Singer109 - Backpacker Apartment Hostel Reviews

Singer Str. 109, Berlin, Germany

Very nice staff and facilities. Just stayed one night, but would come back any time!

Awful location. In the middle of East Berlin, 10 minutes walk to any subway station. The area is not good at all to walk at night. Although the hostel is very clean and has an excellent wifi service, I won't recommend the hostel due to its location. Staff is not helpful and have some difficulties with the English language.

Oh ... the next subway station is Strausberger Place, it's 350 meters from our hostel. You really need one minute for 35 meters ? Hey, that's only 2,1 km per hour? But honestly, you're not the slowest! We had a guest who needs 1 hour to Alexander Platz (800 meters away). Normally it's only 10 minutes walking distance.

Good Hostel! Clean and the staff very helpful.

This was by far one of the nicest hostels I have ever been in. Everything was clean and secure. Lovely hostel!

It is only two U-bahn stops from Alexander Plazt, very easy to find, the staff was very helpful and polite, I had the best sleep in the bed and I like that the bathrooms are separate from the room, so you don't wake up evey time someone goes to the restroom or take a shower. The breakfast was good, it had a lot different food.

• 9th Nov 2013
  • Denmark

rooms were comfortable, well heated and clean.Beds were comfortable,WC was recently renewed and clean.I really liked those big windows overlooking the main autrium!The location was great,we were just a 5 minute walk from Alexander Platz,close to metro.The breakfast costed 5 euros but it was non stopping,it really suited us.The staff was average.Once there was a man that talked me rudly when i tried to order fries.and there was a woman at breakfast that understood English but answered in German.

• 7th Nov 2013
  • Greece

Nice hostel. Very clean, staff is good, breakfast included. I was there for three nights. The location is good, right near an S Bahn and within walking distance of some other worthwhiles. One small issue is that check-in is only from 16h onward, so if you get there in the morning, plan to do something for a while. Overall, good value for the money and a well run hostel.

The hostel is not bad, although I might say that I was disappointed, quite expensive, it something not worth to pay ...

• 20th Oct 2013

Sorry, but you paid 12,00€ for one night in a 6-bed dorm. Do you really believe that this is to expensive?