Simple Hostel Nevsky Reviews

Nevsky 78, St Petersburg, Russia

It is a really hood hostel, good location and very nice facilities. When you go inside to the building probably you will not think this, but it is completly different when you get the hostel. One of the best hostel that I have been. But it is you are lookibg for party maybe it is not for you, it is not allow drinking. My only problem it was to find it.

My girlfriend and I were very impressed by the design of our bedroom: very creative, in a modern style. An interior designer had obviously been hired, not only for our bedroom, but for the common areas too. It all looked like IKEA furniture, but was anyway put together creatively. Our bed was super comfortable. An address I definitely recommend.

What a fantastic hostel! A great central location, from where it is very easy to navigate around the city (most of sites are within a walking distance, alternatively the metro is very efficient to get around town). Lovely and helpful staff that show a great deal of Russian hospitality. The hostel is small and the feeling of the place is very nice and chilled. It was also very easy to meet other travelers. For a hostel,it was also super clean and has a lovely kitchen too. Highly recommended!

Staff is so friendly, ready to help with laundry, and willing to recommend good nightlife. Julia even cooks at night and offers free food! The bathrooms are modern and clean. The common area has really comfortable furniture and the open space encourages meeting new people. Full modern kitchen. The beds are more comfortable than other hostels, but they leave the windows of the rooms open so bring ear plugs or you may not be able to sleep at night because of the noise from Nevsky Prospekt.

Completely unable to find any fault with this place. Spot on, very comfortable beds and bedrooms, nice calm common area, spotless showers and toilets... Absolutely superb. Very close to Moscovsky station and right in the middle of Nevsky Prospect.

When we first entered the hostels building we were a bit skeptical given its poor state, but we were *very* pleasantly surprised by the hostel itself! It was very clean, safe, the staff was very kind and helpful. Also, the location was perfect as it was a 15 minute walk only from the main square and winter palace. Would recommend to friends !

• 8th Aug 2015

This was an excellent hostel. Really good atmosphere and nice people. The facilities are really well-arranged and there is a lot of space. I also liked the clean, modern design of the hostel. The only small remark might be the fact that there are too few trash cans.

WiFi is sometimes really slow, and also didn't like that they had a no alcohol policy. Apart from that, this is generally a good hostel, good location, clean, good facilities. I would stay there again.

Friendly staff. Although my flight was at 5 am next day, they allowed me to go to pick up my luggage at 2 a.m. and were super helpful allowing me to use the shower and the lobby while I waited to go to the airport. Rooms and bathrooms were clean and the lobby is very comfortable.

- could improve: guests should have keys to their rooms - best of all: perfect location, cool decor, so clean

• 27th Jul 2015

I stayed 3 nights, I ll even advise for longer stay. Many thanks to the admin.

Helpful, friendly and personable staff, clean, attractive decor with great facilities and spacious comfortable beds. The best possible combination for a hostel, thank you for making my time in St Petersburg so enjoyable!

• 25th Jul 2015

This is a great hostel in a convenient location, on one of the main streets in St Petersburg. The Wi fi was very good, and the facilities are good, especially the common room, though I found not many people used it. My only complaints would be the six bed dorm I stayed in was tiny, there was barely room for two people to stand side by side, and the room also faced onto the main road so it was very noisy from the traffic and may make it hard for some people to sleep.

Amazing in every aspect!!

Gorgeous hostel. Only 1 year old in excellent position. Perhaps a little more expensive than the average but definitely worth it! Would be good if there were a couple of toilets with hand basins separate to showers as when shower rush hour is on, it can be hard to get access to a toilet! Also some more information on the surrounding areas/activities would be helpful. Awesome hostel!

Highly recommended - it will be my first choice for my next stay in this beautiful city!

• 12th Jul 2015
  • Switzerland

Totaly worth the price and location is great!!

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Turkey

Best hostel I've ever stayed!

Very good overall... the staff was amazing

Couldn't be happier with my choice to stay here! The location is excellent, very central to all the main sites and two metro stops. There are also plenty of cool, cheap bars and restaurants near by. The staff were super friendly and helpful, they even let me store my luggage for the day when I had a late night flight! The facilities are exactly as pictured and super clean. I would recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a cheap place to stay in the center of town!

« first « Prev 1 2 3