Simple Hostel Nevsky Reviews

Nevsky 78, St Petersburg, Russia

Very clean hostel. Excellent service. Wonderful experience. Would stay here again.

• 14th May 2015

Nice staff, super beautiful rooms, super clean, and a great bed! I loved loved loved the location, the living room and total atmosphere during my stay! The hostel was well equipped with everything: snack stuff, coffee machine, big kitchen, laundry if needed, and a friendly staff!!! I will go back.

• 13th May 2015
  • Austria

I travel for a living and my experience in this hostel was by far the best. Great customer service above all, staff was really helpful with checking and info about hostel and areas around the location. I will definitely recommend it!

• 13th May 2015
  • Singapore

Superb location in central St-Pete. Amazingly comfortable bed and fantastic nights sleep. My welcome was warm, and staff was very helpful. I'll certainly be back!

• Spain

This hostel is in a wonderful location, you can't get a better location in St Petersburg. The hostel staff are all personable and helpful. Everything was explained clearly. The hostel has very nice lounge and there are plenty of areas to plug things in to charge what needs charging. The rooms are average for comfort. Very good place to stay!

• 11th May 2015

Great staff, room, design, location, and fabulous guide for a walking tour - one of my all-time favorite hostels!

• Chile

Great location and friendly staff for an affordable price.

• 8th May 2015
  • Hungary

Good Location . Nice place to stay .

• 4th May 2015
  • Thailand

Great hostel! Clean, nice, well situated - on the main street, a walk distance from everything. I thought I booked for three nights, but I booked for two. No problem, they arrange everything. The staff was really nice and helpful. And they speek english. Nice kitchen well equiped, big commun area, bathrooms super clean. It's really quiet though; if you want to party and meet others travellers, maybe it's not the best place for that. Otherwise, I definitely recommand this hostel!

European style hostel in Russia is not so easy to find but this hostel really is that. Very nice staff, clean, good facilities, perfect location. Only suggestion would be to hand out keys to the little cabinets/lockers inside the rooms where guests could leave their valuables instead of the luggage room. Overall an excellent hostel and I will for sure return.

If you staying in St-P, I highly recommend Simple Hostel for your stay. The rooms are incredible, the staff is exceptional and plenty to do and see. The web-site is also very informative and set up really well.

• 26th Apr 2015

This is a 5 star hostel!

Everything was wonderful- would definitely return. Great staff, nice hostel, and clean rooms.

We had a wonderful stay at Simple hostel. At check in, Veronika was fabulous. She helped us with our enormous amount of luggage and recommended a restaurant. The room was very nice and comfortable. Thanks Simple Hostel for exceptional service. Highly recommend this hostel.

• 18th Apr 2015

Very clean and all you need. Little noise from the street. I would recommend this one.

One of th best hostels in the world, very clean, very comfy beds, amazing staff. Brilliant!

I had a not very nice experience during my staying in this hostel... A huge part of the guests seemed to live there permanently, because there were so many personal stuffs stored in the rooms, such as shoes box beneath the beds and hang racks, remaining almost no space for me and my friends to keep our stuff ... The staff were so friendly, but the guests used to be a little intimidating. Making the environment not very comfortable. There were only 2 bathrooms and normally we needed to stand up

Best hostel ever! Really good location, everything is new, nice and clean.

Stayed here for easy access to city centre for my birthday. Great location in the city centre with everything in walking distance. Reception staff very friendly and polite asking if I needed any further information on the city centre. My room was beautiful, clean and comfortable. Free wifi was also included. I really enjoyed my stay and shall be using the chain when am next in St Petersburg.

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Belarus

The hostel was absolutely lovely, the staff very helpful and friendly, and the artworks were amazing. I stayed in a room overlooking Nevsky prospect and enjoyed the view. The bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in while traveling away from home! I only wish I had more time to have enjoyed Simple Hostel.

• 30th Mar 2015