Sin City Hostel Reviews

1208 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Las Vegas, USA

Great place to stay and explore las Vegas. Great staff, fun activities, and clean.

First, I was afraid of what would await me at the hostel because I had read some bad reviews about it on hostelworld. But, when I arrived at the hostel I was positively surprised: The rooms were clean, the bed was comfortabel. There was WiFi and a good breakfast with toast, waffles, jam and even Nutella. Furthermore there's a TV with Wii, lots of books, everything is air-conditioned. I really recommend this hostel. It is cheap and yet clean and has all the facilities you need.

• 12th Aug 2013

Mixed review here, first impressions last and the French guy who greeted me was unnecessarily rude and doesn't belong in customer service. He appeared disinterested and told me to go away and come back later after 3pm to check-in. When I did come back after 3pm, he grumbled the same thing which made no sense at all. On the other hand, the next day there was an Australian guy who was super friendly and helpful. The people make the place. Don't have bitter, unfriendly staff in a hostel.

I think that close the kitchen during the luch time doesn't make any sense.

Bit far from the actual strip but its clean and affordable.

Staying at the Sin City Hostel was the right choise! It's really cheap but has great offers. The staff puts a lot of effort into organizing group activities during the day and night. I'd definitely go there again

it is a very clean and orderly, nice place. the staff member in duty on the night of my arrival waited till 2am until i arrived. overall, highly recommended.

• 22nd Jul 2013

This the most recommended place to stay in Vegas as its price and quality are the best! You will be in between the two most cool places to go which is Freemont St. And the Strip.

near bus station and pretty staff and kind staff and just staffs .. bed is just ok only weekend ..

• 12th Jul 2013
  • South Korea

You can't ask for a better hostel whilst traveling to Vegas, there' are reasons why this is the longest lasting hostel! They are currently making a lot of changes, so come and check them out!... Night life tours are improving but also a great place to chill. Very friendly staff, super clean :)

• 9th Jul 2013

The fact that the front desk is not open 24h a day should be more explicit, so people wont be arriving after 11pm and not having a place to stay.

Reception is open from: 7 am to 11pm--> Winter (October 1st - May 31) 7 am to 1 am--> Sunday thru Thursdays (Summer) 6am to 2 am--> Fridays & Saturdays Summer) Summer (April 1st - September 30th) We even wait for people with reservations at 3:30 am, most of the times the guest let us know if they are arriving after hours and we always wait for them because we understand what travelers have to go through like delayed flights and other reasons. We are travelers too.

The guys from France that used to work for them was very unfriendly, always mad at something.. I didn't have too much attention from the other guys of staff, my bed was dirty in the first day and I couldn't find anybody to replace the sheets after 11pm. They should be more interested in make feel good, regarding that they have at least 3 more concurrents next door.

Hello there, Thanks for the review, believe me that I will take action regarding our staff. Also, we clean every day, if by any chance your bed was dirty it was because an other guest put stuff on your bed before you arrived. All you had to do is come to front desk and request to replace the sheets on your bed and we would have done that for you at any given time especially since we close at 1am, not 11pm.

This was my first ever stay in a hostel and I have to say I LOVED it! The staff was friendly, but not overwhelmingly so, my hostelmates were good company and respectful of everyone else's time and space. I stayed here for EDC weekend and almost everyone in the hostel was also attending the festival. Overall I give this hostel a 100% A+ rating and will be back very soon for LDW :D

• 21st Jun 2013

Ok place, only stayed there for a a short night, and the location is good - short distance to the bus that runs through Vegas. Staff was helpful but distanced, and the reception area was quite small. Good for a short stay, maybe not for more than two nights.

Excellent price. Friendly staff. Free tasty food in the afternoon

I had very great time. staff are nice, breakfast cool I had great time in this hostel. compare with another hostel near from that hostel strongly recommend this hostel, I ve been both of hostel. just few more dollar must stay this hostel sorry for late review.

Staff very friendly (with one exception), competent, and accommodating.

• 8th Jun 2013

Staff are kinds of people who don't know how to laugh or smile. They are always serious. There was reason that why the hostel only costs $15-20. I better recommend you to find cheaper hotels. There are always discounted prices for several hotels.

WONDERFUL HOSTEL - soooo cheap and so cool. Free amazing breakfast with f***ing great Waffles and orange juice. Located right where they filmed the HANGOVER 3 (you fill like you're in the movie). The staff is just excellent and very friendly. They have tour to go to the great canyon. The hotel is 10 min walk from Stratosphere hotel - 24 hours bus going on between the hostel and all VEGAS HOTELS - 7/11 next door - It is an experience really ! VEGAS BABYYYYYYY

Good hostel I stayed at this hostel every time I came to Las Vegas. Good location (20 minutes walk to Fremont Street and easy to get to Strip Area by bus). No one makes a loud noise at midnight. Friendly Staff I think this is the one of the best choices for budget travelers and backpackers in Las Vegas.