7.9
Very Good 1,199 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 1,199 Total Reviews
Sin City Hostel Located at 1208 Las Vegas Blvd., South, , Las Vegas.
USA
Las Vegas Nevada 89104 1208 Las Vegas Blvd., South
79% 1199
36.1568550 -115.1488270
    Rooms available

• dejectedprescription
  • USA, Male, 31-40
17th Apr 2016

Great time at Sin. But for me it's all about the people and interactions. I met the best people at Sin and had a great time.

9th Apr 2016
7.7

Great valve for money, good socialable atmosphere for solo travellers. Helpful staff & clean rooms. free breakfast & excellent wifi. Good location for Fremont, or a bus ride to the strip. Without doubt I would stay at sin city again.

• USA, All Female Group, 41+
2nd Apr 2016

The people I meet staying at hostels is always the best part

• USA, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Sin City Hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful and breakfast was pretty nice (Eggo waffles, toast with jam, tea, coffee and muffin slices!). It's not far from the Fremont experience downtown, so it's walkable. I liked the over all atmosphere. The beds were firm, but good. Definitely recommended for those interested in exploring Vegas and meeting cool people!

• USA, Male, 41+
25th Mar 2016
7.1

I had a very nice stay, the staff were helpful. If you have a car, the parking could be improved.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
22nd Mar 2016

Very helpful staff. It was my second time staying at the hostel and would recommend it to anyone, especially solo travellers going to vegas

• Mexico, Male, 25-30
20th Mar 2016

Staff very friendly, We arrived hours before check-in was very friendly the guy who was working at the desk.

• England, Female, 18-24
15th Mar 2016

Atmosphere was fantastic. Very friendly staff who were more than happy to help with anything, had a lovely tour round the hostel when first arrived. Rooms were moped and bins changed every day, nice and clean. The kitchen had everything you needed, hostel is very simple but very well thought out. Very sociable environment with outside sitting area where we even had a included BBQ on the Friday afternoon. Location was nearer to Fremont street but was still able to take a nice walk to main strip.

• USA, Female, 31-40
15th Mar 2016
6.0

The price was great and the kitchen was excellent/ The person, a young man, who checked me in and out was friendly. I was a bit frustrated though that because I was checking out early, at 6 am, I was not able to use the kitchen to store my perishable food items nor prepare breakfast for myself in the morning. The mattress I slept on must have been very old, I was able to feel the springs poking into my back all night. For these two reasons, I do not think I will stay at this hostel again.

Hi, we're glad you enjoyed facilities and the way we have so much cleanliness for such an awesome price! I mean, isn't that amazing?! We don't have 24hr reception or common areas. But they are open from 7am until midnight and in summer until 1 or 2 am. We are aware that some of our mattresses in the female dorm are not in the best shape. But we will be replacing our bunk beds and mattresses in all dorms during the next 2 months. We already have replaced the bunks beds and mattresses from our 8 bed mixed dorms. And people love it! Should we raise our rates? so we can afford to have a person working all night? most people can live with our hours of operation and early check out system...

• Indonesia, Male, 31-40
7th Mar 2016
6.0

Nothing fancy, it's just fine. Good choice for bacpacker who'd like to experience Vegas but not really wish to get into it...