Simple Hostel Nevsky Reviews

Nevsky 78, St Petersburg, Russia

Loved my stay there, the staff are really great. I would easily go there again...i really recomend it!!

• 19th Dec 2014

Amazing hostel almost too nice for my backpacking trip. Very nice staffs, they cook us Russia food and help us when our credit card was broken by the atm. Would come back again ;)

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

We felt as if home. I and my family want to extend our special thanks.. it is really beyond our expectations. Surely what makes the hostel so excellent is the staff itself.. "spacibo"

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Turkey

This hotel is the best so far for me, the ladies working there are so friendly and make you feel comfortable, they are the only hostel that greeting me when I arrived.

This is actually cozy loft with clean, comfortable rooms and beautiful staff girls. Lived and worked here for 3 days and decided to stay for few extra days. There is no place in SPB i want to stay more than here. =)

I wish all my experiences in Hostels were like the one I had in Simple Hostel Nevsky. The place is amazing, excellent location (close to most of all city center places), very clean, modern, cozy, more than fair price and has an extremely friendly staff. I would definitely recommend it!

Beautiful (very beautiful) and practical. Recently renovated, the hostel invites you to stay and return! Highly recommended.

Almost perfect :) i will definetely stay there again..

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful... I can not wait to go back there...

Great hostel - I had an issue with another guest at the hostel, and the staff went above and beyond to help me with the issue. Clean, comfortable rooms. Stunning once you are inside (the stairwell looks a little scary - and there's no elevator).

Excellent location, the most clean hostel i have ever been to.

• 6th Nov 2014

Just a great hostel in general! Perfect for big groups. Lots of space, big common areas, big kitchen. I could live here a while! We were so unfortunate that there was a power black out for 24 hours when we were there. This is by no means the hostels fault as this is normal in the center of St. Petersburg due to old infrastructure.

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Norway

Excellently designed rooms. Bathrooms Need more Ventilation otherwise will become quickly moldy.

• 15th Oct 2014

I am not too keen to give the hostel a good review as on my first night staying there I awoke to find a guy in my bed touching me up. When I went to report this to the staff, they didn't take it seriously at all, didn't even offer to move me, and simply said they would speak to him. The next day they did in fact move me, but only on request. Incidents like this should be taken much more seriously, especially in this kind of atmosphere.

• 3rd Oct 2014

A combination of friendship and brotherhood, especially cute girls at the reception!!! Thanx for Alina & Julia

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Turkey

This hostel is in a great location, with very helpful staff, and an interesting space. Really the only two things that were a bother was that the lockers in the room I stayed in all lacked keys, so you couldn't lock valuables, and the top bunks of the bunk beds are over 6 feet/2 meters off the ground. If you're a short person, you'll need to climb up the ladder to find things you left out on the top bunk, or to get into the locker at the foot of your bed.

Clean and beautiful hostel! Comfortable beds and socket provided for charging by the bedside. Showers were clean with good water pressure, also heated water came out quickly. I did not have to wait for the showers at all during my stay. Great location along the main street, walking distance from sights like the Hermitage, the Church on Spilled Blood

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Singapore

The hostel is amazing! The staff super friendly, location impecable (you don't need to use public transportation), the rooms are comfortable, and the whole place is very clean. The only problem is that there was a lack of toilet paper wheb I was there, something that should never happen. I bought my own toillet paper though...

Best Hostel to stay in, very lovely staff, modern and "simple" design and comfy beds. If you stay at Nevsky they have a big lounge where people can meet other hostel guests and have a chat, watch a movie together or just take a nap. And the location is perfect, very central and all you need is very close. Will definitely come back here again.

We are talking about a perfect Hostel. Perfect location, perfect architecture and atmosphere, also extremely clean. One of the best hostels I've ever been. Not so cheap considering the hostels in other countries, still it is a perfect value for money.

View all St Petersburg Hostels