit card was broken by the atm. Would come back again ;)

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

We felt as if home. I and my family want to extend our special thanks.. it is really beyond our expectations. Surely what makes the hostel so excellent is the staff itself.. "spacibo"

• 15th Dec 2014