Sin City Hostel Reviews

1208 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Las Vegas, USA

I had wonderful vacation there with my friends! They offered something that other hostel won't have like video game, pool table, towel and hair dryer! Good location! 我是台灣人學生,這家地點很方便,很多東西都提供,當然推這家的真正原因是因為我和我朋友都訂九人房三天,經理直接幫我們升到四人房還同樣價錢,最後根本變兩人房,早餐也本來11點就結束,他還是讓我們過了11點還可以吃,另外有一個櫃檯的小男生還教我們賭博。

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Taiwan

Stayed at many hostels around the world. This is a nice hostel close to everything. One thing happened though that ruined my night...the temperature in the room where they put me was set at 1300 degrees (or so it seems), it was really hot and kept getting hotter. I kept waking up almost suffocating. One guy in the room went downstairs & told the guy, he said the guy didn't seem helpful. I went & told him, and he didn't seem friendly. He said he turned the heat off. I didn't get much sleep.

• 13th Dec 2014

Hi, sorry the heat was too high that night. We didn't set it up that high on porpoise, there must be something wrong with the machine and we have already called the AC people to check and fix this issue as soon as possible. And yes, I went and turned off the heating right after the 1st guest asked for help... at 3am! Sorry I was not with a smile when you were knocking on my door just 5 minutes after I did it the 1st time... =P

The hostel is in good location the main bus route into the strip (every 12 minutes) , more of a Motel vibe going on with Sin City but it does what it says on the tin. Staff were friendly and helpful. Free breakfast. The hostel would be better if the communal areas were open beyond 11 pm, but apart from that its good for a travelling backpacker. Id stay here again.

Sin City is very good hostel. It is clean (they clean EVERY DAY), the breakfast is delicious (you have different options to choose, and in some hostels it doesn't exist), the rooms are spacious with comfortable beds and it has accurate facilities as laundry, kitchen and common area (with cable tv). Furthermore, and no less important, wifi works very well. I have stayed here in fall and some nights the room was vey cold, but I know that in summer you can use air conditioner. The receptionists wer

Cheers everyone I really enjoyed my stay, highly recommended to all

I cant say anything other than good things about Sin City Hostel. I have stayed in many hostels before and I found Sin City to be the most hospitable. The staff are ultra friendly and very helpful in every ways. I will stay there again when I return to Las Vegas.

• 2nd Dec 2014
  • Singapore

Awesome place! I don't know, why some people have a problem with the place, maybe a bunch of idiots, who book a budget place and expect a king suite at the bellagio... Staff is awesome, bbq area, great place to cure hangovers!

Thanks for keeping it real! we're happy that you enjoyed your stay!

i have never expected to find a hostel for that price but Sin City is the best choice. I was a Mexican guest and I really enjoyed my stay there. I highly recommend the hostel the bus stop is 20 meters from it, a bus takes you to the main avenue where all the casinos are, wi-fi connection great, bathroom clean and beds comfortables but to noisy perhaps some mattresses need to be changed but nothing like a drunk body can handle lol.

Everything perfect: very clean rooms, well equipped kitchen, good breakfast (I especially liked the muffins!) with good coffee, good wifi, good location- everything in walking distance (or take the bus), friendly staff Only one suggestion: maybe put a small towel or something like that in front of the shower, that not the whole bathroom gets flooded when someone takes a shower

Maybe start breakfast a little earlier and have the office open earlier than 8am. Otherwise all great

We now open at 7am =D

Like the foreigners policy but not uniformly applied ? Could use curtain liners to keep early morning sun out. How about a locker for every bed ? Some policy re music and conflicting TV volumes in the lounge. It can be irritatingly confusing. Great place . Would consider staying here and visiting Vegas again. Would recommend to others who have some hostelling experience.

We are glad you had a good stay and wanting to come back. We do our best to keep the place nice and comfortable for our travelers. You stayed in a 4 Bed dorm and in there we have 4 lockers, 1 for each guest. Some people are playing video games, listening to music or watching tv when staying in the common areas... The important thing is that everybody is having a good time! =D

I won't do it again

• 5th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

By far the best hostel I have stayed at. The staff are great! I had a four bed dorm and met fantastic people. You get a free breakfast, and the coffee is good too. The bathroom was clean and lots of space to move around. Would stay here again any time 100% sin city rules!

very good hostel, clean, nice staff, and good breakfast

Hard to expect anything more for this price in Vegas. You really get just the bed and hot water. But why not?

Eduardo, Jason and Priscilla are excellent hosts and employees of Sin City Hostel and are there to make sure their guests have a good time in Las Vegas.

• 16th Oct 2014

Good place to stay in Las Vegas for budget travellers. Free parking is extra value of this place. Shuttle to the strip on the doorstep.

Although I read on the comments that the localization was not that good, I walked from the bus terminal to the hostel and it was ok. At night, it was not that bad too. The service and the staff were ok, and they gave me very good hints. You definitely should go to the free attraction of the hotels. It was clean enough and has lockers. The breakfast was good too.

Very recommendable. Staff is a young couple that likes to run the hostel the right way. For me it was pleasant to stay here in a 4 bed room.

nice hostel, recommended