Sin City Hostel Reviews

1208 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

Staff are kinds of people who don't know how to laugh or smile. They are always serious. There was reason that why the hostel only costs $15-20. I better recommend you to find cheaper hotels. There are always discounted prices for several hotels.

WONDERFUL HOSTEL - soooo cheap and so cool. Free amazing breakfast with f***ing great Waffles and orange juice. Located right where they filmed the HANGOVER 3 (you fill like you're in the movie). The staff is just excellent and very friendly. They have tour to go to the great canyon. The hotel is 10 min walk from Stratosphere hotel - 24 hours bus going on between the hostel and all VEGAS HOTELS - 7/11 next door - It is an experience really ! VEGAS BABYYYYYYY

Good hostel I stayed at this hostel every time I came to Las Vegas. Good location (20 minutes walk to Fremont Street and easy to get to Strip Area by bus). No one makes a loud noise at midnight. Friendly Staff I think this is the one of the best choices for budget travelers and backpackers in Las Vegas.

BEST IN TOWN!!!!! RECOMMEND TO ANY TRAVELERS

• 10th May 2013

poor facilities , no activities , u have only 2 plugs to charge the phone for 6 ppl in the room.

eApart from the Australian guy that works at this hostel, I found this place a dump! Alteast the buses ran right outside the hostel to the strip..other than that, it feels like you're waking up in a prison cell. Would not recommend this place and would not return. Weird staff and weird vibes. But for $15 a night, what would u expect!!!

We booked a 2bed dorm but when we arrived it was not available, thus we had a confirmation from the hostel.

One of the main problems we found with this hostel was the layout, we had booked a private room with shared a shared bathroom to find that we had to walk through to someone else's room to get to our room. We also had a car and when asked if they shut the security gates on a night time, we were told no, so we had all of our possessions out of the car, thankfully we were on the ground floor! Some of the hostel staff need training in hospitality and personal space.

If you travel on a budget this is a good place to stay in vegas. the place is not realy charming and at the beginning of the strip. but for this price, there is nothing to complain about.

Amazing simply amazing!! The staff was exceptional.. Every single one of them. I will recommend this one to every one.. It was fun, peaceful and accommodating.. I will return always !!!

• 2nd Apr 2013
  • Mexico

We really enjoyed staying here! Very friendly and welcoming stuff, clean rooms and a warm atmosphere. There is always somebody giving good tips about what to see and where to go. Had a real good time!

The team is very cooperative,however they need to replace their blankets which are quite old now.

• 17th Mar 2013
  • Pakistan

A bit far of the Casinos, but the price is very interessant, the team friendly and the conditions are good.

Very friendly staff, met some nice people and very much enjoyed my stay.

This hostel was well priced and was in a good location being close to both downtown and central strip! I found the dorm rooms spacey and having an ensuite was cool!

Sin City is a hostel with a good value. Don't expect comfortable things. It's a cheap hostel that is not very far from the main points and you can meet a lof ot people that want to have fun in Vegas. The staff is nice. They can help you to find good things to do.

quite a good place if you want real experience of travel and meeting new friend. everything was very satisfied with the money I paid. might be most cost efficient in Las Vegas. Thanks to kind staff, Leonardo and Jason.

• 5th Feb 2013
  • South Korea

Was initially not sure about the area but the staff were friendly and helpful, the facilities were more than adequate and the showers were even hot right away. All in all I had a good stay.

Sin City Hostel is always a great value for the money, I met alot of fun people, the staff were couteous, the room was clean, the bed was comfortable. Coffee, toast, butter, jam and waffles were provided for complimentary breakfast. Alot of people were playing cards in the lounge and watching movies. We also took a trip out to inn and out burger and watched the fountain show at the Belagio :) Besides my own personal adventures :) Big thanks to Miguel and the rest of the crew :)

• 17th Jan 2013

The owner was really nice and helpful. The location wasn't too bad, between the strip and Fremont street. The room was a bit chilly, but we just happened to get caught in Vegas during a cold period of time. Overall, a nice experience and excellent value.