Simple Hostel Reviews

Gorokhovaya st. 4, St Petersburg, Russia

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at: the hostel is not big, so the atmosphere is very cosy. Also, the staff are super nice and friendly, and it really felt like home!

It is an excellent place but since almost every wall is made of wood, everything is heard everywhere, including at the toillets. That should be reviewed to become a perfect hostel.

Very nice place, excellent friendly staff, hot showers, excellent breakfast, good beds. I would love to thank Svetlana for her amazing hospitality. She really made me feel at home! A

dont think too much stay here.you will be happy.

Staff are extremely friendly, place is clean and cozy, this time my stay really makes me feel like home.

I love you all.

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

My stay there was absolutely amazing! The hostel is very close to a Metro Station and Nevsky Prospekt. All the three Julias were very friendly and always willing to help me. I loved the bathrooms and rooms! Very clean and new!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Loved the atmosphere! The staff is super nice. Definitely coming back!

• 7th Nov 2014

Fantastic little hostel, clean, comfortable and the staff are great!

• 24th Oct 2014

They have the nicest bathrooms I've seen anywhere! The bunks are built into the wall so they don't move and creak. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Very nice hostel with helpful staff The room are big enough and the toilet pretty good when compare to lot of hostel. Even I arrive at 8am, still hv staff open the hostel for me to stay until check out time. I appicate it !

I had a much better time then I could have hoped for. A big thank you to Julia and Tanya

• 4th Oct 2014

Best hostel ever

Based in an ace part of St Petersburg, this hostel has a really relaxed atmosphere. Super friendly staff, an excellent place to stay for anyone out travelling who is looking for some quality down time!

The employees were so nice and helpful. It was quite at night and clean . I love all the outlets, a this has been one of my favorito hostels, I even got a hug from one of the cute employees Julia, when I was leaving.

• 6th Sep 2014

Very nice staff and very good location. Also there is a 24 hours open mini market just next door for any need any time. Nevski st. and Admiral metro station just 2 min walking distance.

The staff really did make it feel like "home". They were very helpful in every way - even tending to my laundry so I could explore the city. I am very appreciative of them! Location is fantastic, you are a block from the Hermitage. Best bang for the buck of any hostel I have stayed in. Thank you Simple Hostel!

This was simply a perfectly located hostel in a city that can initially feel hard work as a tourist. Dasha and Nastya were complete life savers for me on so many occasions- they even helped me order some flowers ! Haha. I cant thank you guys enough for all the advice:) The location is bang in the centre of town and v close to a metro stop (btw really easy to use!). The only thing is that the hostel is located within a set of gates which you wouldn't notice at first, so look out for it !

• 9th Aug 2014

Perfect choice and excellent place to stay here during your backpacking moment. Thanks Natcha :)

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Indonesia

it is really near Nevsky, Hermitage, and the other famous place. staffs are kind. facilities are good. Kitchens are quite busy and noisy, but we dont care about them. only one thing that we disappointed is paying method. In hostel world, we can pay by credit card, but staff says they are not available by credit and only cash. So we had to exchange our dollars. But it cant affect our recommend. Very good and comfortable place!

View all St Petersburg Hostels