Simple Hostel Reviews

Gorokhovaya st. 4, St Petersburg, Russia

Extremely cool hostel! Clean, cozzy and simple place in the center of St Peterburg. And staff girls were very friendly and helpful! Likey

The location of this hostel is amazing and the staff especially are amazing as well (Julia, ksyu and Lana). Always willing to help us out the group of us travelers bonded quickly and had lunch dinner and even out for drinks together. Very clean toilet facilities and the beds are really comply too!

I fell in love with Simple Hostel! Next time i'll stay here with my friends much longer. Thank you for everything guys

Very nice place to stay! I'll back for sure!

Everything about this hostel was wonderful! In a great location with really friendly staff. The bathrooms were the best bathrooms i've ever seen in a hostel (all individual with a sink, toilet and shower). They had a laundry service and breakfast for cheap.

• 12th Dec 2014

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at: the hostel is not big, so the atmosphere is very cosy. Also, the staff are super nice and friendly, and it really felt like home!

It is an excellent place but since almost every wall is made of wood, everything is heard everywhere, including at the toillets. That should be reviewed to become a perfect hostel.

Very nice place, excellent friendly staff, hot showers, excellent breakfast, good beds. I would love to thank Svetlana for her amazing hospitality. She really made me feel at home! A

dont think too much stay here.you will be happy.

Staff are extremely friendly, place is clean and cozy, this time my stay really makes me feel like home.

I love you all.

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

My stay there was absolutely amazing! The hostel is very close to a Metro Station and Nevsky Prospekt. All the three Julias were very friendly and always willing to help me. I loved the bathrooms and rooms! Very clean and new!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Loved the atmosphere! The staff is super nice. Definitely coming back!

• 7th Nov 2014

Fantastic little hostel, clean, comfortable and the staff are great!

• 24th Oct 2014

They have the nicest bathrooms I've seen anywhere! The bunks are built into the wall so they don't move and creak. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Very nice hostel with helpful staff The room are big enough and the toilet pretty good when compare to lot of hostel. Even I arrive at 8am, still hv staff open the hostel for me to stay until check out time. I appicate it !

I had a much better time then I could have hoped for. A big thank you to Julia and Tanya

• 4th Oct 2014

Best hostel ever

Based in an ace part of St Petersburg, this hostel has a really relaxed atmosphere. Super friendly staff, an excellent place to stay for anyone out travelling who is looking for some quality down time!

The employees were so nice and helpful. It was quite at night and clean . I love all the outlets, a this has been one of my favorito hostels, I even got a hug from one of the cute employees Julia, when I was leaving.

View all St Petersburg Hostels