Sin City Hostel Reviews

1208 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Las Vegas, USA

So not stay here. The staff is not friendly, nothing in the hostel works, and it's far from the strip. Had booked here for two nights, but after 20 minutes I was out. Book a hotel instead, believe me; it's worth it.

You sure discerned a lot about us in only 20 minutes! We are sorry you had such a terrible 20 minutes with us, we sincerely try our best here, we want each guest to be happy, sorry we weren't able to accommodate you in a way that you would have found pleasing. Enjoy your travels.

It's not bad but not good either.....the bed was uncomfortable but the room clean. The bathroom don't have soap of hands or towels just one toilette paper. One person of the staff was really rude and impolite when I asked for the refund of my deposit of the keys. It was the worst hostel that I had been around the world.

Excellent hostel, rooms were clean and staff were friendly, I stayed in the 6 bed female dorm and it was great value and the hostel is in an ideal location between downtown and the strip

Hey Carrie! Thanks for the positive vibes! We hope you are enjoying yourself, if you ever find yourself in Vegas again, we'd be happy to have you! Cheers.

Very clean hostel with a friendly staff, enjoyed my stay

• 8th Jan 2016

They have advertised bbq on Fridays but don't have it

We do have BBQs, but due to extreme cold temperatures and rainy conditions we canceled the activity until it gets a little bit warmer. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience!

Great place to meet other solo travelers. Met two fantastic ladies at my dorm and explored the strip with. Very clean rooms. I went during winter and the rooms get really cold at night so be sure to ask for an extra blanket. The staff was really nice and helpful. The deuce (bus line) is just a few steps away and travels to & from the strip. Fremont street (old Las Vegas) is a 18 min walk from the hostel.

Happy you had a great time here at Sin City Hostel, meeting new people is what it is all about! If you ever come again and find yourself cold just let the front desk know and we will be glad to turn the heat up and of course offer extra blankets. We hope to see you again and we sincerely appreciate your input!

No locker in a 8-beds room and a full day to repair the closet... the activities were fun and the atmosphere great. For this kind of accomodation, it was correct. But the location was too far away from the Strip!

• 31st Dec 2015

Hello Chrystel! We are glad you enjoyed the activities, sorry that your room didn't have lockers. We noticed this was an issue thanks to reviews from guests such as yourself so we just ordered new lockers for ALL the dorms, that will accommodate each guests personal belongings! Unfortunately we cannot change our location but we can help with the convenient public transportation that picks up just outside of the hostel and runs 24/7! We are very gracious for your input, and hope to see you again someday. Enjoy your travels!

Been staying here for years , always great cleanliness, now added security, can't ask for anything more, safety and cleanliness, and the always friendly staff and backpackers

• Mexico

Hello James, thanks for noticing the added security! Our guests are important to us! Thanks for your loyalty, until next time! Enjoy!

I spent New Years at the hostel and I have to say it was really goodgood! The staff very friendly they have prepared for guest some activities and a lot of information for nightlife. The location a little bit far, but there is a bus stop just in the same street so distance is not a problem, they have an incredible breakfast and also provides towels, very clean. I strong recommend going at this Hostel if you wanna hang out with nice people.

• Argentina

Hey! Super happy to hear you enjoyed New Years! Come back next year and we'll do it again! Cheers!

I only stayed there for one night, and it was fine. I stated that I was surprised they did not recycle, I got a bunch of explanations from the manager, and he promised to deal with it with my suggestions. Regardless I think they do not want to bother with it and just throw everything in the garbage.

It is unacceptably smelly

• 16th Dec 2015
  • Hong Kong

Hello, we are very sorry you found the hostel to be smelly. We try our best to keep the place as clean as possible but unfortunately we cannot always control what other guests do that might create an unpleasant odor, if you ever stay with us again(and we sincerely hope you do!) please let us know whenever there is a strange odor and we will address it immediately! Thanks for your stay and we hope you enjoy the rest of your travels!

Very nice place!!!the female room is very clean

• 15th Dec 2015

The staff are really friendly and helpful. They are also patient in answering my questions. I enjoyed staying at this hostel and the company of many great people! Love the waffles with nutella for breakfast very much too. :D

Very cheap but you get what you pay for. the location isn't great, it's a 40 min bus to the centre of the strip ($8 a day) and a $20 cab at night. It really didn't feel safe to walk from the bus stop at night as you have to walk past some vacant lots and there are a lot of homeless people in the area. The rooms are ok, lockers(!) and warm in winter. The staff knew their stuff but seemed a bit jaded by it all. Next time in Vegas I'll stay midweek at one of the middle strip hotels.

It was a nice hostel, friendly staff. The Location is pretty good and convenient to take public transport.

• 27th Nov 2015
  • Carito299
  • Colombia

I was pleasantly surprised by the whole experience. I was in Vegas for business and just needed a safe and clean place where I could actually get some sleep at night. I was expecting a party crowd and disturbances, but everyone at Sin City Hostel was pretty respectful of sleeping hours. Place was pretty clean, relative to the surrounding area, and I felt safe. The staff was cool and even saved my a$$ when I dropped my keys in the parking lot instead of just charging me up the wazoo. Thanks.

• 27th Nov 2015

Had a great stay at Sin City. Relaxed atmosphere and good communal area for meeting other travellers. Walking distance to all Vegas attractions and on easy bus route to airport. I was lucky to be there when the Grammy nominated Vitrola Sintetica were staying there and put on a free concert. Plenty sockets for charging things. Only improvement I would like to see is more variety for breakfast and perhaps something a little healthier.

what can be healthier than Nutella for breakfast???

Great location with awesome activities available. Super friendly staff

• 6th Nov 2015
  • New Zealand

Location is simply terrible, but the hostel itself is quite good. This is a cheap hostel but hey I guess you get what you pay for.

The bed frame is too small for the mattress. During my stay, several of my roommates fell off their bed in the middle of the night. The hostel is a great bargain for Vegas, but the experience could be better if the hostel staff room all the drunks together and group others who would like to sleep by 1am into another. Also, I had a roommate who kept on forcing me to have a conversation with him, which was the most unpleasant portion of my experience.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7