Simple Hostel Reviews

Gorokhovaya st. 4, St Petersburg, Russia

Nice hostel and clean. Very kind staff. Location also good :) Thank you.

It was very pleasant & enjoyable stay in simple hostel Perfect location for walking tour to hermitage & some other famous spot Some restaurant opens late at night Super market 1 min walking distance opened late too Receptionist with perfect English were very well informative for museum opening hour & access too Just arrived 12/31 night Host invited me new year party friendly with Russians & other guest It was incredibly lovely travel experiences.

Had a great time in St. Petersburg and the girls Veronika, Justina and Natalia at Simple Hostel were outstanding, helping us find our way, teaching us Russian and generally going above and beyond to make our stay great. The registration fee of 250roubles is a little suspect, it wasn't required as part of my visa and I know it's only required after 7 days in Moscow, but maybe I'm wrong for St. PetersburgEither way it's down to the management and not the staff so 10/10 for them for their kindness!

I have stayed at multiple hostels during my time in Europe and Russia, but this is the first review I've written. The facilities are clean, comfortable and well maintained. The service of the staff, however, was extraordinary. I will definitely return to Simple Hostel should i drop by St. Petersburg again.

• 18th Dec 2015
  • Singapore

Nice hostel is great location. Very comfortable beds! Lockers in rooms. Good showers. Staff friendly and helpful but isnt much of a common area. Does have a lounge and tv with Playstation but small area. Enjoyed my stay and would recommend it

Although small, the hostel is very cozy with very good rooms and bathrooms.

Perfect location with a charming staff willing to answer all our questions even till late in the night. One of the nicest hostel we ve been to! I definitely recommand it

Very close to major tourist spots and extremely high value to money. The staff are also very friendly.

• 30th Oct 2015
  • Hong Kong

This is seriously one of the best hostels I ever stayed. Beds are comfy, you have internet everywhere. Showers are nice and clean. The living room could be bigger but its ok, if there are a couple of people its easier to talk to each other. The stuff is excellent, both Natashas and Julia made my stay a great one! Thanks girls, hope to cu soon again!

Everything is perfect... I want to thanks to Natasa for everything...

Place are quite hidden but the staffs are friendly, rooms and bathrooms are very clean. Had a very pleasant stay here.

Could not recommend this hostel more. Staff were welcoming and helpful, plus they can cook a good breakfast. The evemeven helped me book my ticket to Moscow. Will be returning to St Petersburg in the futrefuture and will stay with these guys again. Room is big enough and the hostel fits in well with the St Petersburg vibe. thanks again Simple Hostel.

The best hostel I ever been, it was a great experience from the smart design of the hostel to the friendliest staff ever. The location cannot be better, 5 minutes away from metro station, its in the center of the city with the best prices! Staff are the best, always smiling even when we wake them up at 2 am in the morning for extra blankets! It's small cozy hostel, which i personally prefer to make friends easily :)

I chose this hostel because they were able to issue a visa invitation. Their main selling point is their ideal location right next to the Admiralty. The hostel itself is somewhat small with rooms constructed from particle board. The double private has a glass wall if you are planning to engage in "private" activity. The common area consists of a single sofa by the door and a dining table, the later of which doubles as the reception desk.

Hostel is clean, comfortable and near everything ... Great staff, easy access to all the main attractions, shopping and restaurants nearby.

• 14th Sep 2015

What a brilliant hostel!!!! Clean and modern. In a really central location for the main sights of SPb. The hosts were really friendly and helpful with advice about restaurants and sight seeing. Will be recommending this place to friends and family and if I pass through SPb again I will def stay here. Fantastic stay - thanks Simple Hostel

Simple Hostel is central, beautiful, extremely clean, and modern. The staff is super friendly and helpful. The rooms have nice beds, lockers and electrical outlets near every bed to charge all of the electronics people travel with these days. All in all, a very friendly hostel.

• 3rd Sep 2015

I loved it! Excellent location and staff. I would just recommend having hand towels in the WC

Great hostel, clean and with a great location. The staff is really nice and helpful, if you have questions you can just ask them. We really enjoyed our stay!

The 1st thing I noticed is how clean, fancy and beautiful the hostel was. Staff was welcoming. Rooms were so clean and nicely decorated. (I must confess that I always look behind the bathroom door for cleanliness). The beds and pillows were very comfortable. And within walking distance of everything - sightseeings, restaurants, shopping, entertainment. Would highly recommend to others and would definitely stay here the next visit to Saint Petersburg.

• 10th Aug 2015