Sin City Hostel

Very Good 1372 Total Reviews

• Vagabond_Sam
  • India, Male, 18-24
22nd Mar 2017

i want to share a small anecdote about these guys' integrity. I was a bit careless and dropped the key somewhere. when i asked them for another key, they asked me for $15,as key deposit, which was quite upsetting as i already gave it first time. but they assured me that if I find the key, they will return the deposit for that key too. I couldn't find the key and was sad while checking out. One hour later, I got a mail saying found a key, tell your bed location. I got my deposit as I told them.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
11th Mar 2017

The staff were amazing! We booked ahead and emailed to organise a Grand Canyon day trip and they were very accommodating. It looks a bit "I think I saw this on CSI" but it was very safe and we always felt comfortable. There is the deuce bus that runs from nearby the hostel to the strip, it's only $8 for 24hrs. Breakfast is included! I would stay again!

CSI: Sin City Hostel, hopefully not! We've been renovating little by little, we try to do as much as we can with our humble budgets. Please understand we are a small, family business. Not a corporation or big hostel chain... If only my daddy could give me a small, one million dollar loan I know I could make this building great again! =D

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
8th Mar 2017

Value for money was great, decent breakfast and convenient location, only few minutes walk to buses which took you to Vegas Strip. It's an old buidling but was fairly clean, Love that I had my own bed (not a bunk) in a slightly separate room of 3 (made up for bed not being super comfy, luckily I like a super firm mattress). Had a medium sized locker for my carry-on sized bag but not big enough for a pack, I had no issues with keeping this under my bed. One bathroom for 8 girls could be a pain.

Our building is pretty much historic, built in 1946 (when it was all desert) it is a classic! We are trying to make improvements on it, little by little. But you can't find many buildings on Las Vegas Blvd that are 70 years old. We proud of that! We will require more scientific research regarding the one bathroom for 8 girls paradox, but we are looking into that as well. =)

• Austria, Female, 18-24
7th Mar 2017

Really liked the experience we had at this hostel. Great staff, friendly people and nice atmosphere made it possible for us to enjoy Las Vegas.

Awesome sauce is one of our main ingredients! Thanks for sharing the love =)

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
7th Mar 2017

Good hostel, comfy beds, lots of room. No staff onsite overnight so kitchen is not open before 8am. Don't book Grand Canyon tours through hostel. I discovered I could have saved myself $35 if I had booked myself online 🙂

We're glad you enjoyed your stay at Sin City Hostel! Kitchen, TV room and reception will be open 24/7 starting May 1st, sweet!!! Regarding the Grand Canyon tours, the retail prices are between $165 to $180. We sell them for $114 and $150. You can try to save $35... But the tour company we work with is one of the best in Vegas. All the bottled water you need during the tour, morning snack, lunch and the good stuff plus if you book with us you have guaranteed pick up and drop off in front of our Hostel. These other companies pick you up at other hotels located on the strip, so you have to get to these places before 6am and it can end up being a hassle. Not only that, but people have booked these "cheap tours" online and the end up being scams. I've been here 5 years and I've seen it happen several times...

4th Mar 2017
7.7

Clean but rundown. Rooms were noisy, beds squeaked, doors squeaked, floors squeaked, and traffic noise was audible. Earplugs are probably a good idea. Nice kitchen, decent basic breakfast provided. Convenient to the Deuce bus going to downtown Vegas or the Strip. Once the lounge area closes, the only accessible bathroom is the en-suite in the room, which is fine unless the toilet becomes clogged in the middle of the night (no plungers). Could be more social, but decent atmosphere overall.

Thanks for submitting your review, we will start providing free earplugs this summer and we will have our reception and tv room open 24 hours too. So hopefully this will improve the guest experience in our hostel. =) We pay attention to these things.

20th Feb 2017
8.0

Surprisingly, there are only 3 hostels in Vegas at this time. I made a point of staying in each, just to get a feel for them all. They all have good and not so good qualities. At Sin City I found the staff very friendly. I like the kitchen and the rooms were pretty clean. Some of the other hostels have features like an outdoor courtyard or pool, but this hostel is certainly in my top 2 for choices when I return to Vegas.

Hi, We're glad you enjoy staying with us. Hey, we're working on our own little outdoor courtyard hopefully it will be ready for party this summer so come check it out next time you're in town!

18th Feb 2017

Yes, they offer the best location to stay in Las Vegas, this hostel is exactly, as they say, in between the downtown and the strip, its location offers you to move around very easily. Bus stops are close enough to walk to, too. If you like walking, it is walkable distance to either way, North and south. Staff is friendly and helpful, everything is clear to understand in this hostel. They serve a variety of breakfast to start a good day, but also you can find good Mexican shops nearby.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
9th Feb 2017

Def worth it money and nice ppl!

Good price and good ppl, thanks for the love! I'm gonna pop some tags Only got twenty dollars in my pocket I - I - I'm hunting, looking for a come-up This is f ing awesome!

25th Jan 2017
7.4

Pretty decent place, for no frills accommodations. Office hours and check-in is limited.