Sin City Hostel Reviews

1208 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Las Vegas, USA

the staff is the best ever.. nice and very helpful.. i liked the place and I realy enjoy my long week end.. walking it is far away from "the real Vegas" but if u take the bus in a while u ll be in the middle of LV Blvd:-):-) I absoluteli recomend this hostel

Very good located! Easy parking, simple and quiet rooms.

This hostel was very basic, but it checks all the boxes. And for the price you pay, you get what you asked for, a budget hostel. The location was easy to find, it's between the strip and old vegas (downtown). So either expect to do a lot of walking, or pay $8 for a day pass on the bus (deuce) which comes by every 10 minutes, however the bus is extremely slow and will take a good 35 minutes in to town. All in all, the hostel was; clean, safe and staff were nothing but helpful!

Looks like a run down motel converted. When i was there, there was hardly anyone staying there, so it wasnt great. Wifi is mostly good. It is actually a paun to get to the strip without a car and costs a fair amount if youre catching buses. The area has loads of homeless and beggars.. Didnt feel safe to me. I ended up staying at a hotel on the strip. Staff were really friendly though

Josh was a crazy guy who made the pubcrawl. It was really nice. The only thing is thats it is to far away from the strip. But to the freemont street it was good.

Great service from the staff. Good location and comfy bed. Accommodation in the strip has hidden costs but Sin City doesn't. Kitchen is kept in great condition & is clean. Wish I'd stay'd at Sin City earlier in my trip to Vegas.

Hostel looks actually ugly and isnt really clean, but the atmosphere there was great. Most staff was very cool. It wasnt very far from the centre. If I were back to Vegas will propably stay there.

It was really good for value. You will never find like this hostel this money, and all staff are all kind and fun. If you ate young and like a nightlife, just follow thw staff!!!

If you are going to Vegas you should definitely take a hotel! Makes no sense staying in a hostel! The staff was very friendly except for the one from france. He treats you like nothing or like he was doing a favor to you. The place is ok but its too far from the main stuff in the strip. Eventhough there is a bus stop 3 min walking from the hostel the bus takes about 45 min to 1 hour to get in the main area. Suggestion: take a hotel with pool.

• 21st Aug 2013

Great place to stay and explore las Vegas. Great staff, fun activities, and clean.

First, I was afraid of what would await me at the hostel because I had read some bad reviews about it on hostelworld. But, when I arrived at the hostel I was positively surprised: The rooms were clean, the bed was comfortabel. There was WiFi and a good breakfast with toast, waffles, jam and even Nutella. Furthermore there's a TV with Wii, lots of books, everything is air-conditioned. I really recommend this hostel. It is cheap and yet clean and has all the facilities you need.

• 12th Aug 2013

Mixed review here, first impressions last and the French guy who greeted me was unnecessarily rude and doesn't belong in customer service. He appeared disinterested and told me to go away and come back later after 3pm to check-in. When I did come back after 3pm, he grumbled the same thing which made no sense at all. On the other hand, the next day there was an Australian guy who was super friendly and helpful. The people make the place. Don't have bitter, unfriendly staff in a hostel.

I think that close the kitchen during the luch time doesn't make any sense.

Bit far from the actual strip but its clean and affordable.

Staying at the Sin City Hostel was the right choise! It's really cheap but has great offers. The staff puts a lot of effort into organizing group activities during the day and night. I'd definitely go there again

it is a very clean and orderly, nice place. the staff member in duty on the night of my arrival waited till 2am until i arrived. overall, highly recommended.

• 22nd Jul 2013

This the most recommended place to stay in Vegas as its price and quality are the best! You will be in between the two most cool places to go which is Freemont St. And the Strip.

near bus station and pretty staff and kind staff and just staffs .. bed is just ok only weekend ..

• 12th Jul 2013
  • South Korea

You can't ask for a better hostel whilst traveling to Vegas, there' are reasons why this is the longest lasting hostel! They are currently making a lot of changes, so come and check them out!... Night life tours are improving but also a great place to chill. Very friendly staff, super clean :)

• 9th Jul 2013

The fact that the front desk is not open 24h a day should be more explicit, so people wont be arriving after 11pm and not having a place to stay.

Reception is open from: 7 am to 11pm--> Winter (October 1st - May 31) 7 am to 1 am--> Sunday thru Thursdays (Summer) 6am to 2 am--> Fridays & Saturdays Summer) Summer (April 1st - September 30th) We even wait for people with reservations at 3:30 am, most of the times the guest let us know if they are arriving after hours and we always wait for them because we understand what travelers have to go through like delayed flights and other reasons. We are travelers too.