Sindu Guest House Reviews

Jalan Pantai Sindu No 1, Sanur, Indonesia

Staff were really helpful in organising taxi and communicating before our stay. We used this as a value for money stop over from the airport to Ubud but would reccomend regardless and was surprised how good it was for the price paid. Breakfast was nice, rooms were spacious with air con and staff were friendly. only short walk to beach too.

really nice location with very friendly staff. My Room was very spacy with a big fan about the bed and very clean. For breakfast you can choose between different english and indonesian food. I always choosed banana pancakes which were very tasty. The host, Dave, organised me a driver for one day for very good conditions. Just ask him if you need anything. I can completely recommend this place. It's really worth it :-) maybe come back later on my trip trough Bali.

This is by far the best bang for your buck place to stay in Sanur. Not only was the staff super helpful, the owner Dave was available and helped us arrange transportation. Breakfast is delicious.The location is everything you could want. It's back from the road so you don't hear traffic noise. It's also a 5 minute walk to the beach with endless amounts of shops and restaurants. Amazing! Just get used to the locals trying to get you in their shops or sell you tours when walking the strip.

• 3rd Feb 2015