Sinbad Hostel Reviews

Kucuka yasofya Mah. Demirci Resit sk., No3-5 Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

awful facilities and cleanliness

• 27th May 2014
  • South Korea

I am very confused because place is great, very close to Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and others. Spectacular view from the roof. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Should be kept better standard of cleaning. Breakfast is always the same what is terrible. The owner has to improve everything if he wants to still exist. Good luck !

Everything is exellent but we can't use terrace all day except in the morning

I did not like my stay in Sinbad hostel, unfortunately. Even if it is hostel, the conditions should be confortable and clean for stay. I booked private room and I couldnt stand the smell of sewage, the bathroom was in a very bad condition, no warm water from tap, the shower was broken. What to say about the room with no conditions. It didnt worth the price I paid. I do not recommend this hostel.

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Tajikistan

직원 매우불친절 방 청결상태 완전구림. 가방을바닥에내려놓으래서 내려놨더니 가방이 먼지투성이됨. 매트리스 심각하게 눅눅 . 덮는 이불은 부푸러기심한 주황색 담요..샤워실 화장실같이모여 있는데 문이 발쪽이뚫려있어서 매우불편함 용변보는소리 다들림 .해병대캠프 세면실보다못함. 숙소도착첫날 양치질하는데 세면대막혀있음. 방 청소아줌마 이상한 걸레로 진짜대충 바닥 닦고 방청소끝. 조식 한식먹을라면 돈더내야함. 개인적으로 완전 최악.절대비추.. 심각하게 비추. 절대 . 이스탄불에 싼호텔.호스텔많음. 이런글 진짜안쓰는데 저기는 진짜 아님.....