Sin City Hostel Reviews

1208 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Las Vegas, USA

it is a very clean and orderly, nice place. the staff member in duty on the night of my arrival waited till 2am until i arrived. overall, highly recommended.

• 22nd Jul 2013

This the most recommended place to stay in Vegas as its price and quality are the best! You will be in between the two most cool places to go which is Freemont St. And the Strip.

near bus station and pretty staff and kind staff and just staffs .. bed is just ok only weekend ..

• 12th Jul 2013
  • South Korea

You can't ask for a better hostel whilst traveling to Vegas, there' are reasons why this is the longest lasting hostel! They are currently making a lot of changes, so come and check them out!... Night life tours are improving but also a great place to chill. Very friendly staff, super clean :)

• 9th Jul 2013

The fact that the front desk is not open 24h a day should be more explicit, so people wont be arriving after 11pm and not having a place to stay.

Reception is open from: 7 am to 11pm--> Winter (October 1st - May 31) 7 am to 1 am--> Sunday thru Thursdays (Summer) 6am to 2 am--> Fridays & Saturdays Summer) Summer (April 1st - September 30th) We even wait for people with reservations at 3:30 am, most of the times the guest let us know if they are arriving after hours and we always wait for them because we understand what travelers have to go through like delayed flights and other reasons. We are travelers too.

The guys from France that used to work for them was very unfriendly, always mad at something.. I didn't have too much attention from the other guys of staff, my bed was dirty in the first day and I couldn't find anybody to replace the sheets after 11pm. They should be more interested in make feel good, regarding that they have at least 3 more concurrents next door.

Hello there, Thanks for the review, believe me that I will take action regarding our staff. Also, we clean every day, if by any chance your bed was dirty it was because an other guest put stuff on your bed before you arrived. All you had to do is come to front desk and request to replace the sheets on your bed and we would have done that for you at any given time especially since we close at 1am, not 11pm.

This was my first ever stay in a hostel and I have to say I LOVED it! The staff was friendly, but not overwhelmingly so, my hostelmates were good company and respectful of everyone else's time and space. I stayed here for EDC weekend and almost everyone in the hostel was also attending the festival. Overall I give this hostel a 100% A+ rating and will be back very soon for LDW :D

• 21st Jun 2013

Ok place, only stayed there for a a short night, and the location is good - short distance to the bus that runs through Vegas. Staff was helpful but distanced, and the reception area was quite small. Good for a short stay, maybe not for more than two nights.

Excellent price. Friendly staff. Free tasty food in the afternoon

I had very great time. staff are nice, breakfast cool I had great time in this hostel. compare with another hostel near from that hostel strongly recommend this hostel, I ve been both of hostel. just few more dollar must stay this hostel sorry for late review.

Staff very friendly (with one exception), competent, and accommodating.

• 8th Jun 2013

Staff are kinds of people who don't know how to laugh or smile. They are always serious. There was reason that why the hostel only costs $15-20. I better recommend you to find cheaper hotels. There are always discounted prices for several hotels.

WONDERFUL HOSTEL - soooo cheap and so cool. Free amazing breakfast with f***ing great Waffles and orange juice. Located right where they filmed the HANGOVER 3 (you fill like you're in the movie). The staff is just excellent and very friendly. They have tour to go to the great canyon. The hotel is 10 min walk from Stratosphere hotel - 24 hours bus going on between the hostel and all VEGAS HOTELS - 7/11 next door - It is an experience really ! VEGAS BABYYYYYYY

Good hostel I stayed at this hostel every time I came to Las Vegas. Good location (20 minutes walk to Fremont Street and easy to get to Strip Area by bus). No one makes a loud noise at midnight. Friendly Staff I think this is the one of the best choices for budget travelers and backpackers in Las Vegas.

BEST IN TOWN!!!!! RECOMMEND TO ANY TRAVELERS

• 10th May 2013

poor facilities , no activities , u have only 2 plugs to charge the phone for 6 ppl in the room.

eApart from the Australian guy that works at this hostel, I found this place a dump! Alteast the buses ran right outside the hostel to the strip..other than that, it feels like you're waking up in a prison cell. Would not recommend this place and would not return. Weird staff and weird vibes. But for $15 a night, what would u expect!!!

We booked a 2bed dorm but when we arrived it was not available, thus we had a confirmation from the hostel.

One of the main problems we found with this hostel was the layout, we had booked a private room with shared a shared bathroom to find that we had to walk through to someone else's room to get to our room. We also had a car and when asked if they shut the security gates on a night time, we were told no, so we had all of our possessions out of the car, thankfully we were on the ground floor! Some of the hostel staff need training in hospitality and personal space.

If you travel on a budget this is a good place to stay in vegas. the place is not realy charming and at the beginning of the strip. but for this price, there is nothing to complain about.