Sin City Hostel Reviews

1208 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Las Vegas, USA

Homeless person talked her way into dorms, stole my bag. Staff didn't care except to point out that they weren't responsible. Staff saw her on site, let her leave with the bag, police report wasn't filed.

Amazing place! One of the best hostels that I stayed in US.

Very clean! A little far from all the attractions on Las Vegas blvd if you decide to walk.

the place was EMPTY the staff was very unfriendly and refussed to serve me before the match that the guy was watching on TV ended!!! The hostel organized 000 night activities I left less than 24 hs after i checked in and went to Hostel cat, just 1 block away. That´s another world, just like a hostle should be

We are very sorry we weren't able to meet your expectations, the hostel was at more than 50% occupancy on the night you checked in, however it was a Sunday night in Vegas, which could explain why the hostel felt "Empty" We are so very happy to hear that you were able to find accommodation in a hostel that suited your expectations.

The hostel is located in between the strip and downtown Las Vegas which is easily accessible by bus (even though the cheapest ticket is a 2 hour bus pass for $6) and the tours that can be arranged with the hostel are very good! However, the mattress was terrible, it was like a plank of wood! Also, the floor in our room would turn out feet and socks black and the toilet wouldn't flush even though someone came to "fix" it.

Good for what is advertised. A budget hostel in Las Vegas. As expected, location isn't great but is manageable for a short stay

Really nice chilled out hostel. Staff are helpful and always available. Location is fine just take a little care at night. Short walk to any of the bus stations which take you straight to the strip. Enjoyed my stay and met some great people

The rooms are very clean, the breakfast is good, and the staff is really helpful and kind. Jason, the owner, is a great fellow and will assist you in whatever needs.

Favorite place I've stayed at in the states so far! Staff were amazing and finally met people that want to be social and are actually up for doing things as a group. Area was a bit iffy but for this price I'll happily stay here, never felt unsafe just a few strange people around.

Comfortable 4 man dorms, very fast WiFi, small but neat common area. Chill atmosphere. There is another hostel 100 meters down the road which is more for the party interested people but isn't as comfortable as this one. There's a 7/11 and walgreens right around the corner. Nice private bathroom

My favourite meal is chicken and leak pie. This hostel don't offer meals. But if they did I hope it would be chicken and leak pie because that is my favourite.

Sin City Hostel is located on Las Vegas Blvd South at the extenction of the Strip which is walkable (one hour) or easily reachable by public bus. The only side turn is the private Bus company Bell´s which is the only shuttle to/from airport....My plane with Delta was scheduled at 07:15 a.m., Bell´s was scheduled 4:15- 4:45. Unfortunately, Bell´s did not show up. I had to take a cab for $25 and I am sorry the manager from Sin City Hostel didn´t reply to my e-mail in order to complain at Bell´s.

Loved the location towards downtown, really enjoyed spending time down this end rather than the usual main strip on this trip. Near some hilarious shops across the road. Felt safe, event though it looks dodgy, I had no problem walking on the strip back to this hostel @ 3am.

The location is good, the receptionnists are very sympathic. You have places of parking for cars and the breakfast is good.

The hostel in general is dirty, the floor is wet and full of moisture, the showers are for most of them broken. The area is full of junkies and you don t have curtains also.

Sin City's great really. in the middle of the las vegas bulevard it connects easily and quickly thourhg the Deuce bus to strip and freemont - the 2 areas of interest in the city. the new receptionist bony is simply charming. The other are very nice too.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Spain

Very nice place. I had a great stay. Staff helped me with all my questions. Near of Bus stop. Great breakfast included. Great common area although I didn`t use at all. Spacious room e very clean with bathroom ensuite. I rather stay here than paid huge amounts of money just for a bed in a fancy hotel. Go for it!!!!!

It`s a very neat and unique hostel which offers u a great location close to the strip as well as close to the Old Town. I loved the atmosphere. I wish i could have opened the windows which was the only point i didnt like but we just let the door open to get fresh air cause our air conditioning didnt work. I would definetely stay there again!!! Best hostel in town

Its in a really good place, between the strip and downtown . Easy to walk to both directions or take the bus which stops nearly in front of the hostel. Great breakfast with NUTELLA !! the best thing was the atmosphere. I am an alone traveller but found really good friends from all around. U have fun nights at this hostel. really helpful and nice stuff ( got friends with them :) So I just can recommend it. Worth for money. Best place for your nights in vegas ;)

Staff is great, location is alright, guests are chill.