Sin City Hostel Reviews

1208 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Las Vegas, USA

Pretty quite but managed to round up a couple of people to go out. Need to get more people out drinking an partying. Good hostel and staff friendly.

Very basic hostel, was extremely quiet when I as there, hardly any other people. The room was really basic. The location is fine, in a strip of cheap motels and wedding chapels. There are places to eat a few blocks down and I felt ok walking there. It is a little distance from the main strip but there is a bus and if you want something cheap then this is where you are going to stay.

• 29th Mar 2014

Sorry there wasn't any people when you stayed... Las Vegas is a city of seasons. And you came during low season. If you visit between May and end of September (summer time) you will see that it's a completely different story! =D

The staff was really good. When I asked him to change my room due to the safety, he was glad to do it. It was so nice. There were several events for visiters but the rate of the participation was ptetty low. And the location wasn't good for women at night. Anyway, I had a great time there I hope other people can enjoy staying there

i'm quite satisfied with the hospitality of the hostel. i'll definitely recommend to my friends.

• 9th Mar 2014
  • India

We're happy to see you had a good time staying with us! tnx for reviewing our hostel =D

Is the second time that I go there, the manager is an amazing guy, feels like is the owner because he is really inside every detail. Is a Hostel, something strange to find in "Las Vegas" and is great because you can sleep very cheap and much better that In cheap motels. No less than 100 usd you must pay in Las Vegas for something decent., best option for a budget price, also in CLEAN and the kitchen is full, they have good things for free breakfast. Hostel is nice, and they are improving now.

It was an amazing stay. Way better than all the other hostels and hotels on the strip. Jason (the manager) showed us a really really good time. Thanks Sin City!

Bad location!!!!!!! Its a motel style hostel!!! But they have a free parking. In the rooms are beds only!!!! No table, no chairs, no shelves-nothing!!!!

I was enjoying to stay here so much! I like this hostel than the others^^ Thanks, staff!

I had no problems during my stay and everyone was helpful..

• 11th Jan 2014

great value for the money, bus connection to the Strip, staff sometimes a little bit slow (but nice).

I personally did not think much of this hostel. The room was hot, the bed was uncomfortable but the staff was friendly. It was worth the price and you can catch the city bus to get to the strip.

• 31st Dec 2013
  • Pakistan

I like to stay there a lot , quiet and clean . Comfortable place , it worth to pay slightly higher , but u have a place like home .staff r helpful and friendly . I would say it's really worth 15 dollars

• 22nd Nov 2013
  • China

Good clean hostel, nothing speciel about it. Cheap bed in Vegas, decent breakfast, not a lot of atmosphere.

There is everything you need in a Hostel; cheap, close to transportation and shops, clean and the brekfast included is well provided.

• 14th Nov 2013

the staff is the best ever.. nice and very helpful.. i liked the place and I realy enjoy my long week end.. walking it is far away from "the real Vegas" but if u take the bus in a while u ll be in the middle of LV Blvd:-):-) I absoluteli recomend this hostel

Very good located! Easy parking, simple and quiet rooms.

This hostel was very basic, but it checks all the boxes. And for the price you pay, you get what you asked for, a budget hostel. The location was easy to find, it's between the strip and old vegas (downtown). So either expect to do a lot of walking, or pay $8 for a day pass on the bus (deuce) which comes by every 10 minutes, however the bus is extremely slow and will take a good 35 minutes in to town. All in all, the hostel was; clean, safe and staff were nothing but helpful!

Looks like a run down motel converted. When i was there, there was hardly anyone staying there, so it wasnt great. Wifi is mostly good. It is actually a paun to get to the strip without a car and costs a fair amount if youre catching buses. The area has loads of homeless and beggars.. Didnt feel safe to me. I ended up staying at a hotel on the strip. Staff were really friendly though

Josh was a crazy guy who made the pubcrawl. It was really nice. The only thing is thats it is to far away from the strip. But to the freemont street it was good.

Great service from the staff. Good location and comfy bed. Accommodation in the strip has hidden costs but Sin City doesn't. Kitchen is kept in great condition & is clean. Wish I'd stay'd at Sin City earlier in my trip to Vegas.