Simple Hostel Reviews

Gorokhovaya st. 4, St Petersburg, Russia

Very cool place. I am very satisfied. The only thing I would add is a dish drainer (place where I can put dishes after doing dishes :)) But it is only a small thing. In general I am very glad I choose this hostel. Maybe I would also add that you should be sure that there is always person speaking English in a hostel (welcoming arriving people).

Staff was super friendly, always trying to find the way to solve our questions. Location is great one cannot ask more. Near to Nevsky prospect, Hermitage, metro station. Rooms as we'll as bathrooms were clean.

An excellent, friendly hostel, situated about a minute walk from the Hermitage. There is a nice kitchen/common area. The staff are very helpful and sociable. The rooms are a bit unusual but comfortable. Right outside are loads of shops and restaurants.

Awesome breakfast, sweet staff and good location near the subway.

The hostel is just superb. It feels like home! Everything in it is designed to be beautiful and functional. The whole hostel is new, kept always clean, and in perfect order. The location is great as well. It's very close to the hermitage and many other touristic attractions. Yet, the best think about it is the stuff. All the girls working there are friendly and extremely helpful. I definitely recommend you to stay there.

View all St Petersburg Hostels